Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Mie's Designs] New Accents!
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 51 52
@MieTher - Can you preview gossamer web for me on this girl? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/98238/9823744_350.png[/img]
@MieTher - Can you preview gossamer web for me on this girl?

9823744_350.png
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
@MieTher owo Could I be on the list for the WC accent and the SD accent, please?
@MieTher owo Could I be on the list for the WC accent and the SD accent, please?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@MieTher

I'd love to be added for Raptor Nouveau if there is still space! Thanks muchly c:
@MieTher

I'd love to be added for Raptor Nouveau if there is still space! Thanks muchly c:
@MieTher

May I be added to your general ping list, please? c:
@MieTher

May I be added to your general ping list, please? c:
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
*jaw drop on that Art Nouveou Wild claw* That is the most perfect accent I have ever seen!! But I don't have any male Wild claws in the making! Please tell me you are considering a female version!

@Miether
*jaw drop on that Art Nouveou Wild claw* That is the most perfect accent I have ever seen!! But I don't have any male Wild claws in the making! Please tell me you are considering a female version!

@Miether
@Triska

Here is your preview : )

3011pba.png

For now, I at least plan on making a version for female wildclaws. After that we'll have to see : ) For this skin, I like dragons with a lot of wing area, so imperials maybe?
@Triska

Here is your preview : )

3011pba.png

For now, I at least plan on making a version for female wildclaws. After that we'll have to see : ) For this skin, I like dragons with a lot of wing area, so imperials maybe?
52t5g.png
@Rhea
Absolutely : ) I'v added you to both lists!
@Rhea
Absolutely : ) I'v added you to both lists!
52t5g.png
@Uncoordinated
I've added you to the list : )
@Uncoordinated
I've added you to the list : )
52t5g.png
@Lucatri
Sure thing! : D Is there anything in particular you would like me to ping you for?
@Lucatri
Sure thing! : D Is there anything in particular you would like me to ping you for?
52t5g.png
@Trippfaerie
Yes actually, I was planning on making a female version in the future : )
@Trippfaerie
Yes actually, I was planning on making a female version in the future : )
52t5g.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 51 52