Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | FOUND!
1 2
totally fine. And do not mistake it as eagerness to sell your dragon off. I would only do that if my Nightmaw didn't come home. I would still rather have her than the money and the downing task of finding another o_0. have had her to a long time and I still can't find her a proper mate. No one will trade a male matching her colors and no breeder will tell me when they have one for sale.
totally fine. And do not mistake it as eagerness to sell your dragon off. I would only do that if my Nightmaw didn't come home. I would still rather have her than the money and the downing task of finding another o_0. have had her to a long time and I still can't find her a proper mate. No one will trade a male matching her colors and no breeder will tell me when they have one for sale.
@KenyaFerrand

Of course, sorry, I didn't mean to offend. ^^; Just out of curiosity, since we've still three days to kill, does she have super rare colors, or just no one seems to breed those colors with the desired genes? :3
@KenyaFerrand

Of course, sorry, I didn't mean to offend. ^^; Just out of curiosity, since we've still three days to kill, does she have super rare colors, or just no one seems to breed those colors with the desired genes? :3
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
kind of rare to find that combo of colors. Mostly in shimmer and iridescence and circuit gens. Its just hard to find one that isn't related. You can find them every so often but finding the male had been the bane of my existence! No one that has a male will let a go or a breeder i get in contact with every so often always forgets to contact me when she breeds hers.
kind of rare to find that combo of colors. Mostly in shimmer and iridescence and circuit gens. Its just hard to find one that isn't related. You can find them every so often but finding the male had been the bane of my existence! No one that has a male will let a go or a breeder i get in contact with every so often always forgets to contact me when she breeds hers.
@KenyaFerrand

Aw man, that sucks. :1 If you're not looking for 100% spot on-colors, I have a pair of plentifuls (a Tundra and a Mirror) who have colors quite close to both your darling and each other. Aura and Bakasura, they are. Their Primaries and Secondaries make a range capable of producing Midnight/Azure, but their tert will always produce Seafoam.
Anyway long story short, if they manage more than 1 egg in four days (since one is already claimed,) you're welcome to a male, if you'd like him. :3
@KenyaFerrand

Aw man, that sucks. :1 If you're not looking for 100% spot on-colors, I have a pair of plentifuls (a Tundra and a Mirror) who have colors quite close to both your darling and each other. Aura and Bakasura, they are. Their Primaries and Secondaries make a range capable of producing Midnight/Azure, but their tert will always produce Seafoam.
Anyway long story short, if they manage more than 1 egg in four days (since one is already claimed,) you're welcome to a male, if you'd like him. :3
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
Thanks but i am looking for those exact colors :) the only thing I'm flexible on is the crystal and faceit gens. If you like them then you can keep them if there is only one egg, Im trying very very hard to reduce the number of dragons in my lear. So if i got one I may play with the mirror and Sphinx but would most likely sell.
Thanks but i am looking for those exact colors :) the only thing I'm flexible on is the crystal and faceit gens. If you like them then you can keep them if there is only one egg, Im trying very very hard to reduce the number of dragons in my lear. So if i got one I may play with the mirror and Sphinx but would most likely sell.
@KenyaFerrand
I'm not sure which pairing you're talking about anymore, but if it's BlueTopaz and Nightmaw, I'll be selling my half of the clutch anyway, so no worries~ If there's only one hatchling we'll split the profit~ ^-^
I'm going to send Aquamarine over in a CR for your girly in just a moment and then probably log off for the night. She'll then be traded sometime tomorrow to user kashidoodles, who's been my best friend since first grade (we're 23 now,) so I definitely can't foresee a problem occurring. :3
Here's hoping for eggs aplenty! ^.^
@KenyaFerrand
I'm not sure which pairing you're talking about anymore, but if it's BlueTopaz and Nightmaw, I'll be selling my half of the clutch anyway, so no worries~ If there's only one hatchling we'll split the profit~ ^-^
I'm going to send Aquamarine over in a CR for your girly in just a moment and then probably log off for the night. She'll then be traded sometime tomorrow to user kashidoodles, who's been my best friend since first grade (we're 23 now,) so I definitely can't foresee a problem occurring. :3
Here's hoping for eggs aplenty! ^.^
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@KenyaFerrand

Hi again! Just the two eggs it looks like, but at least that's easy to split! :D
@KenyaFerrand

Hi again! Just the two eggs it looks like, but at least that's easy to split! :D
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
so very true ! thats been my luck it seems for a week
so very true ! thats been my luck it seems for a week
@KenyaFerrand Babies! And Nightmaw will be on her way momentarily. :3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10180147] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/101802/10180147_350.png[/img] [/url] Female Cry/Face/Okapi Midnight/Aqua/Aqua [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10180148] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/101802/10180148_350.png[/img] [/url] Female Cry/Face/Okapi Obsidian/Azure/Aqua Also user Sensiblesoap would like to see the babies/possibly purchase one, so I don't know if you want to divvy up the babes first, or if you want them both sold straight off and then the profit split, something else, et c., so just let me know! o3o
@KenyaFerrand

Babies! And Nightmaw will be on her way momentarily. :3

10180147_350.png

Female
Cry/Face/Okapi
Midnight/Aqua/Aqua

10180148_350.png

Female
Cry/Face/Okapi
Obsidian/Azure/Aqua

Also user Sensiblesoap would like to see the babies/possibly purchase one, so I don't know if you want to divvy up the babes first, or
if you want them both sold straight off and then the profit split, something else, et c., so just let me know! o3o
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
1 2