Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | -Finale- Welcome to the Black Sheep
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 139 140
@gira @CaptainCrackers @Mirrorface
"Seems like that's-" a pause to recall names "Deimos," he pointed towards the ridgeback. "and... Zella?" and the crackled Pearlcatcher. "You are referring to her, right? Because I literally just made up that name right now. Might not be correct."
@SoulSorbet
He then lifted his claw close to his mouth and attempted to taste the red smudges. If it was blood, at least it wasn't demon infected.
@gira @CaptainCrackers @Mirrorface
"Seems like that's-" a pause to recall names "Deimos," he pointed towards the ridgeback. "and... Zella?" and the crackled Pearlcatcher. "You are referring to her, right? Because I literally just made up that name right now. Might not be correct."
@SoulSorbet
He then lifted his claw close to his mouth and attempted to taste the red smudges. If it was blood, at least it wasn't demon infected.
@Zeedikay Deimos cringed at the reminder of his likeness. Tall, big nose-horn? Yep, male Ridgeback. That meant, since the drawing was of Kyrith's group, it had to be Deimos. The idea of using magic to push in the other dragon was interesting, but he remained skeptical. The only magical fighter he'd really seen at work was Nuri and it would have been a lot more obvious if she'd used magic to shove someone. Glowy and bright, or something. [img]http://i.imgur.com/YD5vFX6.png[/img] "What are you doing that for? It's just gonna taste like blood, isn't it?" What odd behavior. [img]http://i.imgur.com/TbOLp8J.png[/img] "Our guide said it would be hard to use magic to push someone if there was stuff in the way, right? Could uh, Zella, have done it with the chest itself in the way?"
@Zeedikay
Deimos cringed at the reminder of his likeness. Tall, big nose-horn? Yep, male Ridgeback. That meant, since the drawing was of Kyrith's group, it had to be Deimos. The idea of using magic to push in the other dragon was interesting, but he remained skeptical. The only magical fighter he'd really seen at work was Nuri and it would have been a lot more obvious if she'd used magic to shove someone. Glowy and bright, or something.

YD5vFX6.png "What are you doing that for? It's just gonna taste like blood, isn't it?"

What odd behavior.

TbOLp8J.png "Our guide said it would be hard to use magic to push someone if there was stuff in the way, right? Could uh, Zella, have done it with the chest itself in the way?"
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpGvDCa4.png
@SoulSorbet Having determined that the chest [s]probably[/s] wouldn't attack him out of the blue, Guts inched closer to it, careful not to make any sudden movements. He used his claws to scape up some of the glitter that had fallen off the chest. It seemed strangely out of place; it certainly hadn't come from the mimic or it's victim, and, from what he could see, no one here was wearing anything particularly sparkly. Some other dragons were discussing magic as a possible means of perpetrating the murder, and that gave him an idea. [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/e2cca4671eed37037faa8121b4cfb120/tumblr_ngakqbsuNx1t39vkio4_75sq.png[/img][b]"This glitter that was on the chest, could it be the remnants of magic that was used nearby?"[/b] He glanced over as the ridgeback he had met on the first day commented on the matter. What was his name again, Dino or something? Guts cursed his poor memory, and tactfully avoided addressing the other dragon by name. @Mirrorface [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/2b3479431d67a0a43574739166b4fd3a/tumblr_ngakqbsuNx1t39vkio7_75sq.png[/img]"I'm not an expert on magic, but maybe this stuff was on the chest [i]because[/i] it was in the way of whoever was casting it." [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/e2cca4671eed37037faa8121b4cfb120/tumblr_ngakqbsuNx1t39vkio4_75sq.png[/img]"And if it was left as a result of magic being used, I would guess the caster would be a light dragon. They seem the most, um, glittery to me."
@SoulSorbet

Having determined that the chest probably wouldn't attack him out of the blue, Guts inched closer to it, careful not to make any sudden movements. He used his claws to scape up some of the glitter that had fallen off the chest. It seemed strangely out of place; it certainly hadn't come from the mimic or it's victim, and, from what he could see, no one here was wearing anything particularly sparkly. Some other dragons were discussing magic as a possible means of perpetrating the murder, and that gave him an idea.

tumblr_ngakqbsuNx1t39vkio4_75sq.png"This glitter that was on the chest, could it be the remnants of magic that was used nearby?"

