Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | A game for each flight?
I was thinking, and wondering if there would end up being a game for each flight, so I decided to try and think of what other games could be added and what flight they could be aligned to!

I'm mainly trying to think of classic games people play similar to what we already have. If you think of a game I haven't listed, feel free to ping me it and I'll add it on!

-Arcane, Water, and Lightning cant be counted out since they already have games.

Games/Ideas

Mazes

-Nature or Plague flight alignment?
-Each level the mazes could get more difficult
Or
-Players could pick difficulty, similar to jigsaw puzzles.

Mahjong

-The Mahjong tiles could have the element and flight symbols on them

Snake

-could try and make the snake look like the god of whichever flight its themed to. (Maybe Windsinger?)

Lore-based Games

-Games where opposing elements fight. (i.e. Plague vs Nature)
-A game based off the Ridgeback "borrowing" habit.
(Or the shadow-flight-sneaking Idea could also be mixed into this one, to where the ridgeback is maybe trying to "borrow" as many things and get away without being caught?)
-A shadow based stealth game, where you try to sneak and not get caught.
-A Wind based jump/flying obstacle game?
I was thinking, and wondering if there would end up being a game for each flight, so I decided to try and think of what other games could be added and what flight they could be aligned to!

I'm mainly trying to think of classic games people play similar to what we already have. If you think of a game I haven't listed, feel free to ping me it and I'll add it on!

-Arcane, Water, and Lightning cant be counted out since they already have games.

Games/Ideas

Mazes

-Nature or Plague flight alignment?
-Each level the mazes could get more difficult
Or
-Players could pick difficulty, similar to jigsaw puzzles.

Mahjong

-The Mahjong tiles could have the element and flight symbols on them

Snake

-could try and make the snake look like the god of whichever flight its themed to. (Maybe Windsinger?)

Lore-based Games

-Games where opposing elements fight. (i.e. Plague vs Nature)
-A game based off the Ridgeback "borrowing" habit.
(Or the shadow-flight-sneaking Idea could also be mixed into this one, to where the ridgeback is maybe trying to "borrow" as many things and get away without being caught?)
-A shadow based stealth game, where you try to sneak and not get caught.
-A Wind based jump/flying obstacle game?
sig_zpsfd28aff8.jpg
I like this idea. Support.
I would add that maybe some lore-based games can be added in- a game where two opposing elements fight, being nature and plague, a game based off of the Ridgebacks' "borrowing", and other such things.
I could see snake being good for the Windsinger, but what about a jump/flying based game, maybe in a setup akin to robot unicorn? Or a shadow based stealth game, where you try to sneak and not get caught?
I like this idea. Support.
I would add that maybe some lore-based games can be added in- a game where two opposing elements fight, being nature and plague, a game based off of the Ridgebacks' "borrowing", and other such things.
I could see snake being good for the Windsinger, but what about a jump/flying based game, maybe in a setup akin to robot unicorn? Or a shadow based stealth game, where you try to sneak and not get caught?
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
That sounds like an interesting idea for games, too! I added that on. c: @Gathouria
That sounds like an interesting idea for games, too! I added that on. c: @Gathouria
sig_zpsfd28aff8.jpg
This sounds really nice, and I'd love some more games.

Support.
This sounds really nice, and I'd love some more games.

Support.
tumblr_inline_nwu3p0MJo01t7d5o3_500.gif
I always support more games.
Lighting and Arcane have their own games. I would love to see games for every Flight available. Not only would it offer more things to do in Fairgrounds but it would also offer each Flight a game to themselves.
I always support more games.
Lighting and Arcane have their own games. I would love to see games for every Flight available. Not only would it offer more things to do in Fairgrounds but it would also offer each Flight a game to themselves.
I do believe (someone please correct me if I'm wrong) that it is planned for all the Flights to have a game linked to them. Neither Shock Switch nor Tidal Trouble existed when the game opened out of beta.
I do believe (someone please correct me if I'm wrong) that it is planned for all the Flights to have a game linked to them. Neither Shock Switch nor Tidal Trouble existed when the game opened out of beta.
587.gif
You're probably right, after all there is a thing saying "More games coming soon" under the existing games. Though making a post to gather Ideas wouldn't hurt! Personally I'd love it if Mahjong was one of the games added in the future somehow, I love that game.
You're probably right, after all there is a thing saying "More games coming soon" under the existing games. Though making a post to gather Ideas wouldn't hurt! Personally I'd love it if Mahjong was one of the games added in the future somehow, I love that game.
sig_zpsfd28aff8.jpg