Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 133 134 135 136 137 ... 2298 2299
The guardian stood from her spot and let out a soft warning growl, "Why do you ask?"
{@BluTED @SimonTheGreat}
The guardian stood from her spot and let out a soft warning growl, "Why do you ask?"
{@BluTED @SimonTheGreat}
tumblr_nhtfa9rOoJ1tfzajgo1_r3_500.gif
((would it be okay if I joined in here? Know what, I'm gonna join in))

A rather large (well, for a Fae, anyways) Fae dragon fluttered in to see what was going on. Zemembrin had heard there was a sort of meet-up to get to know dragonkin of other types and flights. The green coppery devices she had attached to her wings made a lot of steam as she glided to the ground.
There's always been negative stigma for Plauge dragons, this was something she was aware of and why she came alone this time; if things got bad for Plauglings, at least her sons and the few adopted babies she had taken under her wing wont be hurt.
Nervously, Zemembrin strapped her golden goggles over her red eyes. No need to make a bad first impression without saying a word.
"Hello there." She said in the typical Fae monotone voice, though her crests were moving in a friendly manner.
((would it be okay if I joined in here? Know what, I'm gonna join in))

A rather large (well, for a Fae, anyways) Fae dragon fluttered in to see what was going on. Zemembrin had heard there was a sort of meet-up to get to know dragonkin of other types and flights. The green coppery devices she had attached to her wings made a lot of steam as she glided to the ground.
There's always been negative stigma for Plauge dragons, this was something she was aware of and why she came alone this time; if things got bad for Plauglings, at least her sons and the few adopted babies she had taken under her wing wont be hurt.
Nervously, Zemembrin strapped her golden goggles over her red eyes. No need to make a bad first impression without saying a word.
"Hello there." She said in the typical Fae monotone voice, though her crests were moving in a friendly manner.
xfilesthemesongsock.png
"Exactly, why are you asking such a ominous question?" Elise looked stern now.

//@ArouraBorialice maybe there's a way to include ya, if you want to.//
"Exactly, why are you asking such a ominous question?" Elise looked stern now.

//@ArouraBorialice maybe there's a way to include ya, if you want to.//
tumblr_m1638sFOlM1qd87hlo1_500.gif
@sugarbooty @gridmark

"No, Geni doesn't fly. Though he loved it when I do" She smiled warmly and lifted up her paw. Geni quickly ran to it, loving the fact that he was center of attention.

"I found him in the training fields, long, long ago. This little guy almost took all three of us out when we met him. I mean, we weren't the best fighters at the time, but that was still pretty impressive. We were planning on eating him, but I figured he'd be helpful with us."

Geni quickly hopped to her head and adjusted the goggles on her head, which had managed to go crooked through her story, before hopping back to her paw just as quickly. Mare laughed.

"And he hasn't proved me wrong since!"

She looked at Koli and her satchel.

"I don't s'pose you have anything green and leafy in there, would you?"
@sugarbooty @gridmark

"No, Geni doesn't fly. Though he loved it when I do" She smiled warmly and lifted up her paw. Geni quickly ran to it, loving the fact that he was center of attention.

"I found him in the training fields, long, long ago. This little guy almost took all three of us out when we met him. I mean, we weren't the best fighters at the time, but that was still pretty impressive. We were planning on eating him, but I figured he'd be helpful with us."

Geni quickly hopped to her head and adjusted the goggles on her head, which had managed to go crooked through her story, before hopping back to her paw just as quickly. Mare laughed.

"And he hasn't proved me wrong since!"

She looked at Koli and her satchel.

"I don't s'pose you have anything green and leafy in there, would you?"
{@QueenOfEmbers}

Hello there! You, with the wing things and the steam!
My name is ForestSkys, but you can shorten it if you like...
what is yours?

{@bluTED , thanks, but i think i can have a nice conversation with Zemembrin }
{@QueenOfEmbers}

Hello there! You, with the wing things and the steam!
My name is ForestSkys, but you can shorten it if you like...
what is yours?

{@bluTED , thanks, but i think i can have a nice conversation with Zemembrin }
@Lumpscream @gridmark

"Well then, your little guy is certainly pretty tough if he can almost take out three at once-- if he doesn't sound like an asset to your team I don't know what does." The Coatl hadn't gotten a familiar of his own-- not yet at least-- but he would love to find one in the training fields, just like Mare did.

"I should have a few leaves in here.. yep-- here they are." It was so convenient that those were the only three food groups he actually planned to sate; seafood, vegetation, and insects, but he was glad it worked out the way it did. As he head a few tufts to Mare an idea struck him. They were a group of three, why don't they make a party?

"So you got your familiar in the training grounds, right? Do you think maybe.. you could help me get one too? Heck, we could all go!"
@Lumpscream @gridmark

"Well then, your little guy is certainly pretty tough if he can almost take out three at once-- if he doesn't sound like an asset to your team I don't know what does." The Coatl hadn't gotten a familiar of his own-- not yet at least-- but he would love to find one in the training fields, just like Mare did.

