Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [1/2 Open] SheepDoll's Workshop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@whitesheepy Slides in: Why hello. Could I grab a digital bust of my OC Etsuo? He's the most upbeat, kind person you could meet, despite his appearance and secretly being a zombie. Here's a clothing ref if you need it and whatwasthatIheardaboutfreestuff.

@ccrescendoll Would you take a slot for a colored bust of a couple? If not, I'll grab a single slot and update you with info!
@whitesheepy Slides in: Why hello. Could I grab a digital bust of my OC Etsuo? He's the most upbeat, kind person you could meet, despite his appearance and secretly being a zombie. Here's a clothing ref if you need it and whatwasthatIheardaboutfreestuff.

@ccrescendoll Would you take a slot for a colored bust of a couple? If not, I'll grab a single slot and update you with info!
@whitesheepy
OMG.....you play leaggueeeeeeeeee
OuO
I love how you drew Yas (am i wrong??? @_@)

Anywayyssss, i want art. OuO do you have a slot or two? :3
@whitesheepy
OMG.....you play leaggueeeeeeeeee
OuO
I love how you drew Yas (am i wrong??? @_@)

Anywayyssss, i want art. OuO do you have a slot or two? :3
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
Whoops, sorry for the late reply! (was sleeping)

@Dragakure

youheardrightaboutfreestuff :^)
So a messy digital bust with flats sound alright with you?

@MoonGoddess
:^)
Do you play on the NA server? We might be able to play once in a while lol
(Yup that's Yasuo ^^ and thanks!)

Yep, I have slots! You have anything in mind? :^)
Whoops, sorry for the late reply! (was sleeping)

@Dragakure

youheardrightaboutfreestuff :^)
So a messy digital bust with flats sound alright with you?

@MoonGoddess
:^)
Do you play on the NA server? We might be able to play once in a while lol
(Yup that's Yasuo ^^ and thanks!)

Yep, I have slots! You have anything in mind? :^)
vTbxVkh.png
@whitesheepy Sounds great! I'll send over half payment (12500)
@whitesheepy Sounds great! I'll send over half payment (12500)
@Dragakure lmao you got the secret freeebieee, unless you want another sketch lel :^)
@Dragakure lmao you got the secret freeebieee, unless you want another sketch lel :^)
vTbxVkh.png
@whitesheepy
Yeah, i do! :) I main Katarina, but i haven't started ranked yet. :P ^u^
we should! ^O^ though...if you're better than me you might hate me....i don't feed though, if that's any conciliation! Add me! :DDD I'm BlackCynicism there.

I'd like Monochromes, Cleaned, Lined and Shaded, Bust/Waist/Fullbody: 80-150kt
OuO of.....Eredor!
How much is that? Am i allowed to send full payment?
@whitesheepy
Yeah, i do! :) I main Katarina, but i haven't started ranked yet. :P ^u^
we should! ^O^ though...if you're better than me you might hate me....i don't feed though, if that's any conciliation! Add me! :DDD I'm BlackCynicism there.

I'd like Monochromes, Cleaned, Lined and Shaded, Bust/Waist/Fullbody: 80-150kt
OuO of.....Eredor!
How much is that? Am i allowed to send full payment?
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@Dragakure Oop sorry for the late reply..timezones ahaha

Hmm are you asking for a colored sketch, rendered sketch, or fully rendered one? And I can do a couple! But it'll be twice the price since it is technically two people. if you're alright with that i can put you in a slot! if not, let's talk some more :D
@Dragakure Oop sorry for the late reply..timezones ahaha

Hmm are you asking for a colored sketch, rendered sketch, or fully rendered one? And I can do a couple! But it'll be twice the price since it is technically two people. if you're alright with that i can put you in a slot! if not, let's talk some more :D
Also I just remembered! Pinging @Kendrell because I remember you asking me to ping you, if ever I set up a shop ;u; You helped me price my drawings so thanks again and hope to talk to you soon!
Also I just remembered! Pinging @Kendrell because I remember you asking me to ping you, if ever I set up a shop ;u; You helped me price my drawings so thanks again and hope to talk to you soon!
@ccrescendoll The colored sketch, with loose lines and such! (Love the feeling it has!) I'd love to grab a slot no matter what. Could we discuss prices/what I'm looking to get in PMs? Don't want to clog up the lovely art board!
@ccrescendoll The colored sketch, with loose lines and such! (Love the feeling it has!) I'd love to grab a slot no matter what. Could we discuss prices/what I'm looking to get in PMs? Don't want to clog up the lovely art board!
@MoonGoddess

Ooooh, haha, I'll add you later when I get on for a game! ^^ (name's Tentabcle)
I usually play adc (current favourite is ashe), and support (i love velkoz but i also play a lot of nami and lux)
Haha, I don't rage at people, no worries, I'll probably feed more than you lmao |P
I only did ranked for the season's rewards but luckily I got placed in silver v for the border |P

Mmmrghfhhh I'd be happy to draw him (he's like, my type, or something, lmao)

Depending on whether you'd like a bust/waist/fullbody the price will be diff, I'd put him at 150kt if you want a fullbody, and 125kt if you want a waist up (bust would be 80kt)

You can send half payment of whichever (fullbody/waist/bust) style you'd like ^^

Just a note I might take a while to get it done, work is punishing lmao
@MoonGoddess

Ooooh, haha, I'll add you later when I get on for a game! ^^ (name's Tentabcle)
I usually play adc (current favourite is ashe), and support (i love velkoz but i also play a lot of nami and lux)
Haha, I don't rage at people, no worries, I'll probably feed more than you lmao |P
I only did ranked for the season's rewards but luckily I got placed in silver v for the border |P

Mmmrghfhhh I'd be happy to draw him (he's like, my type, or something, lmao)

Depending on whether you'd like a bust/waist/fullbody the price will be diff, I'd put him at 150kt if you want a fullbody, and 125kt if you want a waist up (bust would be 80kt)

You can send half payment of whichever (fullbody/waist/bust) style you'd like ^^

Just a note I might take a while to get it done, work is punishing lmao
vTbxVkh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11