Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | biowrites [1000 treasure]
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 43 44
@rukafais Ah thank you!! I'm glad you noticed, sotc is one of my favorite games and getting a colossus pair has been a goal of mine for a while ;u;

But really though your writing is absolutely awesome ;o; I love how you work in their elements and they all fit so well!! You're mad fast too, and I'm stoked to read the others :D Thanks so much!
@rukafais Ah thank you!! I'm glad you noticed, sotc is one of my favorite games and getting a colossus pair has been a goal of mine for a while ;u;

But really though your writing is absolutely awesome ;o; I love how you work in their elements and they all fit so well!! You're mad fast too, and I'm stoked to read the others :D Thanks so much!
FR_signature.png
@rukafais

i have some more dragons that i would like to buy bios for, if you have time? (also if you have time for a lair bio?)

amber and sakura and jasper and you already wrote bios for etienne and morain a while ago but since they're a bit different now i was thinking they might need some new bios
@rukafais

i have some more dragons that i would like to buy bios for, if you have time? (also if you have time for a lair bio?)

amber and sakura and jasper and you already wrote bios for etienne and morain a while ago but since they're a bit different now i was thinking they might need some new bios
I'm buying gems, familiars, and Wildclaw scrolls! PM me or check out my buying thread here!
@Flapdragon

it's no problem! i have time =w=

Lair Bio

A place filled with the living reminders that not all dragons are dragons; not everything that looks like a dragon is one. Some are stars caged in bone; some are worms from a darker and older time. Others still are victims of unquiet death still walking, or creatures that stole a form that does not belong to them.

They are friendly enough. They are respectful. They are not overly vicious.

But it doesn't hurt to mind your manners.

Tread carefully.

There are stranger things in the world. Some of them are here, now.

Amber
flickering, inconstant child of the wind

always ready with an easy smile, a fond laugh, a soft touch

but it is just as easy, in times of trouble, for him to disappear entirely

the breath of wind that lifts a dragon's wings can also be the one that betrays them, after all

Sakura
a serpent that once strived to be something that she was not, strived for the sky, the things she could not have

a guardian of something sacred and ancient and lost; that which she was bound to is gone now, perhaps forever

when it crumbled she raged. she hunted the silent earth and found creatures that had all she did not.

she devoured them. she is one of them now.

but she will never forget her true origins. they are hunger and fear and viscera.

Jasper
bloody with health and skinless flesh (he does not need skin, not really)

he feels no pain unless he wills it

(when he runs, he wills it. the wind lashes at his body, one raw and open wound. he delights in it)

he has many, many teeth. not all of them are in the right place

Etienne
born in darkness; grew pale and blind from the absence of light. for a while he was helpless

the sun burns him easily; this place is very bright

but this is fine.

he will grow strong.

one day he will return to darker places and grow even stronger on the flesh of those who tormented him. already he salivates at the thought

Morain
a friend to things that root themselves in her and do not leave. her lungs are filled with spores; her flesh quietly decomposes, blackened and flaking away little by little, replaced by something stranger

how much of her is still left? that too is a mystery

but she does not take kindly to the idea of being studied, of being cut open. she abhors it.

the infection is entrenched, very deeply, into her organs. perhaps it was always there, consuming her from the inside out, slowly
@Flapdragon

it's no problem! i have time =w=

Lair Bio

A place filled with the living reminders that not all dragons are dragons; not everything that looks like a dragon is one. Some are stars caged in bone; some are worms from a darker and older time. Others still are victims of unquiet death still walking, or creatures that stole a form that does not belong to them.

They are friendly enough. They are respectful. They are not overly vicious.

But it doesn't hurt to mind your manners.

Tread carefully.

There are stranger things in the world. Some of them are here, now.

Amber
flickering, inconstant child of the wind

always ready with an easy smile, a fond laugh, a soft touch

but it is just as easy, in times of trouble, for him to disappear entirely

the breath of wind that lifts a dragon's wings can also be the one that betrays them, after all

Sakura
a serpent that once strived to be something that she was not, strived for the sky, the things she could not have

a guardian of something sacred and ancient and lost; that which she was bound to is gone now, perhaps forever

when it crumbled she raged. she hunted the silent earth and found creatures that had all she did not.

she devoured them. she is one of them now.

but she will never forget her true origins. they are hunger and fear and viscera.

