Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 2
1 2 ... 160 161 162 163 164 ... 191 192
[item=mender0s healing staff] Name: Mender's Healing Staff Caption: This staff can be a perfect toy for hatchlings, think about it, if they get hurt, they'll heal instantly! [item=Battered Book of Fables] Name: Battered Book of Fables Caption: Maybe we shouldn't have given this one to the Ridgeback. [item=Zebra Cricket] Name: Zebra Cricket Caption: You can almost hear the stripes!

Name: Mender's Healing Staff
Caption: This staff can be a perfect toy for hatchlings, think about it, if they get hurt, they'll heal instantly!

Battered Book of Fables
Name: Battered Book of Fables
Caption: Maybe we shouldn't have given this one to the Ridgeback.

Zebra Cricket
Name: Zebra Cricket
Caption: You can almost hear the stripes!
Dusk/Mike. He/Him.
Dwarf Fawn

Name: Dwarf Fawn.
Caption: Bambi... I have bad news.
Dwarf Fawn

Name: Dwarf Fawn.
Caption: Bambi... I have bad news.
...Well, here I go!

Aged Tome: Do you want to open this or not? It might contain something cool...or contain totally useless.

Battered Book of Fables: Despite its ragged look, the times inside are timeless.

Sakura Moss: Where the hey does this moss come from? How do Sakura Owls get such things?

Dwarf Fawn: Awww, it's so cute. Let's eat it.

Micro Deer: What a very peculiar little deer. Will it be able to fill us up? Let's find out.

There! I hope this is good.
...Well, here I go!

Aged Tome: Do you want to open this or not? It might contain something cool...or contain totally useless.

Battered Book of Fables: Despite its ragged look, the times inside are timeless.

Sakura Moss: Where the hey does this moss come from? How do Sakura Owls get such things?

Dwarf Fawn: Awww, it's so cute. Let's eat it.

Micro Deer: What a very peculiar little deer. Will it be able to fill us up? Let's find out.

There! I hope this is good.
[item=wildwood moss] Name: Wildwood Moss Caption: Coveted by Wildwood Owls. It is said to be as soft and smooth as silk. [item=magi casting rod] Name: Magi Casting Rod Caption: Even the slightest wrong syllable can cause a whirlwind of problems. Not for amateurs. [item=menders healing staff] (I can't figure out how to code this with its apostrophe eAe Name: Mender's Healing Staff Caption: From bumps to burns, this staff can cure it all. (Broken hearts need not apply.)
Wildwood Moss
Name: Wildwood Moss
Caption: Coveted by Wildwood Owls. It is said to be as soft and smooth as silk.

Magi Casting Rod
Name: Magi Casting Rod
Caption: Even the slightest wrong syllable can cause a whirlwind of problems. Not for amateurs.

(I can't figure out how to code this with its apostrophe eAe
Caption: From bumps to burns, this staff can cure it all. (Broken hearts need not apply.)
yY3vbYF.pngaabzEU9i1.pnge2wlrBb.pngfwf0oTL.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pnguJuXpVk.pngHxJ7se6.pnguzVzjjZ.pngnxZGTXG.pngZaKiBAO.pngQoMzhWb.pngXGtgfcm.pngaabuttonmash.pngaa yY3vbYF.png
yAczqIT.png
[item=aged tome][b]Name:Aged Tome Caption:[/b]Hanging out at home, reading your tome... [item=bluespine slug] [b]Name:Bluespieslug Caption [/b]Baby got back...spines. Don't tread on me! [item=spineback slug] [b]Name:Spinebackslug Caption:[/b] Grow a spine. Oh wait....
Aged Tome Name:Aged Tome
Caption:
Hanging out at home, reading your tome...

Bluespine Slug
Name:Bluespieslug
Caption
Baby got back...spines. Don't tread on me!

Spineback Slug
Name:Spinebackslug
Caption:
Grow a spine. Oh wait....
crystal_sprite_raffle_by_kuripifire-d88cxm1.jpg
[item=Wildwood Moss] [b]Name:[/b] Wildwood Moss [b]Caption:[/b] Fae dragons have been known to drape themselves in this moss and lounge around the lair. [item=Bluespine Slug] [b]Name:[/b] Bluespine Slug [b]Caption:[/b] Better for scrubbing up after dinner than being part of it. [item=Tarnished Chain] [b]Name:[/b] Tarnished Chain [b]Caption:[/b] Every tarnished chain has a silver lining. Polish harder.
Wildwood Moss
Name: Wildwood Moss
Caption: Fae dragons have been known to drape themselves in this moss and lounge around the lair.

Bluespine Slug
Name: Bluespine Slug
Caption: Better for scrubbing up after dinner than being part of it.

Tarnished Chain
Name: Tarnished Chain
Caption: Every tarnished chain has a silver lining. Polish harder.
sW60m2f.png
Name:Delta orchid
caption: The most beautiful flowers grow the furthest from the path. What did they say about leaving the path? You can't seem to remember
Name:Delta orchid
caption: The most beautiful flowers grow the furthest from the path. What did they say about leaving the path? You can't seem to remember
2628dj8.png
[item=spineback slug] [b]Name:[/b] Spineback Slug [b]Caption:[/b] This seafood comes with its own skewers! [item=fragrant orchid] [b]Name:[/b] Fragrant Orchid [b]Caption:[/b] This orchid is fragrant and delicate. Serthis are neither of those things. [item=micro deer] [b]Name:[/b] Micro Deer [b]Caption:[/b] Juveniles of this species are sometimes called "nano deer."
Spineback Slug
Name: Spineback Slug
Caption: This seafood comes with its own skewers!

Fragrant Orchid
Name: Fragrant Orchid
Caption: This orchid is fragrant and delicate. Serthis are neither of those things.

Micro Deer
Name: Micro Deer
Caption: Juveniles of this species are sometimes called "nano deer."
I don't know how to put the pictures :(
But here I go anyway :)

Name: Delta Orchid
Caption: These beautiful flowers grow around the river. You can admire their beauty and watch them slowly grow. That is until a Serthis comes.

Caption: It heals any wound, but only on Tuesdays.

Caption: Once upon a time a hatchling got this book from its mother... you can figure out the rest.
I don't know how to put the pictures :(
But here I go anyway :)

Caption: These beautiful flowers grow around the river. You can admire their beauty and watch them slowly grow. That is until a Serthis comes.

Caption: It heals any wound, but only on Tuesdays.

Caption: Once upon a time a hatchling got this book from its mother... you can figure out the rest.
Ping me if you want me to see something :)
+9 hours ahead of FR time
[quote][item=Mender's Healing Staff ] Name: Mender's Healing Staff Caption: Exactly what about a cranium on a stick is healthy??[/quote] [quote][item=Dwarf Fawn] Name: Dwarf Fawn Caption: Gifting someone a dwarf fawn is a traditional symbol of seeking a little affection or favour.[/quote] [quote][item=Delta Orchid] Name: Delta Orchid Caption: This orchid require the right sediment and salinity levels to flourish. Planting them in a damp sandbox sprinkled with salt works too.[/quote]
Quote:
Mender's Healing Staff
Caption: Exactly what about a cranium on a stick is healthy??
Quote:
Dwarf Fawn
Name: Dwarf Fawn
Caption: Gifting someone a dwarf fawn is a traditional symbol of seeking a little affection or favour.
Quote:
Delta Orchid
Caption: This orchid require the right sediment and salinity levels to flourish. Planting them in a damp sandbox sprinkled with salt works too.
Don't forget to ping me @Aryllia to get my attention.
1 2 ... 160 161 162 163 164 ... 191 192