Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [1/2 Open] SheepDoll's Workshop!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@ccrescendoll

Hi! c: Can I possibly get my boy Blood Brother as a colored sketch?

This is him here.

There's a bit of his personality in his description if it helps, and I have no idea what his gijinka would look like so have complete fun with it! What would be the cost for him?
@ccrescendoll

Hi! c: Can I possibly get my boy Blood Brother as a colored sketch?

This is him here.

There's a bit of his personality in his description if it helps, and I have no idea what his gijinka would look like so have complete fun with it! What would be the cost for him?
suwrpg.png
wew, gooood moooorrrniiiinggggg
wew, gooood moooorrrniiiinggggg
vTbxVkh.png
@ccrescendoll The first character is fairly calm and low-key. He's confident but not arrogant about it. The second character is much more proud, sometimes judgmental, but also honest and loyal. And I'll get the treasure to you right now!

And I don't really have specific poses in mind. If you get any ideas you can run with them if you want but if not, just them smiling at each other or talking is fine!
@ccrescendoll The first character is fairly calm and low-key. He's confident but not arrogant about it. The second character is much more proud, sometimes judgmental, but also honest and loyal. And I'll get the treasure to you right now!

And I don't really have specific poses in mind. If you get any ideas you can run with them if you want but if not, just them smiling at each other or talking is fine!
BvMRuY5.png
@Oceanas Do you have any more references for your character? I'd like to know how extensive and where the scarring actually are. If you don't, are you okay with me doing whatever I think would look best? And for a fully rendered bust, Mara will cost you 210kt. Please send me half of the payment so I can put you on a slot! I prefer whole treasure as payment but if you have other stuff to offer like familiars, battle stones, etc., give me a PM and we'll talk about it! Thank you c:

@SpikeZiggy Ohh, you're giving me free reign on the gijinka design of your dragon? I'm so excited! But do you want to see something specific like skin/eye color/hair color, expression, etc? And this will cost you 35kt. Please send me half of the payment so I can put you on a slot! I prefer whole treasure as payment but if you have other stuff to offer like familiars, battle stones, etc., give me a PM and we'll talk about it! Thank you c:

NOTE: Since classes have started, I'll be doing these a lot more slower and IN ORDER of where you are in the slot. Sorry for the inconvenience and the inevitable wait you all have to go through orz;; Hope you all understand ;u; Thank you again!
@Oceanas Do you have any more references for your character? I'd like to know how extensive and where the scarring actually are. If you don't, are you okay with me doing whatever I think would look best? And for a fully rendered bust, Mara will cost you 210kt. Please send me half of the payment so I can put you on a slot! I prefer whole treasure as payment but if you have other stuff to offer like familiars, battle stones, etc., give me a PM and we'll talk about it! Thank you c:

@SpikeZiggy Ohh, you're giving me free reign on the gijinka design of your dragon? I'm so excited! But do you want to see something specific like skin/eye color/hair color, expression, etc? And this will cost you 35kt. Please send me half of the payment so I can put you on a slot! I prefer whole treasure as payment but if you have other stuff to offer like familiars, battle stones, etc., give me a PM and we'll talk about it! Thank you c:

NOTE: Since classes have started, I'll be doing these a lot more slower and IN ORDER of where you are in the slot. Sorry for the inconvenience and the inevitable wait you all have to go through orz;; Hope you all understand ;u; Thank you again!
@ccrescendoll

Unfortunately I don't. :c Creative license is totally fine! I'll try to give you some description but feel free to do whatever you'd think would be best. I imagine it sort of like burn scars but localized around her eyes. It was a spell from a rival meant to blind her if that's any use.

Whole treasure is fine! I'll send it right over. c:
@ccrescendoll

Unfortunately I don't. :c Creative license is totally fine! I'll try to give you some description but feel free to do whatever you'd think would be best. I imagine it sort of like burn scars but localized around her eyes. It was a spell from a rival meant to blind her if that's any use.

Whole treasure is fine! I'll send it right over. c:
LklXAGK.png
@ccrescendoll Hm, not anything in particular. Like I said, info about his personality is in the description and you can feel free to use what you like! I'll be sending payment now. ^_^
@ccrescendoll Hm, not anything in particular. Like I said, info about his personality is in the description and you can feel free to use what you like! I'll be sending payment now. ^_^
suwrpg.png
bump!
bump!
vTbxVkh.png
@whitesheepy

May I have a slot or ping for 5 Tiny pixel sprites?
@whitesheepy

May I have a slot or ping for 5 Tiny pixel sprites?
z2b4ZaTF.png
@ulcerate

If they're human refs I'll be happy to give you a slot! :^) If derg refs then a ping for the future haha ^^
@ulcerate

If they're human refs I'll be happy to give you a slot! :^) If derg refs then a ping for the future haha ^^
vTbxVkh.png
@whitesheepy
Yes humans :D Can post the characters tomorrow:)
And when to pay for it?
@whitesheepy
Yes humans :D Can post the characters tomorrow:)
And when to pay for it?
z2b4ZaTF.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11