Jasper
bloody with health and skinless flesh (he does not need skin, not really)

he feels no pain unless he wills it

(when he runs, he wills it. the wind lashes at his body, one raw and open wound. he delights in it)

he has many, many teeth. not all of them are in the right place

Etienne
born in darkness; grew pale and blind from the absence of light. for a while he was helpless

the sun burns him easily; this place is very bright

but this is fine.

he will grow strong.

one day he will return to darker places and grow even stronger on the flesh of those who tormented him. already he salivates at the thought

Morain
a friend to things that root themselves in her and do not leave. her lungs are filled with spores; her flesh quietly decomposes, blackened and flaking away little by little, replaced by something stranger

how much of her is still left? that too is a mystery

but she does not take kindly to the idea of being studied, of being cut open. she abhors it.

the infection is entrenched, very deeply, into her organs. perhaps it was always there, consuming her from the inside out, slowly
like my writing? let me write your bios
@rukafais
Can you do bios for Lana, Chix, Synelia, Bayu, and Sadie? (they're the first five dragons in my lair) Also, Lana & Chix (my progens) and Synelia & Bayu are couples and the five of them are like the leaders of the clan, if you need a bit of inspiration.
@rukafais
Can you do bios for Lana, Chix, Synelia, Bayu, and Sadie? (they're the first five dragons in my lair) Also, Lana & Chix (my progens) and Synelia & Bayu are couples and the five of them are like the leaders of the clan, if you need a bit of inspiration.
IRGHmwD.gif
@HunterGatherer absolutely!

Lana
Bright-eyed, cold-hearted. Strangely kind, for all her pragmatism; she is always willing to sacrifice herself for the acquisition and containment of new knowledge, but never others. Still, she makes the decisions that she believes would benefit the clan the most, and they are often not the happiest ones. Blood stains her claws, even only metaphorically, and sometimes she sees it in her dreams.

Such sacrifices are made for the good of the clan, of course. But long ago, she caged something terrible in the marrow of her bones and the membranes of her wings in the hollow spaces between her own flesh. And occasionally, it needs feeding - before it becomes something worse.

Chix

A surprisingly mellow kind of dragon, despite his initially meticulous nature. Chix is content to let Lana be more pragmatic; he welcomes newcomers with an easy fondness and an open heart. That doesn't mean he can't make tough decisions when needed, or support his mate with all his considerable strength - but he would prefer not to, on the whole. His upbringing in the frozen environment of the Southern Icefields has taught him the world is harsh, but he is determined to convey the message that it is not all the world has to be.

He does his best to make newcomers feel welcome, even if they stay only for a short time. He remembers and records each dragon that comes through the clan, preserving the record so that when someday they disappear, the memory still remains.

Synelia
Something unearthed from underground. Synelia creaks as she moves, working age-old weariness out of frozen joints; she is slow to act and always serves as a weary voice of caution and patience. She is content to wait, perhaps forever. Her words, too, are sluggish; she rolls each word carefully as if she is savouring it, in a slow and sonorous tongue that is barely understandable. It is a form of draconic, but only just.

Synelia's slowness is a part of her, but occasionally she can be stirred to quick action. Her anger is a volcano; a slumbering thing that lays dormant, until some tremor of the earth wakes it from sleep. In her rage, she is terror incarnate.

Bayu
Something carved from ancient stone and given life. Bayu is faster-thinking and faster-acting than his partner; the volcanic rock he was chipped and carved from still retains some of that inner warmth. Still, he is no less patient than Synelia. While he advises caution as she does, he also tends to advise the total elimination of opponents. The idea of honor or fair fights is foreign to him; he thinks only of survival, of overwhelming potential risks before they can become more than a distant threat.

In battle, he is fearsome to behold; his voice is nothing more than a bellow, an echo bouncing from stony lungs, some hidden depth. He is not angered; it is rare that he becomes anything more than slightly irritated. He is simply implacable; he has pledged to defend this clan. He will not be stopped.

Sadie
A melancholy carrier who misses the pulsing warmth where she was born. She refuses to pledge loyalty to the Icewarden, preferring instead to keep her original allegiance; even far from home, she will spread the message passed down to her by her god. Icy preservation and brooding does not sit well with her, and so when she advises her companions, she proposes quick and violent action - with the right timing. Cunning and strategic, she works best on schemes that are quick to execute, shaping and trimming possible futures with tooth and claw.

She trains those dragons who she deems fit in the arts of subterfuge and sabotage, deception and infiltration, and they serve the clan well in bloody and often messy work. Enemies often find themselves incapacitated by startlingly strong infections before they can even begin. More often they disappear into the frozen wastes; Sadie grudgingly admits that the Southern Icefields has its uses, mostly as one big burial ground. It's not uncommon for enemies who have gained Sadie's ire to be dug up months after their unexpected preservation and used to cultivate additional strands of sickness.
@HunterGatherer absolutely!

Lana
Bright-eyed, cold-hearted. Strangely kind, for all her pragmatism; she is always willing to sacrifice herself for the acquisition and containment of new knowledge, but never others. Still, she makes the decisions that she believes would benefit the clan the most, and they are often not the happiest ones. Blood stains her claws, even only metaphorically, and sometimes she sees it in her dreams.

Such sacrifices are made for the good of the clan, of course. But long ago, she caged something terrible in the marrow of her bones and the membranes of her wings in the hollow spaces between her own flesh. And occasionally, it needs feeding - before it becomes something worse.

