Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Spiral for adopt
I have a male spiral and I do not know what to do with him. Who wants to adopt him? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/88089/8808874_350.png[/img] Male [b]Primary[/b] Obsidian Tiger [b]Secondary[/b] Red Basic [b]Tertiary [/b]Fire Underbelly
I have a male spiral and I do not know what to do with him. Who wants to adopt him?

8808874_350.png

Male
Primary Obsidian Tiger
Secondary Red Basic
Tertiary Fire Underbelly
@Dracy I think you might have posted this on the wrong board by mistake, but I'll gladly take him in, he's a cute color combo. Send me a Crossroads request?
@Dracy I think you might have posted this on the wrong board by mistake, but I'll gladly take him in, he's a cute color combo. Send me a Crossroads request?
@SableAlice the wrong board? This is where I have to post my adoptables right?

I sended yoy a cr (:
@SableAlice the wrong board? This is where I have to post my adoptables right?

I sended yoy a cr (:
@Dracy - Got it, thank you! I'll take good care of him. c:

This is the board for art adoptables (example 1, example 2, example 3) and not generally used to rehome dragons. In the future, you might want to try Dragons for Sale, Dragon Trading, or your flight's board. That will help make sure your post is seen by the people who are most likely to be interested. :)
@Dracy - Got it, thank you! I'll take good care of him. c:

This is the board for art adoptables (example 1, example 2, example 3) and not generally used to rehome dragons. In the future, you might want to try Dragons for Sale, Dragon Trading, or your flight's board. That will help make sure your post is seen by the people who are most likely to be interested. :)