Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [2kt raffle] Winners announced!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@Gabriel
Those hatchlings are adorable. >.< Congrats!
@Gabriel
Those hatchlings are adorable. >.< Congrats!
b9aWflB.png
@bleachedblack
Aren&#039;t they? I really love this color combo these two have going on. I wonder who&#039;s going to pick who..
@bleachedblack
Aren&#039;t they? I really love this color combo these two have going on. I wonder who&#039;s going to pick who..
@Gabriel
Well, if by some miracle I won I would go for the middle one. That stripe and blue is just too pretty.
@Gabriel
Well, if by some miracle I won I would go for the middle one. That stripe and blue is just too pretty.
b9aWflB.png
@Gabriel - Oh! The hatchlings are beautiful! I&#039;d like to buy 2 tickets please.
@Gabriel - Oh! The hatchlings are beautiful! I&#039;d like to buy 2 tickets please.
Hey, bleachedblack, thanks for pinging me over here! I&#039;m gonna spread the love on this raffle; these hatchlings are just too adorable.
Hey, bleachedblack, thanks for pinging me over here! I&#039;m gonna spread the love on this raffle; these hatchlings are just too adorable.
@bleachedblack
I had a friend flippin about one of those blue ones, hahah. I&#039;m really partial to the jade boy myself-- I may be keeping him in the event he&#039;s the one left unselected. uwu
I&#039;m really thrilled about how nice the wind eyes look on these guys. It&#039;s really ideal considering the color spread.

@Kael
Alrighty! Just send on over and I&#039;ll put you in right away. Good luck!

@PaintedMoose
Aren&#039;t they the cutest? I think I&#039;m in love with this pair&#039;s spread. >w<&#039;&#039;
@bleachedblack
I had a friend flippin about one of those blue ones, hahah. I&#039;m really partial to the jade boy myself-- I may be keeping him in the event he&#039;s the one left unselected. uwu
I&#039;m really thrilled about how nice the wind eyes look on these guys. It&#039;s really ideal considering the color spread.

@Kael
Alrighty! Just send on over and I&#039;ll put you in right away. Good luck!

@PaintedMoose
Aren&#039;t they the cutest? I think I&#039;m in love with this pair&#039;s spread. >w<&#039;&#039;
@Gabriel
The jade one is definitely a cutie as well. I&#039;d probably go with him, but that blue is just...it&#039;s really eye catching. I dunno why. xD
Oh yeah! It really does, it just makes the whole colorization fit together really well. It really surprised me how the hatchlings turned out. xD
@Gabriel
The jade one is definitely a cutie as well. I&#039;d probably go with him, but that blue is just...it&#039;s really eye catching. I dunno why. xD
Oh yeah! It really does, it just makes the whole colorization fit together really well. It really surprised me how the hatchlings turned out. xD
b9aWflB.png
They are! Their color combos turned out spectacular. :3
They are! Their color combos turned out spectacular. :3
@bleachedblack
I know what you mean. I feel like tiger really works out some of the best in colors.
I used to call them poopy wind eyes, but now I&#039;m a believer, LOL. I&#039;m actually hoping to do a Pure Prim Silver pair next with a color spread from thistle to seafoam on their secondaries, or something close to that. (in fact, if I do sell one of the hatchlings the funds will go towards starting that up. So many silver babies!)

@ paintedmoose
I figured you couldn&#039;t really go wrong with light wings and cool colors-- thankfully, I was right. uwu
@bleachedblack
I know what you mean. I feel like tiger really works out some of the best in colors.
I used to call them poopy wind eyes, but now I&#039;m a believer, LOL. I&#039;m actually hoping to do a Pure Prim Silver pair next with a color spread from thistle to seafoam on their secondaries, or something close to that. (in fact, if I do sell one of the hatchlings the funds will go towards starting that up. So many silver babies!)

@ paintedmoose
I figured you couldn&#039;t really go wrong with light wings and cool colors-- thankfully, I was right. uwu
up uwu
up uwu
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17