Chix

A surprisingly mellow kind of dragon, despite his initially meticulous nature. Chix is content to let Lana be more pragmatic; he welcomes newcomers with an easy fondness and an open heart. That doesn't mean he can't make tough decisions when needed, or support his mate with all his considerable strength - but he would prefer not to, on the whole. His upbringing in the frozen environment of the Southern Icefields has taught him the world is harsh, but he is determined to convey the message that it is not all the world has to be.

He does his best to make newcomers feel welcome, even if they stay only for a short time. He remembers and records each dragon that comes through the clan, preserving the record so that when someday they disappear, the memory still remains.

Synelia
Something unearthed from underground. Synelia creaks as she moves, working age-old weariness out of frozen joints; she is slow to act and always serves as a weary voice of caution and patience. She is content to wait, perhaps forever. Her words, too, are sluggish; she rolls each word carefully as if she is savouring it, in a slow and sonorous tongue that is barely understandable. It is a form of draconic, but only just.

Synelia's slowness is a part of her, but occasionally she can be stirred to quick action. Her anger is a volcano; a slumbering thing that lays dormant, until some tremor of the earth wakes it from sleep. In her rage, she is terror incarnate.

Bayu
Something carved from ancient stone and given life. Bayu is faster-thinking and faster-acting than his partner; the volcanic rock he was chipped and carved from still retains some of that inner warmth. Still, he is no less patient than Synelia. While he advises caution as she does, he also tends to advise the total elimination of opponents. The idea of honor or fair fights is foreign to him; he thinks only of survival, of overwhelming potential risks before they can become more than a distant threat.

In battle, he is fearsome to behold; his voice is nothing more than a bellow, an echo bouncing from stony lungs, some hidden depth. He is not angered; it is rare that he becomes anything more than slightly irritated. He is simply implacable; he has pledged to defend this clan. He will not be stopped.

Sadie
A melancholy carrier who misses the pulsing warmth where she was born. She refuses to pledge loyalty to the Icewarden, preferring instead to keep her original allegiance; even far from home, she will spread the message passed down to her by her god. Icy preservation and brooding does not sit well with her, and so when she advises her companions, she proposes quick and violent action - with the right timing. Cunning and strategic, she works best on schemes that are quick to execute, shaping and trimming possible futures with tooth and claw.

She trains those dragons who she deems fit in the arts of subterfuge and sabotage, deception and infiltration, and they serve the clan well in bloody and often messy work. Enemies often find themselves incapacitated by startlingly strong infections before they can even begin. More often they disappear into the frozen wastes; Sadie grudgingly admits that the Southern Icefields has its uses, mostly as one big burial ground. It's not uncommon for enemies who have gained Sadie's ire to be dug up months after their unexpected preservation and used to cultivate additional strands of sickness.
@Krin here's the second set! ten more to go

Sentinel:
A meticulous planner with a devious heart. Sentinel's icy logic has been turned to the pursuits of clever traps and all manner of slightly callous amusements; she excels in creating ideal environments for an unfortunate dragon to get bucketed with ice, for example. She seems to find joy in the perfect execution of a trick or prank, rather than the victim being shocked or surprised - not that it really makes any difference for whoever she managed to trip up.

Her skill with traps sees use in hunting and territory defense, but unfortunately she seems to prefer snaring one of her unwary clanmates by a leg or tail rather than an enemy or larger prey. Sometimes, she even laughs.

Godric:

A scholar who has dedicated his life to the study of the 'smaller folk'; magic-users who barely register to dragons as anything more than a minor annoyance, a curiosity and - to particularly uncaring dragons - a casual snack. Godric attempts to bolster goodwill with those that others of his kin might call the 'lesser races' by taking them under his wing, sometimes literally. Since his move to the Plateau, he has begun to focus almost exclusively on the aerial beastclan, the Talonok.

In return for his sharing of information and his clumsy attempts to reach out to those who have no reason to want more draconic intervention in their lives, he learns more about the toll dragonkind has taken on the clans of the Talonok and the many and varied cultures that have almost been destroyed in their wake.

A soft-spoken, retiring scribe who was not all that chatty before, Godric has shown a surprising aptitude for Talonok tongues, and this aids him greatly in his diplomacy. No matter how a Talonok might feel about dragons, it's hard not to laugh at the giant stranger in their midst clumsily attempting to repeat the sounds being taught to him by their children - and it's oddly endearing to have a foe they have seen all their lives as distant and uncaring asking for permission, stumbling over the words they were taught out of the nest to ask permission to work alongside them.

Jace
A cybernetic creation birthed in an artificial nest. His first memory is of blinding light, and the curious eyes of those who were responsible for his awakening. The pulsing core responsible for giving him life is clearly visible at all times, a glowing matrix of energised rock that lights him from within and makes stealth impossible. He isn't very good at stealth regardless - he's distressingly clumsy even at the best of times, and given five minutes he'd probably manage to tie himself in a knot or get himself into some kind of trouble - so this is, debatably, a benefit.

