Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 2
1 2 ... 142 143 144 145 146 ... 191 192
[item=Magi Casting Rod] Name: Longneck Casting Rod Caption: This rod is less about "casting," and more about beating dragons in the face. [item=Sakura Moss] or [item=Wildwood Moss] Name: Sakura Moss or Wildwood Moss Caption: Soft and downy, the moss feels like laying in a pile of feathers
Magi Casting Rod
Name: Longneck Casting Rod
Caption: This rod is less about "casting," and more about beating dragons in the face.

Sakura Moss or Wildwood Moss
Name: Sakura Moss or Wildwood Moss
Caption: Soft and downy, the moss feels like laying in a pile of feathers
tumblr_nia64roL2b1r6xacco1_500.png
I got some:

Spineback Slug

Item: Spineback Slug
Caption: Called the pepper slug by some, it's about as spicy as it looks.

Bluespine Slug

Item: Ice Cube Slug
Caption: While some dragons love it's cool, soothing effect on the stomach, others simply can't stand its chewiness.
I got some:

Spineback Slug

Item: Spineback Slug
Caption: Called the pepper slug by some, it's about as spicy as it looks.

Bluespine Slug

Item: Ice Cube Slug
Caption: While some dragons love it's cool, soothing effect on the stomach, others simply can't stand its chewiness.
[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/8108.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Songbird Mimic [b]Caption:[/b] These tricky insects can cause quite a disappointment for meat loving dragons, but for others they're quite a delight! [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/8103.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Spineback Slug [b]Caption:[/b] Be wary when swimming, stepping on this slug could cause quite an uproar! [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/8107.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Micro Deer [b]Caption:[/b] It's so cute you could just gobble it up!
8108.png
Name: Songbird Mimic
Caption: These tricky insects can cause quite a disappointment for meat loving dragons, but for others they're quite a delight!

8103.png
Name: Spineback Slug
Caption: Be wary when swimming, stepping on this slug could cause quite an uproar!

8107.png
Name: Micro Deer
Caption: It's so cute you could just gobble it up!
naturesignature_zps0f753b9e.png
[item=Micro Deer] [b]Name:[/b] Micro Deer [b]Caption:[/b] If you eat this tiny, helpless deer you are a terrible dragon. [item=Tarnished Chain] [b]Name:[/b] Tarnished Chain [b]Caption:[/b] Used to chain fools. [item=Battered Book of Fables] [b]Name:[/b] Battered Book of Fables [b]Caption:[/b] Starts with, "My name is Raven Blackn'ss D'rangement Waye and I have long raven black wings (that's how I got my name)..."
Micro Deer
Name: Micro Deer
Caption: If you eat this tiny, helpless deer you are a terrible dragon.

Tarnished Chain
Name: Tarnished Chain
Caption: Used to chain fools.

Battered Book of Fables
Name: Battered Book of Fables
Caption: Starts with, "My name is Raven Blackn'ss D'rangement Waye and I have long raven black wings (that's how I got my name)..."
1ffgBbR.png
[item=zebra cricket] [b]Name:[/b] Zebra Cricket [b]Caption:[/b] This cricket hums exactly the way a zebra wouldn't. [item=sakura moss] [b]Name:[/b] Sakura Moss [b]Caption:[/b] Despite it's name, this moss smells just like... moss.
Zebra Cricket

Name: Zebra Cricket
Caption: This cricket hums exactly the way a zebra wouldn't.

Sakura Moss
Name: Sakura Moss
Caption: Despite it's name, this moss smells just like... moss.
[Item=Battered Book of Fables] [b]Name:[/b] Battred Book of Fables [b]Caption:[/b] Some dragon definitely didn't take the end of the story well. [Item=Sakura Moss] [b]Name:[/b] Sakura Moss [b]Caption:[/b] You stole this from a Sakura Owl. It's going to be in for a cold, miserable night. You cruel, horrible creature. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/8097.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Mender’s Healing Staff [b]Caption:[/b] You may want to keep this away from your clan's resident medic.
Battered Book of Fables
Name: Battred Book of Fables
Caption: Some dragon definitely didn't take the end of the story well.

Sakura Moss
Name: Sakura Moss
Caption: You stole this from a Sakura Owl. It's going to be in for a cold, miserable night. You cruel, horrible creature.

8097.png
Name: Mender’s Healing Staff
Caption: You may want to keep this away from your clan's resident medic.
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33h.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33d.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7n337.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7n331.gif
[item=Micro Deer] Micro Deer [i]Caption[/i] - If you can figure out where the little thing went, you can have it. [item=Aged tome] Aged Tome [i]Caption[/i] - In a hole in the ground, there lived a hobbit... [item=magi casting rod] Magi Casting Rod [i]Caption[/i] - For some reason, these skulls don't seem to be attracting any fish...
Micro Deer
Micro Deer
Caption - If you can figure out where the little thing went, you can have it.

Aged Tome
Aged Tome
Caption - In a hole in the ground, there lived a hobbit...

Magi Casting Rod
Magi Casting Rod
Caption - For some reason, these skulls don't seem to be attracting any fish...
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
sis-kee-yoo
she/her
FR +19
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
[item=battered book of fables] [b]Name:[/b] Battered Book of Fables [b]Caption:[/b] This book seems to be filled with images of strange creatures and things. Indecipherable scribbles fill the empty spaces. [item=mender's healing staff] [b]Name:[/b] Mender's Healing Staff [b]Caption:[/b] Feel free to give others a whack, as it repairs the damage as soon as it's dealt. [item=songbird mimic] [b]Name:[/b] Songbird Mimic [b]Caption:[/b] Still sings even after the head is bitten off.
Battered Book of Fables
Name: Battered Book of Fables
Caption: This book seems to be filled with images of strange creatures and things. Indecipherable scribbles fill the empty spaces.

Name: Mender's Healing Staff
Caption: Feel free to give others a whack, as it repairs the damage as soon as it's dealt.

Songbird Mimic
Name: Songbird Mimic
Caption: Still sings even after the head is bitten off.
[item=Zebra Cricket] By rubbing its back legs together, this insect produces a harsh cry akin to the equine it is named after.
Zebra Cricket
By rubbing its back legs together, this insect produces a harsh cry akin to the equine it is named after.
kzfQS2f.png
[item=magi casting rod] Name: Magi Casting Rod Caption: It's commonly joked about how this could be used as a fishing rod. Don't tell this to arcane dragons, though. [item=aged tome] Name: Aged Tome Caption: It smells of dust and adventures. Will you open it?
Magi Casting Rod
Name: Magi Casting Rod
Caption: It's commonly joked about how this could be used as a fishing rod. Don't tell this to arcane dragons, though.

Aged Tome
Name: Aged Tome
Caption: It smells of dust and adventures. Will you open it?
~
1 2 ... 142 143 144 145 146 ... 191 192