Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 2
1 2 ... 145 146 147 148 149 ... 191 192
[item=bluespine slug] [b]Name: [/b]Bluespine slug [b]Caption:[/b] Slimy yet satisfying... Right? [item=songbird mimic] [b]Name: [/b]Songbird Mimic [b]Caption:[/b] Amazingly, it is always there when an awkward silence takes over. [item=fragrant orchid] [b]Name: [/b] Fragant Orchid [b]Caption:[/b] When it rains, its bright leaves shine with the colors of the rainbow.
Bluespine Slug
Name: Bluespine slug
Caption: Slimy yet satisfying... Right?

Songbird Mimic
Name: Songbird Mimic
Caption: Amazingly, it is always there when an awkward silence takes over.

Fragrant Orchid
Name: Fragant Orchid
Caption: When it rains, its bright leaves shine with the colors of the rainbow.
m2yLT5E.png
33olcld.jpg
Caption: It's a bird, it's a plane! It's... A grasshopper?

fm5e2u.jpg
Name: Sakura Moss
Caption: Some dragons drape the moss over their shoulders or wings, however others know better. The birds seem to like it too.

2hdb040.jpg
Name: Dwarf Fawn
Caption: Even the largest of imperials can taste the sweet flavor of this small animal.
33olcld.jpg
Caption: It's a bird, it's a plane! It's... A grasshopper?

fm5e2u.jpg
Caption: Some dragons drape the moss over their shoulders or wings, however others know better. The birds seem to like it too.

2hdb040.jpg
Caption: Even the largest of imperials can taste the sweet flavor of this small animal.
tumblr_nj7106cJWN1tvj47bo1_540.gif
[item=battered book of fables] [b]Name:[/b] Book of the Dead [b]Caption:[/b] [i]Does the Walker choose the Path, or the Path the Walker?[/i] [item=mender's healing staff] [b]Name:[/b] Beginners Healing Staff [b]Caption:[/b] [i]Doubles as a great cat toy.[/i] [item=songbird mimic] [b]Name:[/b] Songbird Mimic [b]Caption:[/b] [i]Tastes like songbird.[/i]
Battered Book of Fables
Name: Book of the Dead
Caption: Does the Walker choose the Path, or the Path the Walker?

Name: Beginners Healing Staff
Caption: Doubles as a great cat toy.

Songbird Mimic
Caption: Tastes like songbird.
189.png196.png247.png
Beige is beautiful!
[item=battered book of fables] [b]Name:[/b] Battered Book of Fables [b]Caption:[/b] [i]It is the most worn tomes which tend to hold the most truth.[/i] [item=dwarf fawn] [b]Name:[/b] Dwarf Fawn [b]Caption:[/b] [i]Everyone's fond of a little venison.[/i] [item=wildwood moss] [b]Name:[/b] Wildwood Moss [b]Caption: [/b][i]You may not like it much at first, but it tends to grow on you. [/i]
Battered Book of Fables
Name: Battered Book of Fables
Caption: It is the most worn tomes which tend to hold the most truth.
Dwarf Fawn
Caption: Everyone's fond of a little venison.
Wildwood Moss
Name: Wildwood Moss
Caption: You may not like it much at first, but it tends to grow on you.
cSckuMi.png
[item=songbird mimic] [b]Name:[/b] Songbird Mimic [b]Caption:[/b] These insects have learned to mimic their avian predators to avoid being eaten. Sadly, dragons are unimpressed. [item=aged tome] [b]Name:[/b] Aged Tome [b]Caption:[/b] A book so aged all of the writing has faded. Or it was written in invisible ink. [item=sakura moss] [b]Name:[/b] Sakura Moss [b]Caption:[/b] A rare moss that only blooms in the spring that is often sought after as a liar decoration.
Songbird Mimic
Caption: These insects have learned to mimic their avian predators to avoid being eaten. Sadly, dragons are unimpressed.

Aged Tome
Name: Aged Tome
Caption: A book so aged all of the writing has faded. Or it was written in invisible ink.

