Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [STR] Wildwood Hatchery- Imps and More
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24
@Dacora
Oh god I am so glad I found this thread again /literally nearly crying.

Please skip if you don't want to read my adventure:
So in the downtime I browsed the forums and came to the shop where you have your sig dragons and saw then your sig and clicked on your hatchery and saw your amazing and perfect breeding pair Alysanne and Rhaegal with that lovely, lovely color range. I bookmarked then the link but I had to reinstall my browser and so lost the boomark an was so upset because I just need a child of Alysanne and Rhaegal.
I went then after thankfully the search was up again through over 100 female imps because I remembered was that your female imperial had stripes and was kind of purple and I remembered oddly what stood in the description and now I found it again and I am so happy. ;_;

Sorry for that stupid story so I would love to reserve a spot for Alysanne and Rhaegal, if that is okay please let me know then I send you the 80 k treasure.
@Dacora
Oh god I am so glad I found this thread again /literally nearly crying.

Please skip if you don't want to read my adventure:
So in the downtime I browsed the forums and came to the shop where you have your sig dragons and saw then your sig and clicked on your hatchery and saw your amazing and perfect breeding pair Alysanne and Rhaegal with that lovely, lovely color range. I bookmarked then the link but I had to reinstall my browser and so lost the boomark an was so upset because I just need a child of Alysanne and Rhaegal.
I went then after thankfully the search was up again through over 100 female imps because I remembered was that your female imperial had stripes and was kind of purple and I remembered oddly what stood in the description and now I found it again and I am so happy. ;_;

Sorry for that stupid story so I would love to reserve a spot for Alysanne and Rhaegal, if that is okay please let me know then I send you the 80 k treasure.
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Takora

Oh wow! I completely understand your pain, the downtime was driving me crazy, and I'm absolutely flattered that you went through all of that just because of my babies. I'm sorry that you went through so much trouble though!

And absolutely you may reserve a spot, I'll get you down as soon as I see the deposit hit my mailbox. :)
@Takora

Oh wow! I completely understand your pain, the downtime was driving me crazy, and I'm absolutely flattered that you went through all of that just because of my babies. I'm sorry that you went through so much trouble though!

And absolutely you may reserve a spot, I'll get you down as soon as I see the deposit hit my mailbox. :)
T4VBwza.pngkxTgwpl.pngPtvLYI5.pngKlkYVmi.png19tQdpR.png
@Dacora
Thank you so much! There is hope for a snazzy male within the green range like the father.
@Dacora
Thank you so much! There is hope for a snazzy male within the green range like the father.
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Alphaeon @Vintrove @Skoegul @Raeshiel @Kaktus @Takora

Pinging you guys because you're reserved for Alysanne and Rhaegal's next clutch. Because of the site going down during the week that I was supposed to breed them, their next breeding has been pushed back from the 6th to the 11th. I just wanted to let you guys know of the change and apologize for circumstances beyond my control.
@Alphaeon @Vintrove @Skoegul @Raeshiel @Kaktus @Takora

Pinging you guys because you're reserved for Alysanne and Rhaegal's next clutch. Because of the site going down during the week that I was supposed to breed them, their next breeding has been pushed back from the 6th to the 11th. I just wanted to let you guys know of the change and apologize for circumstances beyond my control.
Oh no that's alright. Thanks for the heads up! The dragon-pocalypse kinda ripped through everyone's plans. ^-^
Oh no that's alright. Thanks for the heads up! The dragon-pocalypse kinda ripped through everyone's plans. ^-^
hatchery.png
No problem here. Thanks for letting us know, though.
No problem here. Thanks for letting us know, though.
U0Fh958.png
@oneirodrakon @KhaleesiMyr @Sylvette @TriangularRoom @Kat56575 @SketchySituation @Roadkillsama @MorgueTalon @Alphaeon @Arcanumbra @Tugalsan @Kiritsu @rhsolyn @xXElwenXx @Vintrove @Skoegul @Raeshiel @Kaktus @Takora

You are all being pinged because you are either on my ping list or have an Imperial reserve.

Alysanne and Rhaegal had their first two hatchlings, who have now been paired to my wildclaws Frostbite and Gravemoss. I also had a third Imperial from a reserve who is paired with one of Frostbite and Gravemoss's children. As promised before, once I had these additional pairs open I would let you know so that if you so wish you can move your reserve from your current place to one of the new pairs. These moves are first come first serve to make things simple, so if you have a later slot in one pair you might be able to get a first pick on another.
@oneirodrakon @KhaleesiMyr @Sylvette @TriangularRoom @Kat56575 @SketchySituation @Roadkillsama @MorgueTalon @Alphaeon @Arcanumbra @Tugalsan @Kiritsu @rhsolyn @xXElwenXx @Vintrove @Skoegul @Raeshiel @Kaktus @Takora

You are all being pinged because you are either on my ping list or have an Imperial reserve.

Alysanne and Rhaegal had their first two hatchlings, who have now been paired to my wildclaws Frostbite and Gravemoss. I also had a third Imperial from a reserve who is paired with one of Frostbite and Gravemoss's children. As promised before, once I had these additional pairs open I would let you know so that if you so wish you can move your reserve from your current place to one of the new pairs. These moves are first come first serve to make things simple, so if you have a later slot in one pair you might be able to get a first pick on another.
@Dacora Could I be moved to Betania and Frostbite? :o
@Dacora Could I be moved to Betania and Frostbite? :o
Hatchery-Forum-Signature.png
@rhsolyn Of course! :D Moving you now.
@rhsolyn Of course! :D Moving you now.
@Dacora May I as well? Those are lovely
@Dacora May I as well? Those are lovely
hatchery.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24