Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How do you guys make treasure??
1 2 3
Exalt fodder, coli grinding, Tomo (easy and fast) and familiars. Sometimes I snipe and put it up on the AH, though I'm so tired of MP rn.
Exalt fodder, coli grinding, Tomo (easy and fast) and familiars. Sometimes I snipe and put it up on the AH, though I'm so tired of MP rn.
I sometimes go over to play Runestones Of The Arcanist. I play the first three levels, then refresh, and go again and again.. you make roughly 1kT a minute from it.

I also use my gathering turns to mostly just dig and scavenge, I sell all the stuff I get from it (except things like eggs) and I convert the food I get from the coli instead of gathering it.

I go to the coliseum most of the time, I can get stones pretty quickly there (not specific) and sell all the loot I get. I'm currently battling in the 15 - 18 lvl venues (my dragons are 19). That's where I get my stones :P

I remember to do all my daily stuff, check out the trading post, check out the forums for anything cool or interesting. Bond with my familiars and check if I can breed any dragons I can.
I sometimes go over to play Runestones Of The Arcanist. I play the first three levels, then refresh, and go again and again.. you make roughly 1kT a minute from it.

I also use my gathering turns to mostly just dig and scavenge, I sell all the stuff I get from it (except things like eggs) and I convert the food I get from the coli instead of gathering it.

I go to the coliseum most of the time, I can get stones pretty quickly there (not specific) and sell all the loot I get. I'm currently battling in the 15 - 18 lvl venues (my dragons are 19). That's where I get my stones :P

I remember to do all my daily stuff, check out the trading post, check out the forums for anything cool or interesting. Bond with my familiars and check if I can breed any dragons I can.
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png 1418962418547_20141218231840336_zpsbfe45ca7.png tumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.png
I mainly coli grind but I use the exhalt fodder I raise myself (makes it sound like I'm raising meat rabbits or chickensXD) to motivate me to grind the higher levels. Sometimes I'll snipe some fodder off the AH and raise them to lvl 8 and exhalt. I usually don't have the patience to sort the spoils so I end up just mass selling everything that isn't rareXD I easily gain back 50k to 90k a day!
I mainly coli grind but I use the exhalt fodder I raise myself (makes it sound like I'm raising meat rabbits or chickensXD) to motivate me to grind the higher levels. Sometimes I'll snipe some fodder off the AH and raise them to lvl 8 and exhalt. I usually don't have the patience to sort the spoils so I end up just mass selling everything that isn't rareXD I easily gain back 50k to 90k a day!
Level and exalting dragons and a bit of reselling when something new comes out c: Sometimes we sell food and other coli drops as well but we're quite lazy when it comes to putting things up on the AH.
Level and exalting dragons and a bit of reselling when something new comes out c: Sometimes we sell food and other coli drops as well but we're quite lazy when it comes to putting things up on the AH.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I breed and sell babies, also I sell the things I get from gatherings wich works a lot for me since my digging is at level 25 ^^
I breed and sell babies, also I sell the things I get from gatherings wich works a lot for me since my digging is at level 25 ^^
CHECK OUT MY ACCENT SHOP
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1415424/1
Right now I make the bulk of my treasure through puzzles in the Fairgrounds, so of course I don't make much because I get bored of that rather quickly.

But I'm still training up a team in the coli so I can quickly train exalt fodder. After I finally get them to level 25, I'll probably be making most of my treasure through exalting.
Right now I make the bulk of my treasure through puzzles in the Fairgrounds, so of course I don't make much because I get bored of that rather quickly.

But I'm still training up a team in the coli so I can quickly train exalt fodder. After I finally get them to level 25, I'll probably be making most of my treasure through exalting.
tumblr_inline_n6kd7qPuvI1qlye38.gif
I participate in Wind dominance pushes and make sure to stick with making profits instead of crazy 'EXALT EVERYTHING' tatics.

Also I got a large familiar collection. I try to keep up with them and open all the chests (since the prices of golden chests has gone down since I first started getting them.) Keeps fresh familiars coming my way as well as gems I use towards buying exalt fodder later.

Coli Grind might be my next thing, since I'm trying to gather supplies for Swip Swaps.
I participate in Wind dominance pushes and make sure to stick with making profits instead of crazy 'EXALT EVERYTHING' tatics.

Also I got a large familiar collection. I try to keep up with them and open all the chests (since the prices of golden chests has gone down since I first started getting them.) Keeps fresh familiars coming my way as well as gems I use towards buying exalt fodder later.

Coli Grind might be my next thing, since I'm trying to gather supplies for Swip Swaps.
84si1j.png
I gather items and sell them.
I gather items and sell them.
I draw things for people and they give me treasure.

It's worked very well so far.
I draw things for people and they give me treasure.

It's worked very well so far.
exalt grinding, mostly.
Also selling some of the drops for 450, selling other drops (mostly chest-types) and some gathering things for low thousands.

I made a couple million flipping strange chests during the Nocturne event, which was way more than I'd expected, but it should give me more capital to try flipping bigger things with.
exalt grinding, mostly.
Also selling some of the drops for 450, selling other drops (mostly chest-types) and some gathering things for low thousands.

I made a couple million flipping strange chests during the Nocturne event, which was way more than I'd expected, but it should give me more capital to try flipping bigger things with.
Rule #1:
There are always exceptions to the rules.

KnCHVU9.png
J9uDXUp.png

//
tumblr_inline_ny1gxqcPe11qmzhvw_540.png
//

I never saw my shadow till I saw the light
now I need more light to drown it out
-Massivivid
1 2 3