Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 2
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 191 192
[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/8094.png[/img] [b]Name: [/b]Ancient Tome [b]Caption:[/b] Thought to be lost forever, this folio may reveal the beginning of Sornieth [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/8098.png[/img] [b]Name: [/b]Rustic Chain [b]Caption:[/b] These chains were once used to bond familiars to dragons, they remain in disrepair due to the taming of familiars
8094.png
Name: Ancient Tome
Caption: Thought to be lost forever, this folio may reveal the beginning of Sornieth

8098.png
Name: Rustic Chain
Caption: These chains were once used to bond familiars to dragons, they remain in disrepair due to the taming of familiars
975_zps4a52f081.png
[item=zebra cricket] [b]Name:[/b] Zebra Cricket [b]Caption:[/b] [i]Hatchlings argue with each other about whether these crickets are grey with black stripes or black with grey stripes.[/i] [item=aged tome] [b]Name:[/b] Aged Tome [b]Caption:[/b] [i]You captured this book, How To Serve Dragon, from a group of Maren. Hmm. You wonder what they would serve us.[/i]
Zebra Cricket
Name: Zebra Cricket
Caption: Hatchlings argue with each other about whether these crickets are grey with black stripes or black with grey stripes.

Aged Tome
Name: Aged Tome
Caption: You captured this book, How To Serve Dragon, from a group of Maren. Hmm. You wonder what they would serve us.
Looking for a Male Forest/Sand/? Mirror, preferably 1st Gen with ice eyes!
Levin-Incarnate---Glamour-Signature---Created-by-Serinde_zps204eda15.png

tmXWTab.png
[item=Battered book of fables] [b]Name: [/b]Battered Book of Fables [b]Description: [/b][i]This book had to learn the hard way...[/i] [item=sakura moss] [b]Name:[/b] Sakura Moss [b]Description:[/b][i] This downy moss is famous for completely blanketing glades and creating perfect napping area for hatchlings.[/i] [item=delta orchid] [b]Name: [/b]Ruby Tuber Flower [i]A grand red flower traditionally given as an apology gift to a hostile matriarch.[/i]
Battered Book of Fables
Name: Battered Book of Fables
Description: This book had to learn the hard way...

Sakura Moss
Name: Sakura Moss
Description: This downy moss is famous for completely blanketing glades and creating perfect napping area for hatchlings.

Delta Orchid
Name: Ruby Tuber Flower
A grand red flower traditionally given as an apology gift to a hostile matriarch.
[item=Battered book of fables] [b]Name:[/b] Haunted Grimoire [b]Caption:[/b] A malevolent aura emanates from within its tattered pages. Best not leave it unsupervised for long. [item=Aged Tome] [b]Name:[/b] Ancient Tome [b]Caption:[/b] Written in a language long since forgotten, this tome likely holds the secrets to magic unmatched in power. Oh well...vintage paperweight, anyone?
Battered Book of Fables
Name: Haunted Grimoire
Caption: A malevolent aura emanates from within its tattered pages. Best not leave it unsupervised for long.

Aged Tome
Name: Ancient Tome
Caption: Written in a language long since forgotten, this tome likely holds the secrets to magic unmatched in power. Oh well...vintage paperweight, anyone?
cb702Q3.png
[item=wildwood moss] Name: Wildwood Moss Caption: It's wildwood moss, so it's should be magical! ... Right? [item=aged tome] Name: Aged Tome Caption: This tome may be old, but as the Arcanist says, magic is is timeless!
Wildwood Moss
Name: Wildwood Moss
Caption: It's wildwood moss, so it's should be magical! ... Right?

Aged Tome
Caption: This tome may be old, but as the Arcanist says, magic is is timeless!
Micro Deer
Name: Micro Deer
Caption: It's so tiny, it's the cutest thing you've ever se- Oh. Oh, my. That was an unfortunate sight. Guess it's a food item.

