Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Pinkerton's Plundered Pile no immage
Sorry if this has already been posted but I didn't see it in any known bug forum. This started about 2 weeks ago maybe but Pinkerton is not loading and I am not sure if I'm getting anything from him when I click on the button. I tried to do a screen shot:

Shop Home » Trading Post » Pinkerton's Plundered Pile
Pinkerton's Plundered Pile Grab a random free item from the pile once a day.
Hey, traveler. So, my sister over yonder... she's got this collection problem. She keeps clogging our lair with a bunch of useless junk. I'm trying to curb her... "enthusiasm" by giving away some things behind her back. You want something random?

You can grab 1 item per day.
Sorry if this has already been posted but I didn't see it in any known bug forum. This started about 2 weeks ago maybe but Pinkerton is not loading and I am not sure if I'm getting anything from him when I click on the button. I tried to do a screen shot:

Shop Home » Trading Post » Pinkerton's Plundered Pile
Pinkerton's Plundered Pile Grab a random free item from the pile once a day.
Hey, traveler. So, my sister over yonder... she's got this collection problem. She keeps clogging our lair with a bunch of useless junk. I'm trying to curb her... "enthusiasm" by giving away some things behind her back. You want something random?

You can grab 1 item per day.
sorry I now see this. Please don't respond to this.
sorry I now see this. Please don't respond to this.