Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Vanilla Coke?
1 2 3 4 5
This is the most weirdly specific thread I've seen on FR, but I LOVE vanilla coke oh my plaguemother
This is the most weirdly specific thread I've seen on FR, but I LOVE vanilla coke oh my plaguemother
8qtapnq.pngtumblr_nky7fv7Uz91tfytxqo2_r1_75sq.pngRmHSCAk.png
I used to LOVE vanilla Coke when I was a kid, but I stopped drinking it because it gave me headaches.
I actually quit drinking soda completely about 7 or 8 years ago because I had developed a dependency on caffeine.
I used to LOVE vanilla Coke when I was a kid, but I stopped drinking it because it gave me headaches.
I actually quit drinking soda completely about 7 or 8 years ago because I had developed a dependency on caffeine.
tumblr_inline_n6kd7qPuvI1qlye38.gif
@terralockhart OH MAN YES. Chocolate cola is my favorite, but it's so much harder to find. A couple places near me have vanilla and cherry syrups that they'll add, but that's it. Way harder to find a real old-fashioned soda place that will do more.

I mean... I guess there's always driving through Sonic and they'll add anything to anything, but it feels more worth it to go out of your way for a real old-fashioned soda fountain than for a drive in restaurant...
@terralockhart OH MAN YES. Chocolate cola is my favorite, but it's so much harder to find. A couple places near me have vanilla and cherry syrups that they'll add, but that's it. Way harder to find a real old-fashioned soda place that will do more.

I mean... I guess there's always driving through Sonic and they'll add anything to anything, but it feels more worth it to go out of your way for a real old-fashioned soda fountain than for a drive in restaurant...
small7_zps60257e78.png
fOSQCIF.png
I can't believe I stumbled across this thread here! I LOVE COKE!! Classic and full sugar! I also adore vanilla and cherry coke, but not the pre-made kind--adding your own syrups is like the heaven on earth! I couldn't get into Cherry Dr.P., but really like adding raspberry syrup to 7-Up!

Unfortunately, I have to be really careful with it because of chronic, severe migraines- caffeine-dependency is an issue (and caffeine-free tastes weird to me-anyone else?), so my "treats" are when a headache is rounding the corner--Coke can help the nausea (truly)....and I tell myself that the little caffeine bump actually helps a little too :D...on rare occasions I'll be able to have custom Cherry or Vanilla--YUMMMY--now I really want one!!

Done babbling :}
I can't believe I stumbled across this thread here! I LOVE COKE!! Classic and full sugar! I also adore vanilla and cherry coke, but not the pre-made kind--adding your own syrups is like the heaven on earth! I couldn't get into Cherry Dr.P., but really like adding raspberry syrup to 7-Up!

Unfortunately, I have to be really careful with it because of chronic, severe migraines- caffeine-dependency is an issue (and caffeine-free tastes weird to me-anyone else?), so my "treats" are when a headache is rounding the corner--Coke can help the nausea (truly)....and I tell myself that the little caffeine bump actually helps a little too :D...on rare occasions I'll be able to have custom Cherry or Vanilla--YUMMMY--now I really want one!!

Done babbling :}
Woah I didn't expect this thread to get so many responses I decided one day while trying to get my Canadian friend to order some online, I've always loved drinking it I was never really a fan of anything other than mountain dew until they made it like an energy drink over here it was horrible, I sometimes find that the taste in plain coke is rather dull although I'm terribly picky over what I eat and drink XD
Woah I didn't expect this thread to get so many responses I decided one day while trying to get my Canadian friend to order some online, I've always loved drinking it I was never really a fan of anything other than mountain dew until they made it like an energy drink over here it was horrible, I sometimes find that the taste in plain coke is rather dull although I'm terribly picky over what I eat and drink XD
I have a difficult time conveying my thoughts and idea's so please be patient with me
My daughter LOVES Baja Blast MD...
My daughter LOVES Baja Blast MD...
Vanilla coke is amazing, and I'm glad to see that it's not as underappreciated as I thought it was.

This thread has restored my faith in humanity ^.^
Vanilla coke is amazing, and I'm glad to see that it's not as underappreciated as I thought it was.

This thread has restored my faith in humanity ^.^
IMG_7294%202_zpsbvfx7cgp.jpg
Vanilla coke is pretty much bliss for me. I'm glad the gas stations still sell bottles of it around here, they don't sell 2-liters anymore ;-;.
Vanilla coke is pretty much bliss for me. I'm glad the gas stations still sell bottles of it around here, they don't sell 2-liters anymore ;-;.
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
@CatDetective Hm... we've got a Sonic here... :D

A few years ago there were these flavor packets for sale, things like chocolate etc, to add to one's cola. And the chocolate one was nastyyyy. ;-;
@CatDetective Hm... we've got a Sonic here... :D

A few years ago there were these flavor packets for sale, things like chocolate etc, to add to one's cola. And the chocolate one was nastyyyy. ;-;
@terralockhart Oh man... I would not trust flavor packets, that does sound like a gamble.

I will admit to having splurged on Torani syrups before, though. Some are definitely better than others, I remember being disappointed in 'toasted marshmallow' and consequently I don't always get through a bottle, but even though we buy them for coffee, they could totally be used in sodas...
@terralockhart Oh man... I would not trust flavor packets, that does sound like a gamble.

I will admit to having splurged on Torani syrups before, though. Some are definitely better than others, I remember being disappointed in 'toasted marshmallow' and consequently I don't always get through a bottle, but even though we buy them for coffee, they could totally be used in sodas...
small7_zps60257e78.png
fOSQCIF.png
1 2 3 4 5