Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ice Festival - Currency and Chests
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Finally a good reason to go Yeti Hunting again.

(Not that I can ever convince one to follow me home. Heh.)
Finally a good reason to go Yeti Hunting again.

(Not that I can ever convince one to follow me home. Heh.)

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
Aww, I'm still not at Boreal levels, but at least I'm a little stronger than during the noc event. It will be fun to see how this goes :)
Aww, I'm still not at Boreal levels, but at least I'm a little stronger than during the noc event. It will be fun to see how this goes :)
sigFR.png
Thanks!
Thanks!
This'll give me an excuse to get my winter wolf pelts for Swipps, at least. It'll be very interesting to see what this does to Yeti prices, and to a knock on effect, the winter wolf capes.

Happy ice hunting everyone!
This'll give me an excuse to get my winter wolf pelts for Swipps, at least. It'll be very interesting to see what this does to Yeti prices, and to a knock on effect, the winter wolf capes.

Happy ice hunting everyone!
gQvAL6D.gifBCTRfhj.gif
@YseTheGreat so I can reference this again! Wonderful guide, as always, Maki. Where would we be without you breaking these festivals down for us?

I'm actually very excited about having a reason to grind Boreal Wood for a while. Bring out the yeti!
@YseTheGreat so I can reference this again! Wonderful guide, as always, Maki. Where would we be without you breaking these festivals down for us?

I'm actually very excited about having a reason to grind Boreal Wood for a while. Bring out the yeti!
Oh man, yes. I haven't farmed in the Woods in forever and it's my favorite place after the Roost.
Oh man, yes. I haven't farmed in the Woods in forever and it's my favorite place after the Roost.
Jp7QW8F.png
More boreal wood... I see it when I close my eyes. I'm already grinding there for food, yetis and wolf pelts, so why not stay there another week? Thanks for putting tthis together!
More boreal wood... I see it when I close my eyes. I'm already grinding there for food, yetis and wolf pelts, so why not stay there another week? Thanks for putting tthis together!
Ax0fBhr.png
Finally my holiday grinding can overlap with my favorite venue for familiar grinding!

....now that I gave up and bought a yeti. :I
Finally my holiday grinding can overlap with my favorite venue for familiar grinding!

....now that I gave up and bought a yeti. :I
Thanks for the guide!
Thanks for the guide!
~
Thanks for the Coli info!
Thanks for the Coli info!
acinonyx-signature.jpeg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17