Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Nesting Ground Image Glitch
I have no idea if other people are having this same problem, and I guess it's not really a big problem but the image for my top nest almost always has a glitched line of pixles through it.
http://imgur.com/FeU4gMj

It doesn't change the way anything works, it is a purely aesthetic issue that seems specific to my top nest regardless of what computer I'm using.
I have no idea if other people are having this same problem, and I guess it's not really a big problem but the image for my top nest almost always has a glitched line of pixles through it.
http://imgur.com/FeU4gMj

It doesn't change the way anything works, it is a purely aesthetic issue that seems specific to my top nest regardless of what computer I'm using.
Are you using chrome? I get that sometimes but if I scroll the page up and down a bit it tends to disappear
Are you using chrome? I get that sometimes but if I scroll the page up and down a bit it tends to disappear
halfbanner2_zps706d0aaa.jpg
Yeah, I'm using Chrome. For me though even if I scroll around it's still there. If I refresh it might disappear but it'll come back later after another refresh or page change more often than not.
Yeah, I'm using Chrome. For me though even if I scroll around it's still there. If I refresh it might disappear but it'll come back later after another refresh or page change more often than not.
@Asiil I think it's an issue with chrome itself. You're right, it mostly only goes away if you refresh the page, I just had it happen (though I was trying to force it to happen xD) If I scroll pages to fast it happens more often but it's some kind of visual error with chrome. Though I do only mostly notice this specific error on FR, I have different visual errors happen on tumblr and things like that while using chrome
@Asiil I think it's an issue with chrome itself. You're right, it mostly only goes away if you refresh the page, I just had it happen (though I was trying to force it to happen xD) If I scroll pages to fast it happens more often but it's some kind of visual error with chrome. Though I do only mostly notice this specific error on FR, I have different visual errors happen on tumblr and things like that while using chrome
halfbanner2_zps706d0aaa.jpg
That very well may be the issue. Like I stated in my first post, its not a concern, just an aesthetic issue so I'm not overly bothered by it, but because it only happens on Flight Rising for me (i've never had visual errors with chrome before) I figured it was worth mentioning. :)
That very well may be the issue. Like I stated in my first post, its not a concern, just an aesthetic issue so I'm not overly bothered by it, but because it only happens on Flight Rising for me (i've never had visual errors with chrome before) I figured it was worth mentioning. :)