A peaceful, placid individual who avoids conflict at all costs, Jace prefers to spend his time listening to the wind and the sounds of nature. He seems fascinated by the vast and rolling emptiness of the plateaus, having being born in a place where sound was a near-constant barrage. He rarely speaks, but instead offers comforting silence.

Celosia
Child of the South Wind. When the chill of the Southern Icefields sweeps over the Windsinger's territory, bringing a taste of eternal winter to the rolling plateaus, Celosia begins to move. A wanderer who follows the cold breezes in an almost hypnotic state, Celosia lets the freezing gales blow her where they please, hunting seasonal prey to sustain herself. When winter is finally over, she returns to the clan, her seasonal wanderlust apparently satisfied.

A distant and far-sighted dragon who sees many things, past and future, on her journeys. Though she feels the cold easily, this doesn't seem to stop her following her visions, and when she returns she often has important insights to share. The cold seems to clarify her thoughts, crystalising them into certainty.

Rhune
A mage obsessed with transformation. Rhune, like most Arcane dragons, has a fixation; and that fixation happens to be on a very unique property of magic. While shape is hard to change, it's not impossible - and Rhune is almost overflowing with excitement at the very idea of being able to assume any shape he wants. Closest to the wind-blown birds that flit in the sky, Rhune mimics bird calls and studies their behaviour in minute detail. The ornaments and markings that adore him are both prayers to his deity for safe journey and runes to concentrate magic. The time of his first ritual is near. It may end happily; it may not. Magic is a dangerous thing, even -or especially - to its devotees.

When Rhune isn't studying birds of all shapes and sizes, he tends to be easily distracted and somewhat scatterbrained. He's fearless, however. You could trust him with your life, but you wouldn't trust him to remember to pick your hatchling up, is the best way of putting it.

Kholin:

Kindhearted caretaker. Kholin knows that in such a busy world, dragons bustling to and fro, there is only really time to bond with one or even two companions. Assigned to no particular role, Kholin takes it upon himself to socialise with those friendly creatures who call the lair home, but have no draconic partner. He checks up on their physical and mental wellbeing; for those from beastclan tribes, he makes an effort to learn more about their lives and the cultures that shaped them.

Kholin radiates a polite and kindly interest. He makes space for others in his head without thinking about it; when talking to him, any dragon feels more loved and important. Like most Tundra, his memory is quite poor, but he never forgets a unique smell, and can usually call someone he's seen just once by name like he's known them all their life.

Anios
Solemn guide to the afterlife. Anios' origins and the specifics of her present state are a mystery; presumably she had parents at some point, but before coming to the clan, she died. This didn't seem to bother her very much, though; she seems perfectly fine as she is, a bridge between the dead and the living. Anios lets the wind guide her to lost souls, trapped in canyons or dying softly in airless places; her role does not concern the breath of the world, but its absence. Able to sense pockets of unhealthy air or places where no air at all reaches, Anios plucks unfortunate victims from their hollow shells and sets them free to find rest at last.

Anios is a serious and professional dragon who tends to deal with any awkward questions by ignoring them. She is who she is, and that is all. It's enough for her, and it should be enough for anyone. If questioned about her former self among the living, she simply turns away.

Aku

A pivotal founder of the clan. In his younger years, Aku fought with claw and fang to keep intruders out of the fledgling clan's territory and patrolled restlessly, looking for any signs of hostile activity. When not chasing out enemies, he battled high winds and yet more intruders to build the foundations that would later form a strong and thriving lair for the newer members to live.

His old scars pain him now; his vigilant protection took its price out of his flesh and bones. Warrior to the end, he'll fight if he's roused - but only then. He prefers a more sedentary lifestyle these days, content to guide and mentally train a new generation of defenders; he passes down the lessons that made him a legendary warrior, in the hopes that they will learn and grow together. Highly venerated by elders and hatchlings alike, Aku's feats of strength are passed from dragon to dragon, and grow in the telling.

Oddspine
A tinkerer with strange interests and a decidedly unsafe scientific method. Oddspine's way of doing science is usually to cobble something together and see what works; it's for this reason that she has a wind-borne workshop well out of the way of the rest of the lair. It's not uncommon to see bits and pieces of Oddspine's aerial platform spiraling past, smoking, glowing or charred (sometimes all three) from her latest experiments. She remains secretive about what these experiments are testing, but she assures the clan that it's for everyone's benefit.

When not making things blow up, either on purpose or by accident, Oddspine is exuberant and jolly. She loves to meet new dragons, even if she can be a bit overenthusiastic about the whole thing; though she doesn't talk to many others, she still likes to greet new arrivals, even if it's usually just to tell them not to worry if they hear a distant explosion now and then.

Trine
A cosmic entity bound into a mortal shell. Trine speaks with three voices in one, a discordant harmony that layers in a way that shouldn't be possible with a regular set of vocal chords. They look ever skyward; they seem despondent to be so far from the stars they seem to love - and possibly belong to. Still, they are getting used to this new body, and though friends seem to be a positively alien concept to them so far, they're starting to warm up to other members of the clan.