Battered Book of Fables
Caption: Contains legendary tales like "Little Red Riding Dragon", "Beauty and the Human" and "The Twelve Dancing Pearlcatchers"

Aged Tome
Caption: This tome wishes you would stop mumbling, respect your elders and stay off of its lawn.
Micro Deer
Caption: It's so tiny, it's the cutest thing you've ever se- Oh. Oh, my. That was an unfortunate sight. Guess it's a food item.

Battered Book of Fables
Caption: Contains legendary tales like "Little Red Riding Dragon", "Beauty and the Human" and "The Twelve Dancing Pearlcatchers"

Aged Tome
Caption: This tome wishes you would stop mumbling, respect your elders and stay off of its lawn.
LMLA6wg.png
[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/8108.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Songbird Mimic [b]Caption:[/b] It's a bird! It's a plane! It's...neither, actually, but still very delicious. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/8107.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Micro Deer [b]Caption:[/b] Micro deer, but not micro flavor. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/8100.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Sakura Moss [b]Caption:[/b] Many a dragon has moaned about their denmate washing these with their whites.
8108.png
Name: Songbird Mimic
Caption: It's a bird! It's a plane! It's...neither, actually, but still very delicious.

8107.png
Caption: Micro deer, but not micro flavor.

8100.png
Name: Sakura Moss
Caption: Many a dragon has moaned about their denmate washing these with their whites.
[item=aged tome] [b]Name[/b]: Aged Tome [b]Caption[/b]: Both [i]smell[/i], but unlike aged cheese, you cannot serve this at parties. [item=wildwood moss] [b]Name[/b]: Wildwood Moss [b]Caption[/b]: A cascading sheet of moss owls once hid their young in. Now it looks good as a throw rug. [item=songbird mimic] [b]Name[/b]: Songbird Mimic [b]Caption[/b]: A cheap knockoff made by a rival company. So poorly constructed it barely resembles a real songbird at all.
Aged Tome
Caption: Both smell, but unlike aged cheese, you cannot serve this at parties.

Wildwood Moss
Caption: A cascading sheet of moss owls once hid their young in. Now it looks good as a throw rug.

Songbird Mimic
Name: Songbird Mimic
Caption: A cheap knockoff made by a rival company. So poorly constructed it barely resembles a real songbird at all.
WRcl6DV.png
[item=wildwood moss] Name: Wildwood Moss Caption: It's a great bath rug! [item=dwarf fawn] Name: Dwarf Fawn Caption: This deer was so cute you almost forgot to eat it! [item=spineback slug] Name: Spineback Slug Caption: Ouch...!
Wildwood Moss
Caption: It's a great bath rug!

Dwarf Fawn
Name: Dwarf Fawn
Caption: This deer was so cute you almost forgot to eat it!

Spineback Slug
Name: Spineback Slug
Caption: Ouch...!
earthshieldl.png
[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/8106.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Dwarf Fawn [b]Description:[/b] You know what's smaller than a deer? A fawn! You know what's a smaller than a fawn? A dwarf! Behold: The Dwarf Fawn! [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/8107.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Micro Deer [b]Description:[/b] Meet the Micro Deer:- Yes, this is as big as they get. Meet the- Yes, this is an adult. Meet- Do they hate being asked questions like this? Yes! [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/8096.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Magi Casting Rod [b]Description:[/b] What? The one who dropped this needs it to keep itself and its loved ones alive? Meh. Finder's keepers, loser's weepers! (And it surely must be weeping now...)
8106.png
Name: Dwarf Fawn
Description: You know what's smaller than a deer? A fawn! You know what's a smaller than a fawn? A dwarf! Behold: The Dwarf Fawn!

8107.png
Description: Meet the Micro Deer:- Yes, this is as big as they get. Meet the- Yes, this is an adult. Meet- Do they hate being asked questions like this? Yes!

8096.png
Name: Magi Casting Rod
Description: What? The one who dropped this needs it to keep itself and its loved ones alive? Meh. Finder's keepers, loser's weepers! (And it surely must be weeping now...)
XsyYMAb.pngTiSXpPl.pngXsyYMAb.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 191 192