Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ice Festival - Currency and Chests
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
It is probably slowly breaking. The Coli is lagging extremely bad right now for me even and normally, it doesn't.
It is probably slowly breaking. The Coli is lagging extremely bad right now for me even and normally, it doesn't.
To the woods! If any one has any turkey souls they don't want, I collect them

*evil laughter*
To the woods! If any one has any turkey souls they don't want, I collect them

*evil laughter*
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
Bump to front page!

Also, someone found a Mantarune chest already lol, awesome. Now we just need the other one. :P
Bump to front page!

Also, someone found a Mantarune chest already lol, awesome. Now we just need the other one. :P
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
maybe
I'll
finally
get
a
yeti
maybe
I'll
finally
get
a
yeti
art tumblr!
(bumping because info is good) :D
(bumping because info is good) :D
fAtGWhQ.gif
bumping because we need this thread.

Is everyone havin better luck in Arena or Boreal Woods btw? I feel like I don't have the best luck encountering ice mobs vs everything else.
bumping because we need this thread.

Is everyone havin better luck in Arena or Boreal Woods btw? I feel like I don't have the best luck encountering ice mobs vs everything else.
LkR1s2d.png
I had 3 chests drop the very first day from Boreal Woods and Woodland Paths. Nothing since then until late last night. 4 rounds of fighting in Boreal and another chest dropped right before bedtime.

I've been grinding there for close to 3 hours today, not a single chest. This is my 3rd Festival since joining I don't count NotN and this has been the stingiest for drops so far. Kind of disappointing. :/
I had 3 chests drop the very first day from Boreal Woods and Woodland Paths. Nothing since then until late last night. 4 rounds of fighting in Boreal and another chest dropped right before bedtime.

I've been grinding there for close to 3 hours today, not a single chest. This is my 3rd Festival since joining I don't count NotN and this has been the stingiest for drops so far. Kind of disappointing. :/
8TwF8Tj.gif QynGjjZ.gifFr3kxgb.gif
I've been grinding for 3 hours. I've got 5 snow.... I think I'm going to give up. This is impossible.
I've been grinding for 3 hours. I've got 5 snow.... I think I'm going to give up. This is impossible.
Call me Copper. She/her pronouns.
I've been mostly in Boreal woods and some Arena since the event started and not a single chest. Snows have been good to me in Boreal since last night, but... need chests! XP
I've been mostly in Boreal woods and some Arena since the event started and not a single chest. Snows have been good to me in Boreal since last night, but... need chests! XP
[quote name="icenice" date="2015-01-25 16:03:13"]@Maki [left]I found a Ice Golem Chest at Scorched Forest. But I wasn't really paying attention to who dropped it though. I will pay attention when I'm farming and let you know if I see it again ^-^[/left][/quote] Same here, wasn't paying close attention but I am fairly certain it was from the wintermane bowman.
icenice wrote on 2015-01-25 16:03:13:
@Maki
I found a Ice Golem Chest at Scorched Forest. But I wasn't really paying attention to who dropped it though. I will pay attention when I'm farming and let you know if I see it again ^-^

Same here, wasn't paying close attention but I am fairly certain it was from the wintermane bowman.
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17