Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | DragonAdopters (DrA )
I was Goldstar368863 there. It was enjoyable while it lasted.
It&#039;s a shame that the good dragon sites, like Dragonadopters, are almost non-existent,, and while Dragon Stable is still alive, it&#039;s on hiatus. <.< (Psst... Anyone else on Dragon Stable before it closed registration?)
Funny, it was the first dragon site that I went on.
Now I&#039;m gonna cry in a corner only kidding though I will be very sad
I was Goldstar368863 there. It was enjoyable while it lasted.
It&#039;s a shame that the good dragon sites, like Dragonadopters, are almost non-existent,, and while Dragon Stable is still alive, it&#039;s on hiatus. <.< (Psst... Anyone else on Dragon Stable before it closed registration?)
Funny, it was the first dragon site that I went on.
Now I&#039;m gonna cry in a corner only kidding though I will be very sad
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.png+8 hours/GMT time 0Opr6hJ.png
agepuiae
Gosh I only ever knew dragonadopters as a dragon site until this place opened ;A;
haha yeah many of the users are saddened to lose the site after 5-6 years running (I joined 09 lol )
agepuiae
Gosh I only ever knew dragonadopters as a dragon site until this place opened ;A;
haha yeah many of the users are saddened to lose the site after 5-6 years running (I joined 09 lol )
vTHE CLAN OF HELLSYv
zUgpHtm.pngtumblr_inline_mt87z4oS7l1qin4e5.pngDurion.gif
It&#039;s sad to see dragonadopters closing down now. I&#039;d been on it for years as rubyknight1 and it was so fun! It also helped me through some very tough times. It was also the first adoptable site and forum I was on. So... I&#039;ll remember it so fondly.
It&#039;s sad to see dragonadopters closing down now. I&#039;d been on it for years as rubyknight1 and it was so fun! It also helped me through some very tough times. It was also the first adoptable site and forum I was on. So... I&#039;ll remember it so fondly.
@dipsydye I recognise your Dragonadopters username ouo I think Ive talked to you once or twice.
@dipsydye I recognise your Dragonadopters username ouo I think Ive talked to you once or twice.
vTHE CLAN OF HELLSYv
Well I was Sicarius on DrA. Like many others it really was where I started out in the internet. I discovered roleplaying,starting writing and made a lot of good friendships. Even a grudge once that I later resolved. I didn&#039;t spend any teen years on it because well technically they&#039;re just really beginning now. I guess FR is where I&#039;ll experience the growth some of you had on DrA. But nevertheless short of growing up on it I had a great experience and honestly I&#039;ll never forget it. Thank goodness FR is here to keep us together.
Well I was Sicarius on DrA. Like many others it really was where I started out in the internet. I discovered roleplaying,starting writing and made a lot of good friendships. Even a grudge once that I later resolved. I didn&#039;t spend any teen years on it because well technically they&#039;re just really beginning now. I guess FR is where I&#039;ll experience the growth some of you had on DrA. But nevertheless short of growing up on it I had a great experience and honestly I&#039;ll never forget it. Thank goodness FR is here to keep us together.
fxxlj9.png
@Hellsyswinged I think we have talked before actually, though I can&#039;t recall when...

@Sica I&#039;m glad FR is here too, or else I&#039;d never be able to keep in touch with all of my friends from the forum.
@Hellsyswinged I think we have talked before actually, though I can&#039;t recall when...

@Sica I&#039;m glad FR is here too, or else I&#039;d never be able to keep in touch with all of my friends from the forum.
This makes me sad even though I never played it.
Maybe I&#039;m just emotional from my period.

But anyway, yeah, it sounds like a lot of people spent thousands of hours on that site and made a lot of friends there.

Some people don&#039;t understand how much an internet site about dragons or whatever can mean to one person who is going through a hard time. So yeah, I definitely feel for anyone spent time there.
This makes me sad even though I never played it.
Maybe I&#039;m just emotional from my period.

But anyway, yeah, it sounds like a lot of people spent thousands of hours on that site and made a lot of friends there.

Some people don&#039;t understand how much an internet site about dragons or whatever can mean to one person who is going through a hard time. So yeah, I definitely feel for anyone spent time there.
ice_rune_50x50.png
@Rotring thank you so much for those kind words ;u;
From what I can see most of the DrA community new and old are quite downheartened to hear the news of the site closing.
@Rotring thank you so much for those kind words ;u;
From what I can see most of the DrA community new and old are quite downheartened to hear the news of the site closing.
vTHE CLAN OF HELLSYv
Oh, hi @dipsydye ! Hyruu over there ^^ Didn&#039;t know you were there as well.

And yeah, I&#039;ll miss DrA as well, even if I was growing tired of the game itself. It&#039;s the place that made me start to RP, write my stories (one of which is based on an RP) and also start to draw. And of course, meeting lots of people. Yeah, I&#039;ll miss the forums as well.

Now that I think about it, it&#039;s maybe about time to use my colors again ! ^^
Oh, hi @dipsydye ! Hyruu over there ^^ Didn&#039;t know you were there as well.

And yeah, I&#039;ll miss DrA as well, even if I was growing tired of the game itself. It&#039;s the place that made me start to RP, write my stories (one of which is based on an RP) and also start to draw. And of course, meeting lots of people. Yeah, I&#039;ll miss the forums as well.

Now that I think about it, it&#039;s maybe about time to use my colors again ! ^^
ZNhRsiG.png
I think I joined DrA ages ago... Had like 6 dragons, then I grew bored of it.
Still, I spent a lot time there and it's sad to see it go. :/
I think I joined DrA ages ago... Had like 6 dragons, then I grew bored of it.
Still, I spent a lot time there and it's sad to see it go. :/