Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Moldy Leather Auction price
1 2
Why is Moldy Leather being sold for so much on the Auction House? I just put up a stack of 99 for 150000 T because that was undercutting the next lowest price for a stack of 99. It's only use as far as I know is to trade Swipp for Jurneyman's Satchels, and it has a natural sell price of 15 T. Anybody able to explain this?
Why is Moldy Leather being sold for so much on the Auction House? I just put up a stack of 99 for 150000 T because that was undercutting the next lowest price for a stack of 99. It's only use as far as I know is to trade Swipp for Jurneyman's Satchels, and it has a natural sell price of 15 T. Anybody able to explain this?
People really love the Journeyman's Satchels. Also the trade just came up earlier today for the first time in a while, so the price was probably driven up quite a bit by people desperate to get one while they could. That's about it, really.
People really love the Journeyman's Satchels. Also the trade just came up earlier today for the first time in a while, so the price was probably driven up quite a bit by people desperate to get one while they could. That's about it, really.
I think it's harder to get than the other one, so it costs more.
I think it's harder to get than the other one, so it costs more.
Redbubble---Etsy---Ko-Fi
Instagram: BittyKittyCreates --- Facebook: BittyKitty Creates
The Swipp trade. That is the answer. We have no other item like the Satchels, and so they are a sought after trade, I believe.
The Swipp trade. That is the answer. We have no other item like the Satchels, and so they are a sought after trade, I believe.
hYK4ogH.gif
I guess I just didn't realize how much people want the satchels. Thank you for the explanation and quick response.
I guess I just didn't realize how much people want the satchels. Thank you for the explanation and quick response.
What's really confusing about the moldy leather is that a stack of 99 sells for more than the satchels do themselves.
What's really confusing about the moldy leather is that a stack of 99 sells for more than the satchels do themselves.
ZincAlloy.gif
I think it's a combination of the fact that it is part of a quite popular swipp trade and that it is gathering exclusive (and in pinkerton and chests, but that is too unreliable of a source). When the supply is limited and demand is high, you get high prices! c:
I think it's a combination of the fact that it is part of a quite popular swipp trade and that it is gathering exclusive (and in pinkerton and chests, but that is too unreliable of a source). When the supply is limited and demand is high, you get high prices! c:
ZincAlloy, that is a very interesting observation XD
ZincAlloy, that is a very interesting observation XD
The Moldy Leather is also much rarer and thus harder to get than the Rotting Leather.
The Moldy Leather is also much rarer and thus harder to get than the Rotting Leather.
0lSM1SJ.png t1eU2lt.pngWishlist
@ZincAlloy
People charge more for the Satchels mostly because it ensures you get the item immediately, rather than waiting who knows how long for Swipp to offer the trade. Numerous items sell for more than their components because of this. It's basically people profiting off of others' impatience.
@ZincAlloy
People charge more for the Satchels mostly because it ensures you get the item immediately, rather than waiting who knows how long for Swipp to offer the trade. Numerous items sell for more than their components because of this. It's basically people profiting off of others' impatience.
0lSM1SJ.png t1eU2lt.pngWishlist
1 2