Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | November Player Welcome Raffle: CLOSED
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 50 51
[center][b]Please read this whole post. If what I ask is not done, I will choose someone else to get the prizes. Thanks![/b] Here is the twenty-third set of winners! We are down to the last 4 prizes, so please be understanding of the fact that there is not much left. You're welcome to say "give me whatever" if you have no preference. 1. @refrayn 2. @bryabre 3. @Bubble1234 4. @Mothwing [b]You each have 48 hours to respond with your prize choices. If you don't respond by then, I will choose someone else and put your ticket back in the drawing list, but you might not be re-selected as a winner.[/b] If you have already won, let me know, I redrew you by mistake. Ping me on this thread when selecting your prizes, please don't PM me with prize selections. You must provide me with as many prize options as the number by your name. [If you are #1, give me one prize selection. If you are #3, provide 3 options in case your first two are taken.] Make sure that you list your first choice first and so on. [b]Do not request a dragon prize[/b] unless you have the space in your lair. [b]If you choose a grabbag prize[/b] you must list the items you want from the grabbag. [If it says choose two, tell me which two you want.] You can list that grabbag as more than one of your prize choices, just choose different items from it. [b]When selecting a prize, tell me the name of the prize which is in the quote. For example, for the following would be called "BAT7."[/b] [quote=BAT7]Earthshaker Ability Stones [item=Boulder Bolt][item=Rock Slash][item=Fossilize][/quote] If you had double tickets, your second one has been removed now that you've won to give others a chance at getting a prize. Please PM or ping me if you have any questions, I'm here to help! I hope this is all clear, enjoy your prizes. c:[/center]
Please read this whole post. If what I ask is not done, I will choose someone else to get the prizes. Thanks!

Here is the twenty-third set of winners! We are down to the last 4 prizes, so please be understanding of the fact that there is not much left. You're welcome to say "give me whatever" if you have no preference.

1. @refrayn
2. @bryabre
3. @Bubble1234
4. @Mothwing

You each have 48 hours to respond with your prize choices. If you don't respond by then, I will choose someone else and put your ticket back in the drawing list, but you might not be re-selected as a winner. If you have already won, let me know, I redrew you by mistake.

Ping me on this thread when selecting your prizes, please don't PM me with prize selections.

You must provide me with as many prize options as the number by your name. [If you are #1, give me one prize selection. If you are #3, provide 3 options in case your first two are taken.] Make sure that you list your first choice first and so on.

Do not request a dragon prize unless you have the space in your lair.

If you choose a grabbag prize you must list the items you want from the grabbag. [If it says choose two, tell me which two you want.] You can list that grabbag as more than one of your prize choices, just choose different items from it.

When selecting a prize, tell me the name of the prize which is in the quote. For example, for the following would be called "BAT7."
BAT7 wrote:
Earthshaker Ability Stones
Boulder Bolt Rock Slash Fossilize

If you had double tickets, your second one has been removed now that you've won to give others a chance at getting a prize.

