Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [T] my Nocturnes for your art-CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Vinny69 Ah that's too bad D: I've heard that can happen with tablet pens, yeesh. Would you rather buy him instead?
@Vinny69 Ah that's too bad D: I've heard that can happen with tablet pens, yeesh. Would you rather buy him instead?
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png
@Onceler

OMG, I love what you did to him hahaha. Depends on how much you're asking? I am trying to save for genes OTL
@Onceler

OMG, I love what you did to him hahaha. Depends on how much you're asking? I am trying to save for genes OTL
uReWJtJ.png
@Vinny69 I had to go past him every day and gradually he became a kind of, well, exactly that. So I caved and dressed him up for the part. Umhm. How much are you willing to go for?
@Vinny69 I had to go past him every day and gradually he became a kind of, well, exactly that. So I caved and dressed him up for the part. Umhm. How much are you willing to go for?
@Onceler

If it's alright. Let me get with the GF and see if I can borrow her tablet this weekend. I know she has an art piece she needs to do, but maybe. I'll let you know.
@Onceler

If it's alright. Let me get with the GF and see if I can borrow her tablet this weekend. I know she has an art piece she needs to do, but maybe. I'll let you know.
uReWJtJ.png
@Vinny69 Alright, I hope you can.
@Vinny69 Alright, I hope you can.
@onceler
Me too. You've been waiting long enough. Thanks for being so patient!!
@onceler
Me too. You've been waiting long enough. Thanks for being so patient!!
uReWJtJ.png
@Vinny69 :D It's no problem, he'll be going to a good home in the end.
@Vinny69 :D It's no problem, he'll be going to a good home in the end.
@Onceler

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to withdraw. I haven't been able to get online as often lately and I wouldn't know when I'd be able to finish your drawing for you.
@Onceler

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to withdraw. I haven't been able to get online as often lately and I wouldn't know when I'd be able to finish your drawing for you.
clan_of_murky_spirits_button_by_perfectly_purnima-d85zc8x.png free_wind_nests_button_by_perfectly_purnima-d85zdxq.png
@Purnima Ah, alright, that's too bad.
@Purnima Ah, alright, that's too bad.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10