A warm and welcoming presence, despite their strangeness; when they spread their wings over others, it feels comfortingly like an entire galaxy has the recipient in its embrace. Their heart burns like a miniature star (perhaps it is, compressed); it is not uncommon for hatchlings to fall asleep on Trine in threes and fours, lulled to sleep by their relaxing body heat.
@Krin here's the second set! ten more to go

Sentinel:
A meticulous planner with a devious heart. Sentinel's icy logic has been turned to the pursuits of clever traps and all manner of slightly callous amusements; she excels in creating ideal environments for an unfortunate dragon to get bucketed with ice, for example. She seems to find joy in the perfect execution of a trick or prank, rather than the victim being shocked or surprised - not that it really makes any difference for whoever she managed to trip up.

Her skill with traps sees use in hunting and territory defense, but unfortunately she seems to prefer snaring one of her unwary clanmates by a leg or tail rather than an enemy or larger prey. Sometimes, she even laughs.

Godric:

A scholar who has dedicated his life to the study of the 'smaller folk'; magic-users who barely register to dragons as anything more than a minor annoyance, a curiosity and - to particularly uncaring dragons - a casual snack. Godric attempts to bolster goodwill with those that others of his kin might call the 'lesser races' by taking them under his wing, sometimes literally. Since his move to the Plateau, he has begun to focus almost exclusively on the aerial beastclan, the Talonok.

In return for his sharing of information and his clumsy attempts to reach out to those who have no reason to want more draconic intervention in their lives, he learns more about the toll dragonkind has taken on the clans of the Talonok and the many and varied cultures that have almost been destroyed in their wake.

A soft-spoken, retiring scribe who was not all that chatty before, Godric has shown a surprising aptitude for Talonok tongues, and this aids him greatly in his diplomacy. No matter how a Talonok might feel about dragons, it's hard not to laugh at the giant stranger in their midst clumsily attempting to repeat the sounds being taught to him by their children - and it's oddly endearing to have a foe they have seen all their lives as distant and uncaring asking for permission, stumbling over the words they were taught out of the nest to ask permission to work alongside them.

Jace
A cybernetic creation birthed in an artificial nest. His first memory is of blinding light, and the curious eyes of those who were responsible for his awakening. The pulsing core responsible for giving him life is clearly visible at all times, a glowing matrix of energised rock that lights him from within and makes stealth impossible. He isn't very good at stealth regardless - he's distressingly clumsy even at the best of times, and given five minutes he'd probably manage to tie himself in a knot or get himself into some kind of trouble - so this is, debatably, a benefit.

A peaceful, placid individual who avoids conflict at all costs, Jace prefers to spend his time listening to the wind and the sounds of nature. He seems fascinated by the vast and rolling emptiness of the plateaus, having being born in a place where sound was a near-constant barrage. He rarely speaks, but instead offers comforting silence.

Celosia
Child of the South Wind. When the chill of the Southern Icefields sweeps over the Windsinger's territory, bringing a taste of eternal winter to the rolling plateaus, Celosia begins to move. A wanderer who follows the cold breezes in an almost hypnotic state, Celosia lets the freezing gales blow her where they please, hunting seasonal prey to sustain herself. When winter is finally over, she returns to the clan, her seasonal wanderlust apparently satisfied.

A distant and far-sighted dragon who sees many things, past and future, on her journeys. Though she feels the cold easily, this doesn't seem to stop her following her visions, and when she returns she often has important insights to share. The cold seems to clarify her thoughts, crystalising them into certainty.

Rhune
A mage obsessed with transformation. Rhune, like most Arcane dragons, has a fixation; and that fixation happens to be on a very unique property of magic. While shape is hard to change, it's not impossible - and Rhune is almost overflowing with excitement at the very idea of being able to assume any shape he wants. Closest to the wind-blown birds that flit in the sky, Rhune mimics bird calls and studies their behaviour in minute detail. The ornaments and markings that adore him are both prayers to his deity for safe journey and runes to concentrate magic. The time of his first ritual is near. It may end happily; it may not. Magic is a dangerous thing, even -or especially - to its devotees.

When Rhune isn't studying birds of all shapes and sizes, he tends to be easily distracted and somewhat scatterbrained. He's fearless, however. You could trust him with your life, but you wouldn't trust him to remember to pick your hatchling up, is the best way of putting it.

Kholin:

Kindhearted caretaker. Kholin knows that in such a busy world, dragons bustling to and fro, there is only really time to bond with one or even two companions. Assigned to no particular role, Kholin takes it upon himself to socialise with those friendly creatures who call the lair home, but have no draconic partner. He checks up on their physical and mental wellbeing; for those from beastclan tribes, he makes an effort to learn more about their lives and the cultures that shaped them.

