Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Lets rant !
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Sesshin
i had that happen to me but on my hand
@Sesshin
i had that happen to me but on my hand
NXwxhXo.png
I missed my 9 am class today because I stayed up late last night. Now I'm up "late" again. I... I don't want to stop being a night owl :|

My leg hurts but I don't want to take more pain medication yet, but I know I will.

I need to do laundry and run the dishwasher but also I just want to nap.
I missed my 9 am class today because I stayed up late last night. Now I'm up "late" again. I... I don't want to stop being a night owl :|

My leg hurts but I don't want to take more pain medication yet, but I know I will.

I need to do laundry and run the dishwasher but also I just want to nap.
ZM3TQUN.png
well, I'm pretty annoyed that I have a hard time connecting to people and push people who do try away and then feel lonely. I'm like "????? stop that, brain".
well, I'm pretty annoyed that I have a hard time connecting to people and push people who do try away and then feel lonely. I'm like "????? stop that, brain".
neokobypizza_squishy_icon_by_littaly-d7a4o9b.png *horrible dial up noises*
I'm switching schools again later this week and I'm really nervous... (long story short, got very depressed half way through freshman year to the point of not being able to go at all, then I moved to a new state, tried public school, that didn't work, tried online school first half of this school year, that didn't work, and now I'm gonna try this school that's mainly aimed at high school dropouts (though I am technically not a dropout) and it operates very differently from normal school systems and I am very hopeful but also very nervous since it'll be my first real attempt at school again in like 2 years. And If I try really hard though I might be able to graduate on time through this school which is really nice;; )
I'm switching schools again later this week and I'm really nervous... (long story short, got very depressed half way through freshman year to the point of not being able to go at all, then I moved to a new state, tried public school, that didn't work, tried online school first half of this school year, that didn't work, and now I'm gonna try this school that's mainly aimed at high school dropouts (though I am technically not a dropout) and it operates very differently from normal school systems and I am very hopeful but also very nervous since it'll be my first real attempt at school again in like 2 years. And If I try really hard though I might be able to graduate on time through this school which is really nice;; )
c31cd73353e8e18a174efbb6ef9aa809.gif
I have not felt inspired or driven to do anything. Which means my depression might be back but maybe I'm just being a wuss. I'm only 2/16 weeks into my semester. :c

And more importantly, I just started play Devil Survivor 2 this month to learn that it's being re-released this year with extra content.
I have not felt inspired or driven to do anything. Which means my depression might be back but maybe I'm just being a wuss. I'm only 2/16 weeks into my semester. :c

And more importantly, I just started play Devil Survivor 2 this month to learn that it's being re-released this year with extra content.
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII HATE PREPARING FOR SCHOOL EXAMS

LOCK ME UP IN A HOLE UNDERGROUND AND LET ME DIIIEEEE

I'M NOT STRESS PROOOF

Alright i'm done.
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII HATE PREPARING FOR SCHOOL EXAMS

LOCK ME UP IN A HOLE UNDERGROUND AND LET ME DIIIEEEE

I'M NOT STRESS PROOOF

Alright i'm done.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
Every time I think about life and the future I get stressed and have a panic attack...

WHY LIFE.
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

But seriously though. Just. Stress.
And lately I've been experiencing really bad insomnia... And when I mean really bad, I mean can't get to sleep until 6am bad..
And I'm terrified of people judging me and that's kinas ruling over my life and all my actions now and just.... Please SHTAP making me imagine things brain.

I need a therapist...

I accept free therapists hugs :D
Every time I think about life and the future I get stressed and have a panic attack...

WHY LIFE.
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

But seriously though. Just. Stress.
And lately I've been experiencing really bad insomnia... And when I mean really bad, I mean can't get to sleep until 6am bad..
And I'm terrified of people judging me and that's kinas ruling over my life and all my actions now and just.... Please SHTAP making me imagine things brain.

I need a therapist...

I accept free therapists hugs :D
15696565.png8798594.png9011012.png11207205.png19453656.png
@RainbowWolfy my friend had insomnia for awhile she said what helped her get to sleep was listening to thunder storms . Now[img]http://i.giphy.com/Y6uhhPPB5DYT6.gif[/img]
@RainbowWolfy
my friend had insomnia for awhile she said what helped her get to sleep was listening to thunder storms . NowY6uhhPPB5DYT6.gif
NXwxhXo.png
I had some McDonald's for the first time today in over two years and I feel ashamed I liked it as much as I did...
Also this may not count as ranting but it just sank in what I did and I just feel really weird about it.
I had some McDonald's for the first time today in over two years and I feel ashamed I liked it as much as I did...
Also this may not count as ranting but it just sank in what I did and I just feel really weird about it.
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
✦3 hours ahead of FR time✦
@Queencryogen
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ;V;
@Queencryogen
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ;V;
15696565.png8798594.png9011012.png11207205.png19453656.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9