Sakura Moss
Caption: A rare moss that only blooms in the spring that is often sought after as a liar decoration.
[item=songbird mimic] [b]Name:[/b] Songbird Mimic [b]Caption:[/b] A crushing disappointment to many a meat-eater. [item=fragrant orchid] [b]Name:[/b] Fragrant Orchid [b]Caption:[/b] This flower's sweet smell can carry for miles on a windy day. [item=delta orchid] [b]Name:[/b] Delta Orchid [b]Caption:[/b] This flower's scent fades soon after picking.
Songbird Mimic
Caption: A crushing disappointment to many a meat-eater.

Fragrant Orchid
Name: Fragrant Orchid
Caption: This flower's sweet smell can carry for miles on a windy day.

Delta Orchid
Name: Delta Orchid
Caption: This flower's scent fades soon after picking.
Still undercaffeinated.
[item=delta orchid] [b]Name:[/b] Delta Orchid [b]Caption:[/b] Although quite difficult to find, these beautiful orchids are often given to others as a token of love. [item=Fragrant Orchid] [b]Name:[/b] Fragrant Orchid [b]Caption:[/b] These sweet smelling flowers are a key ingredient in some Serthis poisons. On it's own however, it is harmless to dragons. [item=Aged Tome] [b]Name:[/b] Aged Tome [b]Caption:[/b] A leather-bound book with a golden clasp. It's not in any language you know. It could be anything; valuable research, medicinal brews, or someone's diary.
Delta Orchid
Name: Delta Orchid
Caption: Although quite difficult to find, these beautiful orchids are often given to others as a token of love.

Fragrant Orchid
Caption: These sweet smelling flowers are a key ingredient in some Serthis poisons. On it's own however, it is harmless to dragons.

Aged Tome
Name: Aged Tome
Caption: A leather-bound book with a golden clasp. It's not in any language you know. It could be anything; valuable research, medicinal brews, or someone's diary.
52a219f9f5920f601de7d7c6465b9470345afec7.png
[item=Micro Deer] [b]Name[/b]: Micro Deer [b]Caption[/b]: Half the size of a regular deer with twice the appetite. Too bad they’re so much slower. [item=Fragrant Orchid] [b]Name[/b]: Fragrant Orchid [b]Caption[/b]: The scent of this orchid is known to induce a trance-like state in some dragon species. Oddly enough, Tundras are completely immune to its effects. [item=Zebra Cricket] [b]Name[/b]: Zebra Cricket [b]Caption[/b]: Black on purple or purple on black? Either way, this Cricket looks fabulous.
Micro Deer
Name: Micro Deer
Caption: Half the size of a regular deer with twice the appetite. Too bad they’re so much slower.

Fragrant Orchid
Caption: The scent of this orchid is known to induce a trance-like state in some dragon species. Oddly enough, Tundras are completely immune to its effects.

Zebra Cricket
Name: Zebra Cricket
Caption: Black on purple or purple on black? Either way, this Cricket looks fabulous.
Songbird Mimic:
This little critter tastes better than it sounds, and it can sing quite a song.

Battered Book of Fables:
The pages whisper in the night...

Micro Deer:
Incredibly soft, and seemingly drawn to the whirring mechanisms of the Shifting Expanse.

(Yes, that last one was a pun. Please don't hate me.)
Songbird Mimic:
This little critter tastes better than it sounds, and it can sing quite a song.

Battered Book of Fables:
The pages whisper in the night...

Micro Deer:
Incredibly soft, and seemingly drawn to the whirring mechanisms of the Shifting Expanse.

(Yes, that last one was a pun. Please don't hate me.)
(sorry if the pictures don't show up) [item=Battered Book of Fables] Item name: Battered Book of Fables Caption: Who is this Cthulhu you speak of? [item=Fragrant Orchid] Item name: Fragrant Orchid Caption: Often used to put on top of food to impress those stupid judges. [item=Aged Tome] Item name: Aged Tome Caption: A real time-saver for lazy dragons that hate gathering firewood.
(sorry if the pictures don't show up)

Battered Book of Fables
Item name: Battered Book of Fables
Caption: Who is this Cthulhu you speak of?

Fragrant Orchid
Item name: Fragrant Orchid
Caption: Often used to put on top of food to impress those stupid judges.

Aged Tome
Item name: Aged Tome
Caption: A real time-saver for lazy dragons that hate gathering firewood.
gliGNxy.png
1 2 ... 145 146 147 148 149 ... 191 192