Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [2kt raffle] Winners announced!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17
@shayzira
Oh, I meant in the pacific rim universe. c; But that's actually really cool! I've maybe watched one godzilla movie, LOL.
@shayzira
Oh, I meant in the pacific rim universe. c; But that's actually really cool! I've maybe watched one godzilla movie, LOL.
@Gabriel
Oh I see Lol!! I honestly don't think there was a flying one before then, they certainly didn't say anything about it...
And I know how you feel, I've seen maybe 3 of the however-many Godzilla movies, my husband is the Godzilla worshiper Hahaha
@Gabriel
Oh I see Lol!! I honestly don't think there was a flying one before then, they certainly didn't say anything about it...
And I know how you feel, I've seen maybe 3 of the however-many Godzilla movies, my husband is the Godzilla worshiper Hahaha
mpvtkGG.jpg
@shayzira
I was thinking the same.. Actually, I said to myself, 'Bet they needed a new pair of pants after that.' I got a kick out of it, obviously.
Wow! I've been thinking about watching them, hahah.
@shayzira
I was thinking the same.. Actually, I said to myself, 'Bet they needed a new pair of pants after that.' I got a kick out of it, obviously.
Wow! I've been thinking about watching them, hahah.
up! uwu
up! uwu
up uwu~
up uwu~
up uwu
up uwu
up before work!
up before work!
up! uwu
up! uwu
up uwu
up uwu
@Gabriel
Tagging some more people I forgot the other day that might be interested.

@noleah
@bleached
@KitsuneRui
@Gabriel
Tagging some more people I forgot the other day that might be interested.

@noleah
@bleached
@KitsuneRui
b9aWflB.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17