Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 2
1 2 ... 179 180 181 182 183 ... 191 192
Zebra Cricket
Name: Zebra Cricket
Caption: Better get out the glue traps...

Fragrant Orchid
Name: Fragrant Orchid
Caption: Ripe-smelling dragons use this orchid's sweet nectar as a stink-covering perfume.

Spineback Slug
Name: Spineback Slug
Caption: Watch out for the sharp bits!
Zebra Cricket
Name: Zebra Cricket
Caption: Better get out the glue traps...

Fragrant Orchid
Name: Fragrant Orchid
Caption: Ripe-smelling dragons use this orchid's sweet nectar as a stink-covering perfume.

Spineback Slug
Caption: Watch out for the sharp bits!
grab%20bag%20hatchery%20sig%20pc_zps7wlc4czg.png
Three hours ahead of server time.
[item=delta orchid] [b]Name: [/b]Delta Orchid [b]Caption:[/b] Experts have long debated on whether these grow in bunches of three or four. The answer is that they grow in bunches of two, but only close to river mouths. [item=songbird mimic] [b]Name: [/b]Songbird Mimic [b]Caption:[/b] The music these insects produce when attracting a mate is so enchanting that songbirds have started mimicking it. Then again, the songbirds might be hungry.
Delta Orchid
Name: Delta Orchid
Caption: Experts have long debated on whether these grow in bunches of three or four. The answer is that they grow in bunches of two, but only close to river mouths.

Songbird Mimic
Name: Songbird Mimic
Caption: The music these insects produce when attracting a mate is so enchanting that songbirds have started mimicking it. Then again, the songbirds might be hungry.
tumblr_inline_ngstztjukL1rvrguk.png
tumblr_niqg4wZf5W1qfdqpwo2_r1_250.png Breed my dragons (wind)
[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/8096.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Magi Casting Rod [b]Caption:[/b] [i]Absolutely useless when it comes to catching Magi.[/i]
8096.png
Name: Magi Casting Rod
Caption: Absolutely useless when it comes to catching Magi.
[item=aged tome] [b]Name:[/b] Aged Tome [b]Caption:[/b][i] Found in one of the Light flights libraries, this book preserves texts laid down by our ancestors. A must read! [/i] [item=battered book of fables] [b]Name:[/b] Battered Book of Fables [b]Caption:[/b][i] Pulled from the clutches of a rambunctious hatching, this damaged book should be mendable if given the right care. [/i] [item=battered book of fables] [b]Name:[/b] Battered Book of Fables [b]Caption:[/b][i]They say that knowledge is power, such is evident based on the claw marks left on this books cover![/i]
Aged Tome
Name: Aged Tome
Caption: Found in one of the Light flights libraries, this book preserves texts laid down by our ancestors. A must read!

Battered Book of Fables
Name: Battered Book of Fables
Caption: Pulled from the clutches of a rambunctious hatching, this damaged book should be mendable if given the right care.

Battered Book of Fables
Caption:They say that knowledge is power, such is evident based on the claw marks left on this books cover!
ppp-badge_storage.gifm6IxQYa.gif6KadE7H.png
Songbird Mimic
Caption:Some of these crickets like to repeat naughty things they've heard songbirds say.

Spineback Slug
Caption:This slug is actually a spineless coward.

Micro Deer
Name: Micro Deer
Caption: These deer are only visible with a 600x zoom microscope.
Songbird Mimic
Caption:Some of these crickets like to repeat naughty things they've heard songbirds say.

Spineback Slug
Caption:This slug is actually a spineless coward.

Micro Deer
Caption: These deer are only visible with a 600x zoom microscope.
my_signature_by_midnightpintowolf-dcsqmj8.gif
[item=battered book of Fables] Name: Battered Book of Fables Caption: And they say age comes before beauty! [item=rusted chain] Name: Rusted chain Caption: the water dragons have long since eaten the ship it was attached to. [item=tarnished chain] Name= Tarnished chain. Captain: Bronze and brass, they do not rust. This chain was made of neither.
Battered Book of Fables
Caption: And they say age comes before beauty!

Rusted Chain
Name: Rusted chain
Caption: the water dragons have long since eaten the ship it was attached to.

Tarnished Chain
Name= Tarnished chain.
Captain: Bronze and brass, they do not rust. This chain was made of neither.
[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/8097.png[/img] Mender's Healing Staff [i]Not to be confused with the Healer's Mending Staff. Totally different.[/i] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/8100.png[/img] Sakura Moss [i]Dragons often feel a strange desire to drape the entire thing over their shoulders.[/i] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/8106.png[/img] Dwarf Faun [i]Oh dear, this is a dearly dear deer.[/i]
8097.png
Mender's Healing Staff
Not to be confused with the Healer's Mending Staff. Totally different.

8100.png
Sakura Moss
Dragons often feel a strange desire to drape the entire thing over their shoulders.

8106.png
Dwarf Faun
Oh dear, this is a dearly dear deer.
REMEMBER: Fear is consciousness plus life. Regret is an attempt to avoid what has already happened. Toast is bread held under direct heat until crisp.
The present tense of regret is indecision. The future tense of fear is either comedy or tragedy. The past tense of toast is toasted.
[item=Micro Deer] [b]Name:[/b] Micro Deer [b]Caption:[/b] [i]Watch your step![/i] [item=Bluespine Slug] [b]Name:[/b] Bluespine Slug [b]Caption:[/b] [i]#1 Jazz music fan.[/i] [item=Magi Casting Rod] [b]Name:[/b] Magi Casting Rod [b]Caption:[/b] [i]Doubles as a magical fishing pole.[/i]
Micro Deer
Caption: Watch your step!

Bluespine Slug
Name: Bluespine Slug
Caption: #1 Jazz music fan.

Magi Casting Rod
Caption: Doubles as a magical fishing pole.
G5TXkiW.png
[item=aged tome] [b]Name:[/b] Aged Tome [b]Caption:[/b] The embroidered lettering reads [i]"Holy Light Dragon's Book of Healing"[/i] [item=battered book of fables] [b]Name:[/b] Battered Book of Fables [b]Caption:[/b] The markings on the front read [i]"Dark Shadow Dragon's Book of Sin"[/i] [item=rusted chain] [b]Name:[/b] Rusted Chain [b]Caption:[/b] [i]This chain; though weathered and rusted, will never break.[/i]
Aged Tome
Caption: The embroidered lettering reads "Holy Light Dragon's Book of Healing"

Battered Book of Fables
Caption: The markings on the front read "Dark Shadow Dragon's Book of Sin"

Rusted Chain
Name: Rusted Chain
Caption: This chain; though weathered and rusted, will never break.
b9aWflB.png
Aged Tome
Caption: Unlike a fine wine, it just gets yellowed and tattered.

Magi Casting Rod
Caption: Good for magic; also surprisingly good for fishing.

Micro Deer
Caption: A million times more visible than the elusive Nano Deer.
Aged Tome
Caption: Unlike a fine wine, it just gets yellowed and tattered.

Magi Casting Rod
Caption: Good for magic; also surprisingly good for fishing.

Micro Deer
Caption: A million times more visible than the elusive Nano Deer.
Wildclaw Fun Fact #21 - If you tie a bow around a wildclaw's neck, it might cause Christmas. Spontaneously.
1 2 ... 179 180 181 182 183 ... 191 192