Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Animal Crossing: New Leaf
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I have cherries, I love Stinky and OH MY GOD ICANNOT GET RID OF MALLARY GUGFHUFDGFD ER FDFG I REALLY DON'T LIKE HER. i haven't played in ages though. Also yes I LOVE STINKY AND HIS PANTS ON HIS HEAD SCREAMS I HOPE HE DOESN'T LEAVE ME.
I have cherries, I love Stinky and OH MY GOD ICANNOT GET RID OF MALLARY GUGFHUFDGFD ER FDFG I REALLY DON'T LIKE HER. i haven't played in ages though. Also yes I LOVE STINKY AND HIS PANTS ON HIS HEAD SCREAMS I HOPE HE DOESN'T LEAVE ME.
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.pngbrotatonator_sig2.pngtumblr_inline_n6p9w8mnY11ri58d9.gif
BUMP

GLADYS
SHE'S SO CUTE
BUMP

GLADYS
SHE'S SO CUTE
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
I finally got the Pink Roof from Nook.
And to think- I threw his Plushie back into the big box of plushies at EB Games when I picked it up to confirm it was Nook...
I finally got the Pink Roof from Nook.
And to think- I threw his Plushie back into the big box of plushies at EB Games when I picked it up to confirm it was Nook...
GAji9p1.png
@plushiepalooza congrats! so is your house perfect? (or at least how you want it to look?)
@plushiepalooza congrats! so is your house perfect? (or at least how you want it to look?)
S9GIMwM.pngyKp0KRf.png8Wxihjh.gif
@Selnyam
Thanks! The exterior certainly is perfect now!
The next thing I need is more nice furniture to put into my house :)
@Selnyam
Thanks! The exterior certainly is perfect now!
The next thing I need is more nice furniture to put into my house :)
GAji9p1.png
@plushiepalooza if you want any pieces of the exotic set, I can order them for you! I also have all of the Spooky and Rococo set!
@plushiepalooza if you want any pieces of the exotic set, I can order them for you! I also have all of the Spooky and Rococo set!
S9GIMwM.pngyKp0KRf.png8Wxihjh.gif
@Selnyam
Nah, It's OK.
The entire first floor of my house is just filled with stuff that I liked, such as a Hermit Crab, Eiffel Tower lamp thingy and a bunch of instruments.
And I don't really know what I want to do with my second floor, I was thinking of getting the Mermaid Set.
@Selnyam
Nah, It's OK.
The entire first floor of my house is just filled with stuff that I liked, such as a Hermit Crab, Eiffel Tower lamp thingy and a bunch of instruments.
And I don't really know what I want to do with my second floor, I was thinking of getting the Mermaid Set.
GAji9p1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8