Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 42 43
@mewhaku and the few that pinged me a page or so ago

Ahhh I wasn't expecting this to do so well and be liked thank youuuu >.
@mewhaku and the few that pinged me a page or so ago

Ahhh I wasn't expecting this to do so well and be liked thank youuuu >.
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@mewhaku
I'm flattered, thank you for the ping! Noticed you didn't list any coatls - just not a fan of the breed?
@mewhaku
I'm flattered, thank you for the ping! Noticed you didn't list any coatls - just not a fan of the breed?
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
@Kaegro - No, I like the breed, just don't particularly like an current entries too much. Just my personal opinion. =o
@Kaegro - No, I like the breed, just don't particularly like an current entries too much. Just my personal opinion. =o
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
Ahhh I feel like pinging those with my personal favorites now too :U

Imperials
@Endeavorly with Defrost (pg 1)
@Tomoe with Sunset Glacier (pg 6)
@Icefury34 with Fractured Glacier (pg 18)

Coatls
@TakaEdakumi with Snowdrift (pg 1)
@Swift with Iceborne (pg 2)
@xarazura with Winter Sunrise (pg 23)

Skydancers
@Aifai with Glaciana (pg 3) - bro you gotta ping me if you don't win and plan to sell these, I want both of yours so bad
@Jesse4 with IceRose (pg 17) I NEED THIS ONE I WILL BE SO UPSET IF IT DOESN'T WIN IT NEEDS TO WIN WOW MAN

Guardians
@Aifai with Frostberg (pg 3)
@OmegaGrox with Ice Watcher (pg 13) - the skin one tho

Fae
@Piney with Snow Spirits (pg 6)
@Maelice with Frozen Rain (pg 22)

Tundras
@Piney with Frostguard (pg 6)

Pearlcatchers
@Lhuin with Winter Dawn (pg 6)

Spirals
@evixi with Glacial (pg 9)
@LaPaloma with ______ (pg 24) - your titles may or may not be too long bro but holy Lord Legwarmers the sheer details in yours, I had to look twice o:

Nocturns
@whitesheepy with Icy Wind (pg 10)
@Arisoune with Crystalized Heart (pg 12) - I want this one really bad too c':
@Maybels with Frosted Feathers (pg 13) - dude. the details are killing it
@Calavera with Coldflame Sentinel (pg 14)

Also there were a lot of good ones I REALLY love but they just don't fit the theme at all D: Personally I'm not fond of the ones with the Ice emblem blatantly showing, or the ones that were too Christmas-y. Also, imo waaayyyy too many nocturne skins/accents. More Mirrors anyone? D': I may now be contemplating doing an accent for Mirrors now...
Ahhh I feel like pinging those with my personal favorites now too :U

Imperials
@Endeavorly with Defrost (pg 1)
@Tomoe with Sunset Glacier (pg 6)
@Icefury34 with Fractured Glacier (pg 18)

Coatls
@TakaEdakumi with Snowdrift (pg 1)
@Swift with Iceborne (pg 2)
@xarazura with Winter Sunrise (pg 23)

Skydancers
@Aifai with Glaciana (pg 3) - bro you gotta ping me if you don't win and plan to sell these, I want both of yours so bad
@Jesse4 with IceRose (pg 17) I NEED THIS ONE I WILL BE SO UPSET IF IT DOESN'T WIN IT NEEDS TO WIN WOW MAN

Guardians
@Aifai with Frostberg (pg 3)
@OmegaGrox with Ice Watcher (pg 13) - the skin one tho

Fae
@Piney with Snow Spirits (pg 6)
@Maelice with Frozen Rain (pg 22)

Tundras
@Piney with Frostguard (pg 6)

Pearlcatchers
@Lhuin with Winter Dawn (pg 6)

Spirals
@evixi with Glacial (pg 9)
@LaPaloma with ______ (pg 24) - your titles may or may not be too long bro but holy Lord Legwarmers the sheer details in yours, I had to look twice o:

Nocturns
@whitesheepy with Icy Wind (pg 10)
@Arisoune with Crystalized Heart (pg 12) - I want this one really bad too c':
@Maybels with Frosted Feathers (pg 13) - dude. the details are killing it
@Calavera with Coldflame Sentinel (pg 14)

Also there were a lot of good ones I REALLY love but they just don't fit the theme at all D: Personally I'm not fond of the ones with the Ice emblem blatantly showing, or the ones that were too Christmas-y. Also, imo waaayyyy too many nocturne skins/accents. More Mirrors anyone? D': I may now be contemplating doing an accent for Mirrors now...
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@LostUmbreon
Thank you!
Yea the details... xD I thought the more the merrier. :D Well, at first I wanted to make a half forest half ice dragon, but then I somehow drew roots, crackles and floes and then I thought: "Why not draw the horns as mountains?" And then there were trees and suddenly I drew a map on the belly and tiny forests and suddenly everything was snowcapped. ... ... Well I wanted to draw it in a day. Little project, you know, and then it took me almost four days. xD

By the way I'm not a bro, more a sis, but I don't mind. xD
@LostUmbreon
Thank you!
Yea the details... xD I thought the more the merrier. :D Well, at first I wanted to make a half forest half ice dragon, but then I somehow drew roots, crackles and floes and then I thought: "Why not draw the horns as mountains?" And then there were trees and suddenly I drew a map on the belly and tiny forests and suddenly everything was snowcapped. ... ... Well I wanted to draw it in a day. Little project, you know, and then it took me almost four days. xD

By the way I'm not a bro, more a sis, but I don't mind. xD
@LostUmbreon :o thank you for the compliment! It means a lot! Haha there's so many wonderful entries here lolsobs I think all of them deserve to win :'^)
@LostUmbreon :o thank you for the compliment! It means a lot! Haha there's so many wonderful entries here lolsobs I think all of them deserve to win :'^)
vTbxVkh.png
@LostUmbreon

Thanks! I'm glad you like it~

I'll probably modify it soon so that it fits the lines more closely, but I've been so busy with finals and all.
@LostUmbreon

Thanks! I'm glad you like it~

I'll probably modify it soon so that it fits the lines more closely, but I've been so busy with finals and all.
equanimity_banner_by_icefury34-d8604wq.png
I'm hoping for some feedback on my entry and possibly a better name for it, because I'm starting to think [b]Below Zero[/b] is not a good name. [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/e9759a343a30182a445a3d9ad54a1c2f/tumblr_ni5ma83VKS1sk3zz1o1_r1_400.png[/img]
I'm hoping for some feedback on my entry and possibly a better name for it, because I'm starting to think Below Zero is not a good name.
tumblr_ni5ma83VKS1sk3zz1o1_r1_400.png
@LostUmbreon
Thank you!
@LostUmbreon
Thank you!
banner1_zpscffa7f59.png rose4_zpsnvfsh89w.png
@LostUmbreon
Thank you so much! Glad to hear you like Defrost!
@LostUmbreon
Thank you so much! Glad to hear you like Defrost!
V15vapj.gif
Accents
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 42 43