Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any Inuyasha fans?
1 2 3
Ah, Inuyasha, one of the many many anime I watched in high school that left me with so many emotions...

This is probably one of my most prized possessions aside from my computer.

Then I have a manga volume, 2 of the movies, a backpack, a hoodie and a wrist band.

yup. totally not addicted to the show still. /lies
Ah, Inuyasha, one of the many many anime I watched in high school that left me with so many emotions...

This is probably one of my most prized possessions aside from my computer.

Then I have a manga volume, 2 of the movies, a backpack, a hoodie and a wrist band.

yup. totally not addicted to the show still. /lies
Idk, i'm just here for the pretty dragons
ಠ_ಠ
@Kassina

Of course not. And I'm totally not stalking Inuyasha-blogs in tumblr at all xD
@Kassina

Of course not. And I'm totally not stalking Inuyasha-blogs in tumblr at all xD
+10 FR T
IKTR: while I do have a fandragon tab my whole lair is filled with refs
hRysX66.png
Now FR is digging waaay deep into my fandoms...
Inuyasha was one of my first bigger obsessions and I still have many fond memories of it. I used to record every episode and eventually started to collect the mangas. I own about half of them and am trying to get the rest. ...I also still have a bunch of posters up, haha.
Always been a big fan of Sesshomaru and Kagura.
Now FR is digging waaay deep into my fandoms...
Inuyasha was one of my first bigger obsessions and I still have many fond memories of it. I used to record every episode and eventually started to collect the mangas. I own about half of them and am trying to get the rest. ...I also still have a bunch of posters up, haha.
Always been a big fan of Sesshomaru and Kagura.
qo9Km7P.png W0E74o1.png FR TIME +9H
I was actually really fond of Kanna. I mean Sesshomaru is one of my favourites, too, but something about Kanna really fascinated me.

And anime-Jaken is one of my favourites, too xD
I was actually really fond of Kanna. I mean Sesshomaru is one of my favourites, too, but something about Kanna really fascinated me.

And anime-Jaken is one of my favourites, too xD
+10 FR T
hRysX66.png
*stares at intently* I''m watching it for the first time since i was 14 (the video shop only had up to where Inuyasha gets the tetsaiga) so im up to...Band of Seven and just fought Bankotsu the first time

im in love all over again
*stares at intently* I''m watching it for the first time since i was 14 (the video shop only had up to where Inuyasha gets the tetsaiga) so im up to...Band of Seven and just fought Bankotsu the first time

im in love all over again
oh wow yes. I watched, and read all of this. I do still watch and read this from time to time...unashamedly!
oh wow yes. I watched, and read all of this. I do still watch and read this from time to time...unashamedly!
r5CjlMV.gifpr7Tort.png
I can't wait to get home to read them once again. They're so far away right now ;-;
I can't wait to get home to read them once again. They're so far away right now ;-;
+10 FR T
hRysX66.png
Bump
Bump
+10 FR T
hRysX66.png
Oh gosh Inuyasha oh geeze oh my...

I'm like 6 volumes away from having the entire manga? They're like all I asked for on birthdays and christmas and I would buy one myself at least once a week in middle school. I should really get around to buying the last 6 since I'm so close, and I'm sure the complete set will be worth a lot of money if I'm ever in a bind some day. Plus I have all the movies, so I could throw those in too. I don't have any of the episodes on dvd, tho. But I've seen them all. Oh yes. Every single last one. Inuyasha was a life consuming experience for me. I still buy Inuyasha merch when I go to anime conventions >> I have a teeny shrine going.

Edit: OH and I forgot I also have some cel animation from the anime :) They were really frickin expensive heheh... eh... who allowed me to adult?
Oh gosh Inuyasha oh geeze oh my...

I'm like 6 volumes away from having the entire manga? They're like all I asked for on birthdays and christmas and I would buy one myself at least once a week in middle school. I should really get around to buying the last 6 since I'm so close, and I'm sure the complete set will be worth a lot of money if I'm ever in a bind some day. Plus I have all the movies, so I could throw those in too. I don't have any of the episodes on dvd, tho. But I've seen them all. Oh yes. Every single last one. Inuyasha was a life consuming experience for me. I still buy Inuyasha merch when I go to anime conventions >> I have a teeny shrine going.

Edit: OH and I forgot I also have some cel animation from the anime :) They were really frickin expensive heheh... eh... who allowed me to adult?
y0r4chX.gif
Bi, shy, and ready to cry
Hi I'm Jordan let's talk about intersectional feminism
Message me if you want my tumblr
Mannn I haven't watched Inuyasha since middle school (I'm 23 now). I will admit I'm not really into it anymore, but it was one of the animes that actually got me into anime and made my middle school years more bearable.
Mannn I haven't watched Inuyasha since middle school (I'm 23 now). I will admit I'm not really into it anymore, but it was one of the animes that actually got me into anime and made my middle school years more bearable.
IceFamiliars_zpsdn6ahezm.png
1 2 3