He glanced over as the ridgeback he had met on the first day commented on the matter. What was his name again, Dino or something? Guts cursed his poor memory, and tactfully avoided addressing the other dragon by name.

@Mirrorface

tumblr_ngakqbsuNx1t39vkio7_75sq.png"I'm not an expert on magic, but maybe this stuff was on the chest because it was in the way of whoever was casting it."

tumblr_ngakqbsuNx1t39vkio4_75sq.png"And if it was left as a result of magic being used, I would guess the caster would be a light dragon. They seem the most, um, glittery to me."
VOIPBvS.png
@nan0saur @CaptainCrackers @CicadaGhost
"Yeah... you're right. A Light dragon... Like that Zella lady! And the chest might be the original target. Theoretically she could have agitated the chest, and caused it to snap down that way."
Cadeyrn, his mouth still tasting of the mystery substance, turned towards the Pearlcatcher in question. "We're still trying to get this straightened out. But there seems to be more evidence for you than you'd like." And then his gaze shifted towards the be-hatted Mirror, whose pointing he noted in the drawing.
"Maybe there's more than one digit to point in this case though."
@nan0saur @CaptainCrackers @CicadaGhost
"Yeah... you're right. A Light dragon... Like that Zella lady! And the chest might be the original target. Theoretically she could have agitated the chest, and caused it to snap down that way."
Cadeyrn, his mouth still tasting of the mystery substance, turned towards the Pearlcatcher in question. "We're still trying to get this straightened out. But there seems to be more evidence for you than you'd like." And then his gaze shifted towards the be-hatted Mirror, whose pointing he noted in the drawing.
"Maybe there's more than one digit to point in this case though."
@Zeedikay

Zella? Deimos? Could they have used magic to push poor Kyrith to doom?

"I have no idea, honestly." Charon winds his tail closer to his body, suddenly exhausted. The pearlcatcher isn't the greatest at deduction; he prefers comfort. He leans towards Cadeyrn, sticking out his tiny tongue at the ridgeback.

"Does that taste good? Can I have a lick?"
@Zeedikay

Zella? Deimos? Could they have used magic to push poor Kyrith to doom?

"I have no idea, honestly." Charon winds his tail closer to his body, suddenly exhausted. The pearlcatcher isn't the greatest at deduction; he prefers comfort. He leans towards Cadeyrn, sticking out his tiny tongue at the ridgeback.

"Does that taste good? Can I have a lick?"
Y33KBfg.png1GOjahH.png
@Gira
"I..."
Cadeyrn took a tentative glance at the mess on his hands. The red substance was still there. He had no idea what exactly what it was. It was too late to avoid licking it. The deed was done.
"I don't know?"
He pushed out his hand towards Charon. It was a while since they spoke, and this was probably the most offbeat request he had made so far.
"Sure? If you want it, go ahead. Be my guest."
@Gira
"I..."
Cadeyrn took a tentative glance at the mess on his hands. The red substance was still there. He had no idea what exactly what it was. It was too late to avoid licking it. The deed was done.
"I don't know?"
He pushed out his hand towards Charon. It was a while since they spoke, and this was probably the most offbeat request he had made so far.
"Sure? If you want it, go ahead. Be my guest."
@Zeedikay

"Thank you." Charon dips his head and tentatively takes a lap at the red substance. A bit odd to do so, maybe, but Charon is always intrigued about new things. Can't help it, really. The pearlcatcher has the curiosity of a cat.

Doesn't help that he's starved. "Mm!"