Kholin radiates a polite and kindly interest. He makes space for others in his head without thinking about it; when talking to him, any dragon feels more loved and important. Like most Tundra, his memory is quite poor, but he never forgets a unique smell, and can usually call someone he's seen just once by name like he's known them all their life.

Anios
Solemn guide to the afterlife. Anios' origins and the specifics of her present state are a mystery; presumably she had parents at some point, but before coming to the clan, she died. This didn't seem to bother her very much, though; she seems perfectly fine as she is, a bridge between the dead and the living. Anios lets the wind guide her to lost souls, trapped in canyons or dying softly in airless places; her role does not concern the breath of the world, but its absence. Able to sense pockets of unhealthy air or places where no air at all reaches, Anios plucks unfortunate victims from their hollow shells and sets them free to find rest at last.

Anios is a serious and professional dragon who tends to deal with any awkward questions by ignoring them. She is who she is, and that is all. It's enough for her, and it should be enough for anyone. If questioned about her former self among the living, she simply turns away.

Aku

A pivotal founder of the clan. In his younger years, Aku fought with claw and fang to keep intruders out of the fledgling clan's territory and patrolled restlessly, looking for any signs of hostile activity. When not chasing out enemies, he battled high winds and yet more intruders to build the foundations that would later form a strong and thriving lair for the newer members to live.

His old scars pain him now; his vigilant protection took its price out of his flesh and bones. Warrior to the end, he'll fight if he's roused - but only then. He prefers a more sedentary lifestyle these days, content to guide and mentally train a new generation of defenders; he passes down the lessons that made him a legendary warrior, in the hopes that they will learn and grow together. Highly venerated by elders and hatchlings alike, Aku's feats of strength are passed from dragon to dragon, and grow in the telling.

Oddspine
A tinkerer with strange interests and a decidedly unsafe scientific method. Oddspine's way of doing science is usually to cobble something together and see what works; it's for this reason that she has a wind-borne workshop well out of the way of the rest of the lair. It's not uncommon to see bits and pieces of Oddspine's aerial platform spiraling past, smoking, glowing or charred (sometimes all three) from her latest experiments. She remains secretive about what these experiments are testing, but she assures the clan that it's for everyone's benefit.

When not making things blow up, either on purpose or by accident, Oddspine is exuberant and jolly. She loves to meet new dragons, even if she can be a bit overenthusiastic about the whole thing; though she doesn't talk to many others, she still likes to greet new arrivals, even if it's usually just to tell them not to worry if they hear a distant explosion now and then.

Trine
A cosmic entity bound into a mortal shell. Trine speaks with three voices in one, a discordant harmony that layers in a way that shouldn't be possible with a regular set of vocal chords. They look ever skyward; they seem despondent to be so far from the stars they seem to love - and possibly belong to. Still, they are getting used to this new body, and though friends seem to be a positively alien concept to them so far, they're starting to warm up to other members of the clan.

A warm and welcoming presence, despite their strangeness; when they spread their wings over others, it feels comfortingly like an entire galaxy has the recipient in its embrace. Their heart burns like a miniature star (perhaps it is, compressed); it is not uncommon for hatchlings to fall asleep on Trine in threes and fours, lulled to sleep by their relaxing body heat.
@rukafais

May I request bios for Gemma, Cinan, and Nyrok? (for a start)

Gemma is a really chill, not afraid to fight for freedom.
I'd make her a bikerchick if she were human tbh.

Cinan likes flying high, experiments and weird hoards.

Nyrok is mated with the clan-leader.
He is supposed to be fierce.
He likes bling, and cold places.

Other than these things I really have troubles putting into words something for them..
Also I don't know if this info was relevant.
@rukafais

May I request bios for Gemma, Cinan, and Nyrok? (for a start)

Gemma is a really chill, not afraid to fight for freedom.
I'd make her a bikerchick if she were human tbh.

Cinan likes flying high, experiments and weird hoards.

Nyrok is mated with the clan-leader.
He is supposed to be fierce.
He likes bling, and cold places.

Other than these things I really have troubles putting into words something for them..
Also I don't know if this info was relevant.
@rukafais
Cackles hello I'm back again uwu

Miriama and Gabriel are my progens. Gabe's been scattered a few tmes so I was playing around with the idea of him possibly be some kind of wizard/potionmaker

Neofelis
I just got this baby today so I have no details figured out, other than she likes pretty and shiny things .o.
@rukafais
Cackles hello I'm back again uwu

Miriama and Gabriel are my progens. Gabe's been scattered a few tmes so I was playing around with the idea of him possibly be some kind of wizard/potionmaker

Neofelis
I just got this baby today so I have no details figured out, other than she likes pretty and shiny things .o.
light_banner.png
@Aalto you may indeed! :>

Gemma
Spirited and wild. Though her new home rests under a lightning-filled sky, Gemma has never forgotten the teachings and the place of her birth. Joyful and exuberant, at first glance Gemma is nothing more than an overly cheerful wind flight dragon who seems to have forgotten where she is, but this is at least partially a facade; behind her cheer is a sharp mind and a ruthless and surprising pragmatism.

