Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | H's All Things Art [CLOSED | 50-100K]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@hieraaetus I already kind of exploded in a PM but still THIS IS PERFECT AAAAAAAA I LOVE IT YES. Just look at those two cuties omg. be ready to breed already

I'll definitely want to snag at least one more piece from you, though not sure what yet... but the waiting list will give me time to decide. :]
@hieraaetus I already kind of exploded in a PM but still THIS IS PERFECT AAAAAAAA I LOVE IT YES. Just look at those two cuties omg. be ready to breed already

I'll definitely want to snag at least one more piece from you, though not sure what yet... but the waiting list will give me time to decide. :]
BAQJAbP.png
Oops, can&#039;t edit my posts, but I also want to add: I absolutely recommend commissioning Hieraaetus! Communication was great and their turnaround was fast, also you get some really great art. <3
Oops, can&#039;t edit my posts, but I also want to add: I absolutely recommend commissioning Hieraaetus! Communication was great and their turnaround was fast, also you get some really great art. <3
BAQJAbP.png
@Hieraaetus
I&#039;d also like to get pinged once a slot is open please!
@Hieraaetus
I&#039;d also like to get pinged once a slot is open please!
tumblr_n0fpdt4Nnq1sgzmmzo2_r1_250.giftumblr_n1ropi3JA71sgzmmzo1_250.png
Are those @Name things something special that means you send a message to the person, or just to indicate who you&#039;re talking to?

@Hieraaetus
I&#039;d like a spot please once there is an opening somewhen.
Are those @Name things something special that means you send a message to the person, or just to indicate who you&#039;re talking to?

@Hieraaetus
I&#039;d like a spot please once there is an opening somewhen.
Still can&#039;t edit my posts so I&#039;m putting this here to remind myself:

Ping list for Open: @Keiko @Maye @ Lantander @ Fincher @ Johann

And yes, Lantander, the &#039;ping&#039; lets people know when they&#039;ve been mentioned in a forum post. In effect it calls it to their attention. I did see your original but for some reason it wouldn&#039;t let me reply?
Still can&#039;t edit my posts so I&#039;m putting this here to remind myself:

Ping list for Open: @Keiko @Maye @ Lantander @ Fincher @ Johann

And yes, Lantander, the &#039;ping&#039; lets people know when they&#039;ve been mentioned in a forum post. In effect it calls it to their attention. I did see your original but for some reason it wouldn&#039;t let me reply?
2hnqt7d.jpgwbb05g.jpg
@Hieraaetus
Oh are reservations open again then? Sorry if im jumping the gun a little haha!
@Hieraaetus
Oh are reservations open again then? Sorry if im jumping the gun a little haha!
4f4ec8b56b_98242060_o2.gif
@Maye
No, sorry ^v^; I was just listing the pingers here because I can&#039;t seem to edit my reserves post. I&#039;m going to get through the current list entirely before I open them again.
@Maye
No, sorry ^v^; I was just listing the pingers here because I can&#039;t seem to edit my reserves post. I&#039;m going to get through the current list entirely before I open them again.
2hnqt7d.jpgwbb05g.jpg
Right okay! Ill keep an eye out later then *___* @Hieraaetus
Right okay! Ill keep an eye out later then *___* @Hieraaetus
4f4ec8b56b_98242060_o2.gif
Must keep an eye on this thread! I just adore your art <3
Must keep an eye on this thread! I just adore your art <3
9g0BXbt.gif
Oh lovely! Maybe when I get some more treasure, I&#039;ll commission ya!
Oh lovely! Maybe when I get some more treasure, I&#039;ll commission ya!
Snowdark Hatchery
Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19