Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Is Shockswitch ripping me off?
1 2 3 4
Glad I could be helpful! My boyfriend told me about the special move right after I let the screen fill up, thinking I could get a good score from it. I was disappointed when my score didn't move. ^.^;

Let's see, with my use of the right click/space bar, in about 30 minutes of play, I made about 10k. Not that much really. I should probably try to speed it up more and see if that helps the payout.

edit: I also play on Easy mode.
Glad I could be helpful! My boyfriend told me about the special move right after I let the screen fill up, thinking I could get a good score from it. I was disappointed when my score didn't move. ^.^;

Let's see, with my use of the right click/space bar, in about 30 minutes of play, I made about 10k. Not that much really. I should probably try to speed it up more and see if that helps the payout.

edit: I also play on Easy mode.
I don't think you get more for being on a harder level. I got 2.5 million on very hard, got 36k for it. I do not know if that is worth it or not, but i have yet to play the lower levels, so I do not know if I am being screwed with.
I use the "S" special button only on faster speeds when I feel I am going to hit the top.
Good thing there is a "save me" button on this game... Unlike Pokemon Puzzle League... >.>
I don't think you get more for being on a harder level. I got 2.5 million on very hard, got 36k for it. I do not know if that is worth it or not, but i have yet to play the lower levels, so I do not know if I am being screwed with.
I use the "S" special button only on faster speeds when I feel I am going to hit the top.
Good thing there is a "save me" button on this game... Unlike Pokemon Puzzle League... >.>
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
You don't get more for being on a higher level or playing for a longer time, it's purely the number of matches you make and what type they are. Scoring doesn't matter either. You just get more points per match on Very Hard, for example, while the amount of treasure earned per match is exactly the same across all difficulties.

I've been experimenting on it this morning and have been keeping my results over in the Shock Switch payout thread.

So far the best way to play Shock Switch for treasure seems to be playing on a slower setting and working out big chains and combos rather than scrambling for a bunch of 3's. If you're gunning for the high score board it's probably best to go on very hard and see how long you live.
You don't get more for being on a higher level or playing for a longer time, it's purely the number of matches you make and what type they are. Scoring doesn't matter either. You just get more points per match on Very Hard, for example, while the amount of treasure earned per match is exactly the same across all difficulties.

I've been experimenting on it this morning and have been keeping my results over in the Shock Switch payout thread.

So far the best way to play Shock Switch for treasure seems to be playing on a slower setting and working out big chains and combos rather than scrambling for a bunch of 3's. If you're gunning for the high score board it's probably best to go on very hard and see how long you live.
oh dude oh man i forget how to fr
I got around 40k with a score of 600k on very easy.
Can someone else confirm that they get around the same for this level difficulty?
It's been consistent for me, no weird treasure jumps.
I really hope that don't change it too soon, because I'm finally making some treasure again after two weeks of nada. Nobody can make me play those dang puzzles. NOBODY. I WON'T DO IT. xD
I got around 40k with a score of 600k on very easy.
Can someone else confirm that they get around the same for this level difficulty?
It's been consistent for me, no weird treasure jumps.
I really hope that don't change it too soon, because I'm finally making some treasure again after two weeks of nada. Nobody can make me play those dang puzzles. NOBODY. I WON'T DO IT. xD
tumblr_ocdn95b5fg1us53xfo2_500_by_foxtrot_2_2-db3usoz.png
Buggy or not it's nice to finally have some options. I was getting sick of the puzzles, and I can usually knock out a normal puzzle within fifteen minutes.
Buggy or not it's nice to finally have some options. I was getting sick of the puzzles, and I can usually knock out a normal puzzle within fifteen minutes.
huh, I didn't know Shock Switch payout was different for everybody.

If it matters, I play on very easy for ~15min, giving me a score of ~130k and ~8.5k+ in treasure. I usually just chain 3s and use the save but I'll see what it gives me if I do larger chains without using the save.
huh, I didn't know Shock Switch payout was different for everybody.

If it matters, I play on very easy for ~15min, giving me a score of ~130k and ~8.5k+ in treasure. I usually just chain 3s and use the save but I'll see what it gives me if I do larger chains without using the save.
I play to around 5-6 minutes that give me 2-3kT and indeed ofriends of mine make over the 10.000T I don't know how but it is frustrating
I play to around 5-6 minutes that give me 2-3kT and indeed ofriends of mine make over the 10.000T I don't know how but it is frustrating
As a quick heads-up, Shock Switch is still in beta. We've recently added treasure payouts, but none of these values are final and you should report any odd behavior in the Shock Switch thread in bug reports. Thank you so much for your reports and for helping us to test SS!
As a quick heads-up, Shock Switch is still in beta. We've recently added treasure payouts, but none of these values are final and you should report any odd behavior in the Shock Switch thread in bug reports. Thank you so much for your reports and for helping us to test SS!
I've gotten as high as a 15k payout but that was on a long game (easy mode) where I had over 400k for a score. I've never gotten a 7k payout on a 20,000 score. For 7k treasure I usually had to get around 150k score. Weird that it's doing that for some people.

In all, though, I like that Shock Switch pays out better than other games. It makes it less mind numbing to get to the 75k daily. And it's challenging. When I'm getting close to the 75k limit I tend to switch over to the harder modes to get practice in on them.
I've gotten as high as a 15k payout but that was on a long game (easy mode) where I had over 400k for a score. I've never gotten a 7k payout on a 20,000 score. For 7k treasure I usually had to get around 150k score. Weird that it's doing that for some people.

In all, though, I like that Shock Switch pays out better than other games. It makes it less mind numbing to get to the 75k daily. And it's challenging. When I'm getting close to the 75k limit I tend to switch over to the harder modes to get practice in on them.
plague_banner.pngPlagueflightswitchLightning_zps179b7aa0.gifplague_banner.png
“Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars." - Kahlil Gibran
I've gotten to over half a million score (yeah, that's in the 500,000+) and I only get about 13kT for 45+ minutes of work on normal or hard.

Stupid.
I've gotten to over half a million score (yeah, that's in the 500,000+) and I only get about 13kT for 45+ minutes of work on normal or hard.

Stupid.
Δ KUJJm1Z.gif 6XeGCFj.gif Ω
1 2 3 4