Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Commissions!!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@AshatheDragon

Can I get a slot as well? I'd love to buy something!
@AshatheDragon

Can I get a slot as well? I'd love to buy something!
wdJfx9D.png
@HolyForce
Sure thing!
@HolyForce
Sure thing!
Just wanted to let everyone know I'm still alive, I've just been a busy bee. School is starting this week and have been trying to finish up commissions while putting FR on the side so I wouldn't have previous commissioners wait too long. I also been working at my job on the side and usually that just drains me by the end of the day. xp

If you are curious to see what's on my plate here's what I got so far on my queue.
https://trello.com/b/g9kEPrVW/asha-s-queue

I'm thinking of making FR commissions maybe once every other week or a month. I don't know. I'm still debating on what to do depending how busy I get with these but we'll see. I don't want to overwhelm myself.
Just wanted to let everyone know I'm still alive, I've just been a busy bee. School is starting this week and have been trying to finish up commissions while putting FR on the side so I wouldn't have previous commissioners wait too long. I also been working at my job on the side and usually that just drains me by the end of the day. xp

If you are curious to see what's on my plate here's what I got so far on my queue.
https://trello.com/b/g9kEPrVW/asha-s-queue

I'm thinking of making FR commissions maybe once every other week or a month. I don't know. I'm still debating on what to do depending how busy I get with these but we'll see. I don't want to overwhelm myself.
@AshatheDragon

ahhh your art is reallly nice! could i be added to the ping list please, if its not any problem? >_< take your time though!
@AshatheDragon

ahhh your art is reallly nice! could i be added to the ping list please, if its not any problem? >_< take your time though!
tumblr_ppwjyyaYY11w284yno2_r1_640.gif
@tunapuns
added you :}
@tunapuns
added you :}
@AshatheDragon

Can I get a slot as well, if it's fine? Don't want to overwhelm you with work ;~;
@AshatheDragon

Can I get a slot as well, if it's fine? Don't want to overwhelm you with work ;~;
stormcatcher_sign_by_lynntv-d6qzn0v.gif
@Theralth
Yes I will put you on the list. Thank you I'll note you when I'm ready.
@Theralth
Yes I will put you on the list. Thank you I'll note you when I'm ready.
1 2 3 4 5 6