Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Animal Crossing: New Leaf
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@PlushiePalooza

I got ACNL for Christmas 2k14 and I frekin LOVE it. I have my own little house next to the river. My favorite villager is Elvis the Lion. He was there since day one and I love him. He almost moved out because he thought the town wouldn't miss him but I convinced him to stay for now. I have cherries in my village but I just planted a lemon tree so that's cool.
I really don't have anyone that annoys me but people keep moving in near me and I don't have a lot of space around my house anymore.
@PlushiePalooza

I got ACNL for Christmas 2k14 and I frekin LOVE it. I have my own little house next to the river. My favorite villager is Elvis the Lion. He was there since day one and I love him. He almost moved out because he thought the town wouldn't miss him but I convinced him to stay for now. I have cherries in my village but I just planted a lemon tree so that's cool.
I really don't have anyone that annoys me but people keep moving in near me and I don't have a lot of space around my house anymore.
tumblr_nczpjhpTC61tfzajgo1_500.gif
@PlushiePalooza

Whoah, really? I'd love to have just one of each of those two fruits! That's really, really kind of you, and if you'd happen to have some extras lying around I can take 'em off of your hands. uwu
@PlushiePalooza

Whoah, really? I'd love to have just one of each of those two fruits! That's really, really kind of you, and if you'd happen to have some extras lying around I can take 'em off of your hands. uwu
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@Nepurrty
Yeah, I have about 5 Pear trees and who knows how many Orange trees, so I'll gladly give you some.
@Nepurrty
Yeah, I have about 5 Pear trees and who knows how many Orange trees, so I'll gladly give you some.
GAji9p1.png
I got Animal Crossing: New Leaf for Christmas 2014 as well and I haven't been able to put it down I LOVE IT SO FREAKING MUCH!!

My native fruit is apples! Edit: I no longer need Peaches, thanks!

My favourite person in town is Lobo, such a cute little wolf :D but I really dislike Truffles who moved in recently and her house is blocking a major route in my town >:(

Oh, and I really love putting paths down on the ground. Thank God for QR codes, am I right? I'm trying to make my town look zen (for lack of a better word).

My town is called Sablo.
I just unlocked the Dream Suit, my dream address is 6300-5057-5863 for anyone who is interested. Feel free to Ping or PM me with your Dream Address, I would love to see anybody/everybody's towns :D
I got Animal Crossing: New Leaf for Christmas 2014 as well and I haven't been able to put it down I LOVE IT SO FREAKING MUCH!!

My native fruit is apples! Edit: I no longer need Peaches, thanks!

My favourite person in town is Lobo, such a cute little wolf :D but I really dislike Truffles who moved in recently and her house is blocking a major route in my town >:(

Oh, and I really love putting paths down on the ground. Thank God for QR codes, am I right? I'm trying to make my town look zen (for lack of a better word).

My town is called Sablo.
I just unlocked the Dream Suit, my dream address is 6300-5057-5863 for anyone who is interested. Feel free to Ping or PM me with your Dream Address, I would love to see anybody/everybody's towns :D
arkantos_signature_by_sludgy_by_sludgy-dben8lb.png
after seeing this post I reloaded my town... still back in September.... oops... but BEHOLD!! My Castle! [url=https://flic.kr/p/qPEBBX][img]https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7571/16291971825_3c0a718f73.jpg[/img][/url]
after seeing this post I reloaded my town... still back in September.... oops...
but BEHOLD!! My Castle!
16291971825_3c0a718f73.jpg
S9GIMwM.pngyKp0KRf.png8Wxihjh.gif
@Selnyam
That.... Is a Nice castle you have there! I'm going for getting everything Pink on the outside of my house. But Nook refuses to sell a Pink Roof. I've been checking every day since I got the game.
But nope. No Pink Roof for me D:
@Selnyam
That.... Is a Nice castle you have there! I'm going for getting everything Pink on the outside of my house. But Nook refuses to sell a Pink Roof. I've been checking every day since I got the game.
But nope. No Pink Roof for me D:
GAji9p1.png
@plushiePalooza Nook... oh how I hate that raccoon. It took me TWO weeks for him to sell the castle exterior I wanted. I'm at the point now I don't bother going in there. it only lets me down. T-T But I finally got it, and I'm happy! And once I have the full Royal outfit I can be King of my small town!
@plushiePalooza Nook... oh how I hate that raccoon. It took me TWO weeks for him to sell the castle exterior I wanted. I'm at the point now I don't bother going in there. it only lets me down. T-T But I finally got it, and I'm happy! And once I have the full Royal outfit I can be King of my small town!
S9GIMwM.pngyKp0KRf.png8Wxihjh.gif
@PlushiePalooza
yeee animal crossing! i actually just got back to it after like...months of not playing it for some reason. luckily i remembered what day i stopped so i just went back to that day so i didn't lost any of my perfect flowers!