Like most of the Windsinger's children, she rarely tends to worry about consequence. But unlike most, she also believes in revolution - and she is not afraid to fight for freedom. What freedom, she's not sure yet. But when she finds her stride, she will be a formidable ally to those she's with - and an implacable enemy otherwise.

Cinan
If there was an equivalent of Hoarders in the world of dragonkind, Cinan would be on it. Though his collection doesn't rival Crim's (at least, his clanmates mutter, not yet), this is balanced out by the fact that what he collects is unpleasant-looking, unpleasant-smelling, unpleasant in general, and usually tends to glow, spark, give off strange auras or - in the worst cases- explode. Thankfully, Cinan's hoard grows exponentially, then shrinks to the point he must build his collection all the way up again; it's not so much a hoard as it is a resource pile for his strange experiments.

A curious and inquisitive individual with the fluidity to move on and discard what didn't work in the way he wanted to, or to try new things from his heaping piles of reagents, Cinan is responsible for a great deal of malfunctioning equipment flying through the air. Still, he seems cheerful about it all, and with every failure he comes closer to success in...whatever he's trying to do.

Nyrok
Aggressive and easily irritated. Nyrok's temper is barely held in check at the best of times; to his credit, he knows this is a problem, but knowing it's a problem doesn't help when he tends to aggravate other dragons by making his only hoard a heaped pile of shiny objects - both his and everyone else's. Protective to a fault, Nyrok leaps to his mate's defense in any situation, regardless of what has happened.

In some ways, his behaviour is oddly childish. Something happened to him before he came here, a raw wound he desperately tries to mask in anger and prideful displays. But it's there, all the same, and not even Wyther knows the truth of it.

@palinoiia back so soon? well, i'm definitely not complaining c:

Miriama
Doing her best to keep up with change. Miriama would have happily stayed in the balmy climate and high-energy environment of the Starfall Isles, but needs must, and on her instruction the clan was moved to a colder place. She is a researcher to her bones, though, and tries to make the best of a chilly situation - she spends much of her time chipping away ice and digging through snow, intent on finding frozen specimens less common than the animals that dot the cold tundra.

What she intends to do with such sad corpses is unknown, even to Gabriel, but the amount of magic that's been emitting from her personal workshop lately is probably a cause for concern. When Miriama gets started on something, she can rarely be diverted from her cause; it's both a positive trait and something of a weakness for her, a double-edged sword.

Gabriel
A chameleon of colours, if only by accident. Gabriel is a skilled alchemist, specialising in strange liquids that can be used in a variety of ways - but skill requires long hours of practice, and though Gabriel had talent his small stature often ensured that he accidentally fell into his own mixtures now and then when overtired, resulting in drastic makeovers.

Still, he's able to laugh about it now - he's a good-natured, easygoing kind of fellow - and falling into his own potions doesn't seem to have had any ill effects on him besides his colour. Only time will tell if this is the case, however. Some things take a long time to form.

Neofelis
An expert finder who enjoys collecting things that are shiny, similar to her. It almost seems narcissistic, but Neofelis' desire to collect shiny things seems to be driven by simple curiosity - and loneliness - more than anything else. Despite being warmly welcomed by the clan, something within prevents her from feeling as if she truly belongs, and so she collects items that reflect some facet of herself - often literally. She tends to spend much of her time alone, surrounded by her sparkling hoard.

She is not entirely herself, but what this means is yet to be discovered. For now, she is an inquiring and fearless soul, not afraid to slide into danger if it means collecting yet another piece like herself. Occasionally she refers to it as 'collecting parts of herself', but nobody knows what this really means.
@Aalto you may indeed! :>

Gemma
Spirited and wild. Though her new home rests under a lightning-filled sky, Gemma has never forgotten the teachings and the place of her birth. Joyful and exuberant, at first glance Gemma is nothing more than an overly cheerful wind flight dragon who seems to have forgotten where she is, but this is at least partially a facade; behind her cheer is a sharp mind and a ruthless and surprising pragmatism.

Like most of the Windsinger's children, she rarely tends to worry about consequence. But unlike most, she also believes in revolution - and she is not afraid to fight for freedom. What freedom, she's not sure yet. But when she finds her stride, she will be a formidable ally to those she's with - and an implacable enemy otherwise.

Cinan
If there was an equivalent of Hoarders in the world of dragonkind, Cinan would be on it. Though his collection doesn't rival Crim's (at least, his clanmates mutter, not yet), this is balanced out by the fact that what he collects is unpleasant-looking, unpleasant-smelling, unpleasant in general, and usually tends to glow, spark, give off strange auras or - in the worst cases- explode. Thankfully, Cinan's hoard grows exponentially, then shrinks to the point he must build his collection all the way up again; it's not so much a hoard as it is a resource pile for his strange experiments.

