Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [STR] Wildwood Hatchery- Imps and More
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24
@Dacora

Hey there! Can I get a reservation for the Pair 8 Wildclaws?
@Dacora

Hey there! Can I get a reservation for the Pair 8 Wildclaws?
@lucapilosa Sure! Go ahead and send the deposit and I'll add you right away.
@lucapilosa Sure! Go ahead and send the deposit and I'll add you right away.
T4VBwza.pngkxTgwpl.pngPtvLYI5.pngKlkYVmi.png19tQdpR.png
@Dacora
I'd love to put a deposit down for a slot for pair five - Orpheus and Euridice!
@Dacora
I'd love to put a deposit down for a slot for pair five - Orpheus and Euridice!
penthussigcopy.png
@somemonster Sounds great! Go ahead and send the deposit and I'll get you down. :)
@somemonster Sounds great! Go ahead and send the deposit and I'll get you down. :)
@somemonster Deposit received and reserve list updated. :)
@somemonster Deposit received and reserve list updated. :)
*bump because the name of your hatchery makes me happy* <3
*bump because the name of your hatchery makes me happy* <3
Welcome to my~deion_by_qianbot-d7xha6v.png~strange little world.
@Dacora I would like to reserve a little girl from the Mirror/Guard circuit pair
@Dacora I would like to reserve a little girl from the Mirror/Guard circuit pair
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o1_500.gif
(3hrs ahead of FRT)
@crimsonbluewolf Okie doke! Go ahead and send me the 20k reserve fee and I&#039;ll get you down for the first slot! :)
@crimsonbluewolf Okie doke! Go ahead and send me the 20k reserve fee and I&#039;ll get you down for the first slot! :)
@erojohnous @TierEchelon @Lucapilosa @kat56575

Pinging you guys to let you know that I will be leaving town tomorrow for a family reunion. There should be internet there, so I will be able to conduct business mostly as usual. There may be a slight delay in my getting back to you due to the fact that I&#039;m going to be busy during the day. I&#039;m hoping to do any breedings first thing in the morning and boon them, then contact you first thing with info on hatchlings. Just please forgive me if I take some time to get back to you later in the day.

If there is no internet, then I still have my phone. I will do everything I can to get your hatchlings to you in a timely manner.

If you have any concerns, please feel free to contact me, I am always checking Flight Rising during the day while I&#039;m at work. I am available all day today to answer any questions.
@erojohnous @TierEchelon @Lucapilosa @kat56575

Pinging you guys to let you know that I will be leaving town tomorrow for a family reunion. There should be internet there, so I will be able to conduct business mostly as usual. There may be a slight delay in my getting back to you due to the fact that I&#039;m going to be busy during the day. I&#039;m hoping to do any breedings first thing in the morning and boon them, then contact you first thing with info on hatchlings. Just please forgive me if I take some time to get back to you later in the day.

If there is no internet, then I still have my phone. I will do everything I can to get your hatchlings to you in a timely manner.

If you have any concerns, please feel free to contact me, I am always checking Flight Rising during the day while I&#039;m at work. I am available all day today to answer any questions.
Bump
Bump
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24