if i'm remembering correctly, my native fruit was apple. i have like every fruit now, so i don't fully remember
i think my favorite person in the town has to be whitney....she's a pretty wolfy!
most annoying, of course, is tom nook...that greedy raccoon jerk!

oh and if anyone wants a friend code, i am more than willing to share it out! 4227-2124-7229 is my friend code, message me with yours if you wanna add me. i have a perfect town, so if anyone ever wants to come visit for fruits or certain flowers, let me know! i also have some extra silver slingshots, and the fossil portion of my museum is full, so i just sell them now, so if anyone wants fossils, come and grab em! oh and bamboo too! i can gives you bamboo!
@PlushiePalooza
yeee animal crossing! i actually just got back to it after like...months of not playing it for some reason. luckily i remembered what day i stopped so i just went back to that day so i didn't lost any of my perfect flowers!

if i'm remembering correctly, my native fruit was apple. i have like every fruit now, so i don't fully remember
i think my favorite person in the town has to be whitney....she's a pretty wolfy!
most annoying, of course, is tom nook...that greedy raccoon jerk!

oh and if anyone wants a friend code, i am more than willing to share it out! 4227-2124-7229 is my friend code, message me with yours if you wanna add me. i have a perfect town, so if anyone ever wants to come visit for fruits or certain flowers, let me know! i also have some extra silver slingshots, and the fossil portion of my museum is full, so i just sell them now, so if anyone wants fossils, come and grab em! oh and bamboo too! i can gives you bamboo!
@Selnyam
Ugh I know. I've been waiting for so long for the pink roof. Still nothing. I've got the sewing machine for QR codes and such, but no pink roof from Nook. Kind of annoys me. A lot. Everything on the exterior is Pink, except for the roof.

@SingingSpades
I just looked at Whitney's wiki page and wow. She's gorgeous~
@Selnyam
Ugh I know. I've been waiting for so long for the pink roof. Still nothing. I've got the sewing machine for QR codes and such, but no pink roof from Nook. Kind of annoys me. A lot. Everything on the exterior is Pink, except for the roof.

@SingingSpades
I just looked at Whitney's wiki page and wow. She's gorgeous~
GAji9p1.png
Oooohhhhh gosh, ACNL. I love ACNL.
I've had the game for a year now, and even though I (not so) recently have been too focused on other things to play, I'm going to pick it back up again. (Hopefully tonight!)
I've restarted my town an embarrassing amount of times, and probably will do so once more when I pick it up again due to my town being in shambles, but I still remember my first town like it was yesterday!
My native fruit were cherries, and I loved every single one of my villagers. (I mean, I've loved every single villager I've ever had, but the ones from my first town will always be near and dear to me), Notable favorites were Daisy, Butch, Tex, Genji, and Annalise. Bob, Bella, Clyde, Mira, and Queenie also lived there too.
I've been inactive from it for a long time now, but I even have a purely Animal Crossing tumblr. xD I'll have to hop on there again when I restart.
Oooohhhhh gosh, ACNL. I love ACNL.
I've had the game for a year now, and even though I (not so) recently have been too focused on other things to play, I'm going to pick it back up again. (Hopefully tonight!)
I've restarted my town an embarrassing amount of times, and probably will do so once more when I pick it up again due to my town being in shambles, but I still remember my first town like it was yesterday!
My native fruit were cherries, and I loved every single one of my villagers. (I mean, I've loved every single villager I've ever had, but the ones from my first town will always be near and dear to me), Notable favorites were Daisy, Butch, Tex, Genji, and Annalise. Bob, Bella, Clyde, Mira, and Queenie also lived there too.
I've been inactive from it for a long time now, but I even have a purely Animal Crossing tumblr. xD I'll have to hop on there again when I restart.
She/Her | FR +3
tumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8