(( i will laugh if its poison or something ))
@Zeedikay

"Thank you." Charon dips his head and tentatively takes a lap at the red substance. A bit odd to do so, maybe, but Charon is always intrigued about new things. Can't help it, really. The pearlcatcher has the curiosity of a cat.

Doesn't help that he's starved. "Mm!"

(( i will laugh if its poison or something ))
Y33KBfg.png1GOjahH.png
@nan0saur Outclaw was impressed by how admirably Guts had handled the chest-opening operation. He hadn't even vomited upon seeing Kyrith's chewed-out remains. Maybe looked a bit squeamish, but who wouldn't have? And instead of crying his eyes out, he had taken a proactive stance and went on to confront another of the chests, despite the obvious danger they posed. The boy was adapting to their situation very well. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/24028/2402750p.png[/img]"Well done, kid." Outclaw had so far just listened to the speculation going on about the most recent murder. She agreed, physically pushing someone with that many onlookers around could hardly be done without someone seeing it. So, magic or a mechanical trap of some kind were the most likely ways the murder had been committed. But something else had been bugging Outclaw from the start of this mission, ever since they were first introduced to the spiral duo. Something maybe not that important, but still a bit odd. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/24028/2402750p.png[/img]"Wait, what you said earlier...what do you mean 'the three of us'? [b]Is there somebody else who's part of your ragtag comedy group?[/b]" While she was waiting for the spirals to answer, [b]she bent down to examine the hard-won lower half of Kyrith to see if there's something else they might have missed[/b]. (@SoulSorbet)
@nan0saur
Outclaw was impressed by how admirably Guts had handled the chest-opening operation. He hadn't even vomited upon seeing Kyrith's chewed-out remains. Maybe looked a bit squeamish, but who wouldn't have? And instead of crying his eyes out, he had taken a proactive stance and went on to confront another of the chests, despite the obvious danger they posed. The boy was adapting to their situation very well.

2402750p.png"Well done, kid."

Outclaw had so far just listened to the speculation going on about the most recent murder. She agreed, physically pushing someone with that many onlookers around could hardly be done without someone seeing it. So, magic or a mechanical trap of some kind were the most likely ways the murder had been committed.

But something else had been bugging Outclaw from the start of this mission, ever since they were first introduced to the spiral duo. Something maybe not that important, but still a bit odd.
2402750p.png"Wait, what you said earlier...what do you mean 'the three of us'? Is there somebody else who's part of your ragtag comedy group?"

While she was waiting for the spirals to answer, she bent down to examine the hard-won lower half of Kyrith to see if there's something else they might have missed. (@SoulSorbet)
tumblr_pap6duN5Et1vvc1jno3_500.png
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/64094/6409345p.png[/img] Staring at the remains of the sky dancer made Zebonia's stomach lurch. Nobody should have to die like that. She shook her head to clear her thoughts and instead smiled as she turned to the guides. It cheered her up to know that even in a place like this, there were still people like flower boy. As accusations started flying and questions were answered creating more questions, Zebonia decided to [b]examine Glitch's sash to see if any fabric was missing from it.[/b]@SoulSorbet[/center]
6409345p.png
Staring at the remains of the sky dancer made Zebonia's stomach lurch. Nobody should have to die like that. She shook her head to clear her thoughts and instead smiled as she turned to the guides. It cheered her up to know that even in a place like this, there were still people like flower boy.
As accusations started flying and questions were answered creating more questions, Zebonia decided to examine Glitch's sash to see if any fabric was missing from it.@SoulSorbet
@gira
Cadeyrn awkwardly pulled his claw back after Charon lapped it clean, with an equally awkward smile. "And if anyone asks, you're the weirdo that licks things off of other's claws, not me." The paw was soon shaken, none of the stain leaving it's resting spot.
@gira
Cadeyrn awkwardly pulled his claw back after Charon lapped it clean, with an equally awkward smile. "And if anyone asks, you're the weirdo that licks things off of other's claws, not me." The paw was soon shaken, none of the stain leaving it's resting spot.
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 139 140