Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Finished! Thanks everyone!
I'm pretty much never on and all of my dragons are staving, and I can't sell any of these dragons. So here they are for free!

Any dragon after the first row in my lair need to go. If they don't get taken, I will exalt them!

Send me a CR for the dragon you want at 1t. First come, first served.

If you feel like giving me any donations like some food or treasure, i will be more than happy to take them! I plan to open a Take a Dragon, Leave a Dragon adoption forum in the future, which is why i want to empty out my lair of all these pastel dragons.

no restrictions on exalting, save for please name them! i have doubts that anybody would want to exalt these pretty babies tho.
I'm pretty much never on and all of my dragons are staving, and I can't sell any of these dragons. So here they are for free!

Any dragon after the first row in my lair need to go. If they don't get taken, I will exalt them!

Send me a CR for the dragon you want at 1t. First come, first served.

If you feel like giving me any donations like some food or treasure, i will be more than happy to take them! I plan to open a Take a Dragon, Leave a Dragon adoption forum in the future, which is why i want to empty out my lair of all these pastel dragons.

no restrictions on exalting, save for please name them! i have doubts that anybody would want to exalt these pretty babies tho.
@SweetWriter Sent in CRs for the pair.
@SweetWriter Sent in CRs for the pair.
@Yagyuu

thank you for taking them!
@Yagyuu

thank you for taking them!
@sweetwriter sent a cr for Skyes!
@sweetwriter sent a cr for Skyes!
@Harva

thank you!
@Harva

thank you!
@SweetWriter sending a CR for Ribbon~
@SweetWriter sending a CR for Ribbon~
nature_banner.png BioTechPlant-tinybanner_zps31cc488b.png tumblr_nj9r0tk50c1r2tugco1_75sq.png
@SweetWriter Thanks for the dragons!
@SweetWriter Thanks for the dragons!
@Rubaiyate

thanks
@Rubaiyate

thanks
@Liar

you're good! enjoy them!
@Liar

you're good! enjoy them!