Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T/S] Familiars & Apparel. Also Wajas
1 2
Just selling off a few items I'm not really wanting to keep around. I prefer treasure over gems, but will accept either currency. Not big on apparel, skins, or familiars but I might look at Nocturne related skins. I will also look at Gen 1 dragons as well since I have several projects in mind. C: Also if you play Wajas I have quite a few items/wajas there we could trade/partial for as well. (Cave 5035 and I also have a topic in other game trades with my item list) I'm actually looking to sell my account so if you have a solid offer hmu. Wajas Conversion rates: 8M WC = 1cwp = 100gems = 50k [b]Scrolls I need[/b] x1 Crystal scroll x1 Facet scroll x2 Coatl scrolls (the gene scrolls take priority atm) [b]Familiars for Sale[/b] [item=Lightning Sprite] [item=Fire Sprite] [item=Speedy] [b]Apparel for Sale[/b] [item=Searing Armband][item=Searing Armband][item=Electricians Armband][item=Electricians Armband][item=Metallurgists Forgetools][item=Darkened Eye Scar][item=Darkened Leg Scar][item=Darkened Arm Scar]
Just selling off a few items I'm not really wanting to keep around.

I prefer treasure over gems, but will accept either currency. Not big on apparel, skins, or familiars but I might look at Nocturne related skins. I will also look at Gen 1 dragons as well since I have several projects in mind. C:

Also if you play Wajas I have quite a few items/wajas there we could trade/partial for as well. (Cave 5035 and I also have a topic in other game trades with my item list) I'm actually looking to sell my account so if you have a solid offer hmu.

Wajas Conversion rates: 8M WC = 1cwp = 100gems = 50k

Scrolls I need
x1 Crystal scroll
x1 Facet scroll

x2 Coatl scrolls (the gene scrolls take priority atm)

Familiars for Sale
Lightning Sprite Fire Sprite Speedy

Apparel for Sale
Searing Armband Searing Armband Darkened Eye Scar Darkened Leg Scar Darkened Arm Scar
@tipsyGnostalgic

Would you be interested in nocturne eggs in trade for speedy and the fire sprite?
@tipsyGnostalgic

Would you be interested in nocturne eggs in trade for speedy and the fire sprite?
99_random_items_99_winners_raffle.png bestiaryraffle1_by_hapro-d90d0na.png
@tefphoenix

Not really looking for any more Nocturnes at the moment, sorry. n vn; I'd much prefer pure.
@tefphoenix

Not really looking for any more Nocturnes at the moment, sorry. n vn; I'd much prefer pure.
@tipsyGnostalgic

Understandable. What prices are you looking at?
@tipsyGnostalgic

Understandable. What prices are you looking at?
99_random_items_99_winners_raffle.png bestiaryraffle1_by_hapro-d90d0na.png
@tefphoenix

I'll beat cheapest AH prices in either TR or Gems for the most part.
@tefphoenix

I'll beat cheapest AH prices in either TR or Gems for the most part.
Bump
Bump
Bump~
Bump~
How much are the lighting sprite and the metallurgist forge tools individually?
How much are the lighting sprite and the metallurgist forge tools individually?
@giggles115

The sprite is 700k rage and the tools are in the 2 million range.
@giggles115

The sprite is 700k rage and the tools are in the 2 million range.
Ok lol that's a little out of my price range
Ok lol that's a little out of my price range
1 2