"I should have a few leaves in here.. yep-- here they are." It was so convenient that those were the only three food groups he actually planned to sate; seafood, vegetation, and insects, but he was glad it worked out the way it did. As he head a few tufts to Mare an idea struck him. They were a group of three, why don't they make a party?

"So you got your familiar in the training grounds, right? Do you think maybe.. you could help me get one too? Heck, we could all go!"
frchibi_sugarbooty_by_mirandarin-d8csv2a.gif
(@ArouraBorialice)

Zemembrin looked up in surprise at the Guardian. Yes, this would be fine, after all, she shares a clan with quite a few Guardians.

"ForestSkys... I believe I'll say the whole name if you don't mind. It's a rather lovely name. I am called Zemembrin." Her crests rippled in a friendly manner once more as she spoke and she gently bowed her head. "Pleasure to meet you"
(@ArouraBorialice)

Zemembrin looked up in surprise at the Guardian. Yes, this would be fine, after all, she shares a clan with quite a few Guardians.

"ForestSkys... I believe I'll say the whole name if you don't mind. It's a rather lovely name. I am called Zemembrin." Her crests rippled in a friendly manner once more as she spoke and she gently bowed her head. "Pleasure to meet you"
xfilesthemesongsock.png
(@QueenOfEmbers)

"Zemembrin? did i say that right? you have a lovely name as well, and i do not mind in the slightest. " the guardian attempts to move her crests in imitation of a friendly/happy fey, but is not successful and it turns out as if she is confused, "i apologize if my crest work is not very good, i'm attempting to learn to communicate properly with every dragon, so that when i find my charge, we can talk..."
"Copper and Green look well on you, would you like a nymph?"

(sorry, she is a bit scatterbrained, but she means well, also, i'm new to this...)
(@QueenOfEmbers)

"Zemembrin? did i say that right? you have a lovely name as well, and i do not mind in the slightest. " the guardian attempts to move her crests in imitation of a friendly/happy fey, but is not successful and it turns out as if she is confused, "i apologize if my crest work is not very good, i'm attempting to learn to communicate properly with every dragon, so that when i find my charge, we can talk..."
"Copper and Green look well on you, would you like a nymph?"

(sorry, she is a bit scatterbrained, but she means well, also, i'm new to this...)
(@ArouraBorialice)

She nodded, trying to answer all of ForestSkys' questions at once. "Yes, that is how you pronounce it, and thank you." The Fae shakes her head, telling herself that the other really isn't confused. "That's noble of you to attempt our crest communication, much of my own clan wouldn't have the patience to try to learn, so thank you." She simply smiled and fluttered her own crests at the compliment of her accessories, proud that her hard work in collecting them paid off. "Excuse me, a nymph? Is that a food or..?"

(No worries, it's adorable, I apologies if Zemembrin seems a little flat, this is my first time rping her...)
(@ArouraBorialice)

She nodded, trying to answer all of ForestSkys' questions at once. "Yes, that is how you pronounce it, and thank you." The Fae shakes her head, telling herself that the other really isn't confused. "That's noble of you to attempt our crest communication, much of my own clan wouldn't have the patience to try to learn, so thank you." She simply smiled and fluttered her own crests at the compliment of her accessories, proud that her hard work in collecting them paid off. "Excuse me, a nymph? Is that a food or..?"

(No worries, it's adorable, I apologies if Zemembrin seems a little flat, this is my first time rping her...)
xfilesthemesongsock.png
(@QueenOfEmbers)

"yes it's a food...i heard fey like bugs, at least, the two in my clan do...it's like a maggot i hear, but tastier...i can't figure out why you would eat it...it wiggles...i'll eat bugs if i have to, i prefer meat though...bat wings are crunchy...what is your favorite?" Speaking quickly, she tries to make up for it by waving her crests, actually getting across that she is very excited right now...

(i envision her like that awesome babysitter that loves the kids and acts like one herself when she gets excited...if it gets too much, just tell her to calm down, she's cool with it :P
also, Zemembrin is a fey, so it's okay to sound flat with the words (not that you do) and the other stuff is good imo)
(@QueenOfEmbers)

"yes it's a food...i heard fey like bugs, at least, the two in my clan do...it's like a maggot i hear, but tastier...i can't figure out why you would eat it...it wiggles...i'll eat bugs if i have to, i prefer meat though...bat wings are crunchy...what is your favorite?" Speaking quickly, she tries to make up for it by waving her crests, actually getting across that she is very excited right now...

(i envision her like that awesome babysitter that loves the kids and acts like one herself when she gets excited...if it gets too much, just tell her to calm down, she's cool with it :P
also, Zemembrin is a fey, so it's okay to sound flat with the words (not that you do) and the other stuff is good imo)
1 2 ... 133 134 135 136 137 ... 2298 2299