Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | milk's old hatchery thread [closed]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70
@Kintsy Sending ya a CR =}
@Kintsy Sending ya a CR =}
hYK4ogH.gif
@Kintsy, can i have the crimcrimgold female?
@Kintsy, can i have the crimcrimgold female?
a5ghVTV.png

2mr8s3o.jpg
evFB3b1.png
@Kintsy, whoops, I'm sorry, I forgot that I was paying off someone else on something, sorry! Hope she finds another home.
@Kintsy, whoops, I'm sorry, I forgot that I was paying off someone else on something, sorry! Hope she finds another home.
a5ghVTV.png

2mr8s3o.jpg
evFB3b1.png
@kintsy
your new banner is disgustingly gorgeous aah
alsO I DIDNT NOTICE U HAD A TRON-THEMED PAIR please put me on the pinglist for end of line omg
@kintsy
your new banner is disgustingly gorgeous aah
alsO I DIDNT NOTICE U HAD A TRON-THEMED PAIR please put me on the pinglist for end of line omg
tumblr_o0zdk7U6M21u3wsjco6_250.png a1rYPJ5.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
@kintsy thankyou !! I can't guarantee I will buy one as I sm broke and have no space but I will coo at them with suitable adoration and longing
@kintsy thankyou !! I can't guarantee I will buy one as I sm broke and have no space but I will coo at them with suitable adoration and longing

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
@kintsy YELLIGN look at how cUTE
@kintsy YELLIGN look at how cUTE

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
Hi! Do you think you can put me on a ping list for Desert Wind and Pastel Jewels? @Kintsy
Hi! Do you think you can put me on a ping list for Desert Wind and Pastel Jewels? @Kintsy
BANP
BANP
Thanks a bunch! @Kintsy
Thanks a bunch! @Kintsy
@Kintsy Can I get the imperial male and the gray imperial female? for 65 and 50 gold right?
@Kintsy Can I get the imperial male and the gray imperial female? for 65 and 50 gold right?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70