Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 100 gems @ 1:400
I need some quick cash for another nest and I've been stashing a bit of gems for a while. (100g=40k)

This is my first time doing this, fair warning. e.e

CLOSED
I need some quick cash for another nest and I've been stashing a bit of gems for a while. (100g=40k)

This is my first time doing this, fair warning. e.e

CLOSED
@airyZendalas I'll get them all, if you don't mind!
@airyZendalas I'll get them all, if you don't mind!
Collecting
Aged Tome Battered Book of Fables Owlcat Journal Forest Field Guide
Intact Parchment Empty Inkwell
@airyZendalas Wait, come back! lol When we are trading gems, we cannot use CR. We need to use PM, and put the currency in the message. So it is basically a leap of faith between users. If you don't mind, could you send first through PM? I will reply promptly so you don't wait in anguish.
@airyZendalas Wait, come back! lol When we are trading gems, we cannot use CR. We need to use PM, and put the currency in the message. So it is basically a leap of faith between users. If you don't mind, could you send first through PM? I will reply promptly so you don't wait in anguish.
Collecting
@Auctor like I mentioned, this is my first time, so.. how do I exactly do this? @-@
@Auctor like I mentioned, this is my first time, so.. how do I exactly do this? @-@
@airyZendalas No problem! You click my username and find "send message" button, or you could go to your PM box and choose write new message and put my username down. Either way, after that you'll see on the bottom of the message box two slots for either gems or treasures. So you put in 100 in the gem section and send the message, and I reply with your treasures straight away!
@airyZendalas No problem! You click my username and find "send message" button, or you could go to your PM box and choose write new message and put my username down. Either way, after that you'll see on the bottom of the message box two slots for either gems or treasures. So you put in 100 in the gem section and send the message, and I reply with your treasures straight away!
Collecting
@Auctor got it!
@Auctor got it!
@airyZendalas Thank you, sent!
@airyZendalas Thank you, sent!
Collecting