Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fili/Dwarf Lovers?? //HOBBIT SPOILERS
1 2 3
My friend, @Melchiora , and I were speaking about our great love for Fili and utter sadness over his mistreatment in terms of the filming/directing/writing/whatever. :C We both adore Fili and feel he should be just as loved as Kili is! Does anyone else feel this way???
My friend, @Melchiora , and I were speaking about our great love for Fili and utter sadness over his mistreatment in terms of the filming/directing/writing/whatever. :C We both adore Fili and feel he should be just as loved as Kili is! Does anyone else feel this way???
@KiraJacqueline

I like Fili! He's actually my favourite!
@KiraJacqueline

I like Fili! He's actually my favourite!
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
False, it's Kilí who is the better brother.
False, it's Kilí who is the better brother.
In general, I felt like a lot of the dwarves were ripped off. I mean, strictly referring to BOTFA, some of them didn't even have lines.
In general, I felt like a lot of the dwarves were ripped off. I mean, strictly referring to BOTFA, some of them didn't even have lines.
@Kuhli

Darling, not what we're here for. Nobody is saying either of them is superior. Just that Fili didn't get enough love or attention compared to other dwarves. Please, don't.

@ShadowsDragon

SAME ;A;

@Amie

I agree. :C I understand that it's the Battle of Five Armies, there's Smaug and Bard and Thrandy and of course Bilbo and Gandalf to deal with, but...still. They did an astonishing job of wasting time, kind of?

Kili and Thorin: Shining frakking stars~~~
Balin and Dwalin: Emotional scenes that last five minutes long if that per dwarf.
Fili: Almost all lines ( except "Kili!", of course. ) are offscreen.
All other dwarves: Lolwhut did they even get paid for this film???
@Kuhli

Darling, not what we're here for. Nobody is saying either of them is superior. Just that Fili didn't get enough love or attention compared to other dwarves. Please, don't.

@ShadowsDragon

SAME ;A;

@Amie

I agree. :C I understand that it's the Battle of Five Armies, there's Smaug and Bard and Thrandy and of course Bilbo and Gandalf to deal with, but...still. They did an astonishing job of wasting time, kind of?

Kili and Thorin: Shining frakking stars~~~
Balin and Dwalin: Emotional scenes that last five minutes long if that per dwarf.
Fili: Almost all lines ( except "Kili!", of course. ) are offscreen.
All other dwarves: Lolwhut did they even get paid for this film???
All the dwarfs in general needs more love, but Fili was the one who died and had no one mourning over him. Kili had Tauriel while Thorin had Bilbo. And Fili....no one. :C
All the dwarfs in general needs more love, but Fili was the one who died and had no one mourning over him. Kili had Tauriel while Thorin had Bilbo. And Fili....no one. :C
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif
@Melchiora

Truth. :C

ALSO: The other dwarves are not treated fairly because they don't get a mourning period! Like two seconds over Thorin whom they ALL LOVED and NONE over the nephews...sigh.
@Melchiora

Truth. :C

ALSO: The other dwarves are not treated fairly because they don't get a mourning period! Like two seconds over Thorin whom they ALL LOVED and NONE over the nephews...sigh.
@KiraJacqueline

They neither got any speaking roles other than grumbling over Thorin. Dx Which, admittably makes that last scene even worse. And yeah, the movie just skipped the mourning period for the dwarfes! We didn't even get an funeral. :/
@KiraJacqueline

They neither got any speaking roles other than grumbling over Thorin. Dx Which, admittably makes that last scene even worse. And yeah, the movie just skipped the mourning period for the dwarfes! We didn't even get an funeral. :/
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif
@Melchiora

Now you've made me sad! :'(

@KiraJacqueline

Well this is what fanfic is for right? to fix things?? xD
@Melchiora

Now you've made me sad! :'(

@KiraJacqueline

Well this is what fanfic is for right? to fix things?? xD
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
[quote name="Melchiora" date="2015-01-16 11:04:19"]@KiraJacqueline They neither got any speaking roles other than grumbling over Thorin. Dx Which, admittably makes that last scene even worse. And yeah, the movie just skipped the mourning period for the dwarfes! We didn't even get an funeral. :/[/quote] I am hoping a funeral scene will be included in the extended edition. I need closure! ; A ;
Melchiora wrote on 2015-01-16 11:04:19:
@KiraJacqueline

I am hoping a funeral scene will be included in the extended edition.

I need closure! ; A ;
1 2 3