A curious and inquisitive individual with the fluidity to move on and discard what didn't work in the way he wanted to, or to try new things from his heaping piles of reagents, Cinan is responsible for a great deal of malfunctioning equipment flying through the air. Still, he seems cheerful about it all, and with every failure he comes closer to success in...whatever he's trying to do.

Nyrok
Aggressive and easily irritated. Nyrok's temper is barely held in check at the best of times; to his credit, he knows this is a problem, but knowing it's a problem doesn't help when he tends to aggravate other dragons by making his only hoard a heaped pile of shiny objects - both his and everyone else's. Protective to a fault, Nyrok leaps to his mate's defense in any situation, regardless of what has happened.

In some ways, his behaviour is oddly childish. Something happened to him before he came here, a raw wound he desperately tries to mask in anger and prideful displays. But it's there, all the same, and not even Wyther knows the truth of it.

@palinoiia back so soon? well, i'm definitely not complaining c:

Miriama
Doing her best to keep up with change. Miriama would have happily stayed in the balmy climate and high-energy environment of the Starfall Isles, but needs must, and on her instruction the clan was moved to a colder place. She is a researcher to her bones, though, and tries to make the best of a chilly situation - she spends much of her time chipping away ice and digging through snow, intent on finding frozen specimens less common than the animals that dot the cold tundra.

What she intends to do with such sad corpses is unknown, even to Gabriel, but the amount of magic that's been emitting from her personal workshop lately is probably a cause for concern. When Miriama gets started on something, she can rarely be diverted from her cause; it's both a positive trait and something of a weakness for her, a double-edged sword.

Gabriel
A chameleon of colours, if only by accident. Gabriel is a skilled alchemist, specialising in strange liquids that can be used in a variety of ways - but skill requires long hours of practice, and though Gabriel had talent his small stature often ensured that he accidentally fell into his own mixtures now and then when overtired, resulting in drastic makeovers.

Still, he's able to laugh about it now - he's a good-natured, easygoing kind of fellow - and falling into his own potions doesn't seem to have had any ill effects on him besides his colour. Only time will tell if this is the case, however. Some things take a long time to form.

Neofelis
An expert finder who enjoys collecting things that are shiny, similar to her. It almost seems narcissistic, but Neofelis' desire to collect shiny things seems to be driven by simple curiosity - and loneliness - more than anything else. Despite being warmly welcomed by the clan, something within prevents her from feeling as if she truly belongs, and so she collects items that reflect some facet of herself - often literally. She tends to spend much of her time alone, surrounded by her sparkling hoard.

She is not entirely herself, but what this means is yet to be discovered. For now, she is an inquiring and fearless soul, not afraid to slide into danger if it means collecting yet another piece like herself. Occasionally she refers to it as 'collecting parts of herself', but nobody knows what this really means.
@rukafais *has returned yet again because it's too beautiful* I have a new little boy. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9556341] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/95564/9556341_350.png[/img] [/url] My friend has been waiting for her couple to hatch a boy that looked like Jericho, his father, because I wanted one and it finally happened. He's from my friend's clan in Ice, and recently we've started a sort of...Hades/Persephone duo, where she has Hades, and my random progen who I named Persephone has kinda...gotten away and is hiding in my lair? We came up with it at like 3am, so it's not perfect ;u ; BUT to get back to this guy, we were thinking about making him a sort of...spy/body guard from my friend's flight, and he has to keep an eye on her. He has in fact been in my lair since he was born. For reference, this is Persephone: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3857529] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38576/3857529_350.png[/img] [/url] Who...also needs a bio, but I want it to be themed after that Greek myth. If you want to have a go at her, that'd be awesome, but not necessary uv u This is Hades: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9306817] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/93069/9306817_350.png[/img] [/url] Not mine, but because he is kinda involved, not sure if you wanted to see him :,D I like the ideas you come up with ;u ;
@rukafais
*has returned yet again because it's too beautiful*
I have a new little boy.

9556341_350.png

My friend has been waiting for her couple to hatch a boy that looked like Jericho, his father, because I wanted one and it finally happened.
He's from my friend's clan in Ice, and recently we've started a sort of...Hades/Persephone duo, where she has Hades, and my random progen who I named Persephone has kinda...gotten away and is hiding in my lair? We came up with it at like 3am, so it's not perfect ;u ;
BUT to get back to this guy, we were thinking about making him a sort of...spy/body guard from my friend's flight, and he has to keep an eye on her. He has in fact been in my lair since he was born.

For reference, this is Persephone:

3857529_350.png

Who...also needs a bio, but I want it to be themed after that Greek myth. If you want to have a go at her, that'd be awesome, but not necessary uv u

This is Hades:

9306817_350.png

Not mine, but because he is kinda involved, not sure if you wanted to see him :,D

I like the ideas you come up with ;u ;
xxxxxx rLjqGXW.gif gWlopTc.gif
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 43 44