Please PM or ping me if you have any questions, I'm here to help! I hope this is all clear, enjoy your prizes. c:
BAT15 please!
BAT15 please!
I am currently working on my Sig.
@britneyrox
I'll take whatever. Thanks for doing this raffle!
@britneyrox
I'll take whatever. Thanks for doing this raffle!
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif
@Bubble1234 please provide 2 other prize options since you were drawn 3rd
if you don't have a preference, let me know
@Bubble1234 please provide 2 other prize options since you were drawn 3rd
if you don't have a preference, let me know
BAT15
Watever
Watever
BAT15
Watever
Watever
I am currently working on my Sig.
[center]Hey everyone! You have all been drawn at least once at this point. I have a few leftover prizes from the original prize pool and have gathered some more as well. Each of you may respond with one you want and I will give them out first-come-first-served. Anything which isn't claimed within 48 hours will be donated to the next newbie raffle. Please only take what you need! Let me know if you have any questions, and please ping me when choosing one you'd like. Here is the list you may choose from: [b][i]Familiars[/i][/b] [i]All Taken :c[/i] [b][i]Apparel[/i][/b] [i]All Taken :c[/i] [b][i]Battle Items[/i][/b] [item=Concentration][item=Scholar][item=Bolster][item=Shock Bolt][item=Boulder Bolt][item=Mana Bolt][item=Jungle Slash][item=Earthen Acuity Fragment][item=Natural Might Fragment] @mistymay @Emberthewolf @OhMyBunny @kiwiusa77 @Hannerz @SleepyMatsu @dokibot @plagueranger @lucipher @Nesosil @rexzek @Aazhie @BookWorm @welcomestars @wretchedrabbit @freeshootinxig @Stefon @tefphoenix @Esdese @refrayn @Starrats @Ravenpuff @HoodieZombie @Tharnol @Maspert @kenozoian @Scoria @Valemora @julibee @pokemonlover2247 @stokeworth @Chasiva @Dextrezom @Sparkfeather @Felahr @DarkElfling @LiteralGhost @Chanilove @RainbowReindeer @snailchimera @narunii @Juri01 @icyblueblaze @Heishichou @Picturewicture @Erisna @BloodyNightmare @nostrum @Clarnico @RequiemArcher @LyraValhera @Shinehollow @Krissi @spaceybrains @Jallycyn @alieangeles @explosivelight @Emburr @Squareconverse @BlindGodAzathoth @Bubble1234 @Vanitas @thegoogy @rentacles @100wavesoflight @Twelvero @delectat @TruDivination @Bafa59 @Mutiny @Cerver @Ephryn @LayeredCake @bryabre @WonderWoof @Kolima @xrevelationx @Timelady @Peculiar @exedus @Morjean @Koinu @Gogzooky @VoidWolf @ElementPaws @iylare @jimmothy @Tadewi @elitsu @Ironic @Crystallooker @Mokalyne @elfling @noth @Spiritwindy @Natamoon123 @Mothwing @Selinea @salica42 @SuzumeSan @snowyfox @AppleNouns @Lynchly @Acolyte @Xif @nikibit @CaptainJack @LilyAviarn @keiness @SqueekOfTheNorth @razasummers @LittleMocking @TheOneFromBeyond @Raxicor @Cloudbeary @whitesheepy @Divitiae @vert @ccrescendoll @Monchii @AliceDaRabbit @Alifryx @Charcoalnine @Usoyo @Morriganfaye @anhbon921 @EifiCopper @desertbluffs @deyogee @Yvelle @CandyApocalypse @tsukikoneko @jayhoodie @Shadowfall @terralockhart[b][/b][b][/b][/center]
Hey everyone! You have all been drawn at least once at this point. I have a few leftover prizes from the original prize pool and have gathered some more as well. Each of you may respond with one you want and I will give them out first-come-first-served.
Anything which isn't claimed within 48 hours will be donated to the next newbie raffle. Please only take what you need! Let me know if you have any questions, and please ping me when choosing one you'd like.
Here is the list you may choose from:

Familiars
All Taken :c

Apparel
All Taken :c

Battle Items
Concentration Scholar Bolster Shock Bolt Boulder Bolt Mana Bolt Jungle Slash Earthen Acuity Fragment Natural Might Fragment

@mistymay @Emberthewolf @OhMyBunny @kiwiusa77 @Hannerz @SleepyMatsu @dokibot @plagueranger @lucipher @Nesosil @rexzek @Aazhie @BookWorm @welcomestars @wretchedrabbit @freeshootinxig @Stefon @tefphoenix @Esdese @refrayn @Starrats @Ravenpuff @HoodieZombie @Tharnol @Maspert @kenozoian @Scoria @Valemora @julibee @pokemonlover2247 @stokeworth @Chasiva @Dextrezom @Sparkfeather @Felahr @DarkElfling @LiteralGhost @Chanilove @RainbowReindeer @snailchimera @narunii @Juri01 @icyblueblaze @Heishichou @Picturewicture @Erisna @BloodyNightmare @nostrum @Clarnico @RequiemArcher @LyraValhera @Shinehollow @Krissi @spaceybrains @Jallycyn @alieangeles @explosivelight @Emburr @Squareconverse @BlindGodAzathoth @Bubble1234 @Vanitas @thegoogy @rentacles @100wavesoflight @Twelvero @delectat @TruDivination @Bafa59 @Mutiny @Cerver @Ephryn @LayeredCake @bryabre @WonderWoof @Kolima @xrevelationx @Timelady @Peculiar @exedus @Morjean @Koinu @Gogzooky @VoidWolf @ElementPaws @iylare @jimmothy @Tadewi @elitsu @Ironic @Crystallooker @Mokalyne @elfling @noth @Spiritwindy @Natamoon123 @Mothwing @Selinea @salica42 @SuzumeSan @snowyfox @AppleNouns @Lynchly @Acolyte @Xif @nikibit @CaptainJack @LilyAviarn @keiness @SqueekOfTheNorth @razasummers @LittleMocking @TheOneFromBeyond @Raxicor @Cloudbeary @whitesheepy @Divitiae @vert @ccrescendoll @Monchii @AliceDaRabbit @Alifryx @Charcoalnine @Usoyo @Morriganfaye @anhbon921 @EifiCopper @desertbluffs @deyogee @Yvelle @CandyApocalypse @tsukikoneko @jayhoodie @Shadowfall @terralockhart
@britneyrox
I wouldn't mind claiming the Baku Familiar
@britneyrox
I wouldn't mind claiming the Baku Familiar
@britneyrox
could I claim the red warrior face mask?
@britneyrox
could I claim the red warrior face mask?
@britneyrox

Could I have the Copper Steampunk Gloves, please?
@britneyrox

Could I have the Copper Steampunk Gloves, please?
iZSK2pQsRad6L.gif
@britneyrox

May I take the brown wooly tail?
@britneyrox

May I take the brown wooly tail?
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 50 51