Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~~ 15% Light Dom Discount ~~ CLOSED
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 271 272
@MotherOfBeardies

Thank you! :D
@MotherOfBeardies

Thank you! :D
@IGotCareless The AH prices are really inflated because they're popular and thus very difficult to grab from the MP. I do always try to snipe them when I see them but I'm not often lucky/fast enough. I can let you know if I do grab one before my discount runs out (about 26 hours from now) but it's not too likely, sorry. :/
@IGotCareless The AH prices are really inflated because they're popular and thus very difficult to grab from the MP. I do always try to snipe them when I see them but I'm not often lucky/fast enough. I can let you know if I do grab one before my discount runs out (about 26 hours from now) but it's not too likely, sorry. :/
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@MotherofBeardies
Thank you for doing what you can, I understand that you can only do the possible.
@MotherofBeardies
Thank you for doing what you can, I understand that you can only do the possible.
@IGotCareless No problem. There are some other sniping services on this forum. Most of those will have prices between the AH and MP.
@IGotCareless No problem. There are some other sniping services on this forum. Most of those will have prices between the AH and MP.
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@motherofbeardies are you willing to try for okapi?
@motherofbeardies are you willing to try for okapi?
@FireMercury I can try! I'll let you know if I can grab one. :)
@FireMercury I can try! I'll let you know if I can grab one. :)
@MotherOfBeardies

One Ripple and one underbelly please?
@MotherOfBeardies

One Ripple and one underbelly please?
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
@Salvation Sure, send the treasure! :)
@Salvation Sure, send the treasure! :)
@MotherofBeardies
Would you potentially be able to try sniping a PC scroll, a Skydancer scroll, and Underbelly?
@MotherofBeardies
Would you potentially be able to try sniping a PC scroll, a Skydancer scroll, and Underbelly?
213hm2s.jpgNN-%20Ice_zpscydwgzna.png
@WynterWolf

Of course, send the treasure. :)
@WynterWolf

Of course, send the treasure. :)
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 271 272