Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Vanilla Coke?
1 2 3 4 5
It's the best. They used to sell it here a few years ago, but not anymore :'C
Which is sad because I absolutely love it, but I can only buy some when I go to the US...
It's the best. They used to sell it here a few years ago, but not anymore :'C
Which is sad because I absolutely love it, but I can only buy some when I go to the US...
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
Even in the US, I barely see it sold anymore... The only place I personally see them sold nowadays is at a single store at my college; nowhere else. I also see it as an option in those touch-screen soda machines at restaurants like Five Guys & the coke museum in Atlanta. Though those aren't in bottles or anything, so, I don't really count that.
Even in the US, I barely see it sold anymore... The only place I personally see them sold nowadays is at a single store at my college; nowhere else. I also see it as an option in those touch-screen soda machines at restaurants like Five Guys & the coke museum in Atlanta. Though those aren't in bottles or anything, so, I don't really count that.
giphy.gif
I simply ADORE Vanilla Coke

Recently I had the pleasure of experiencing Vanilla Sprite! That's delish!
I simply ADORE Vanilla Coke

Recently I had the pleasure of experiencing Vanilla Sprite! That's delish!
TpO8tYR.png912ee11232d0_kamikaze1.pngDgJuZtv.pngDmRdZYl.png
Oh yes, that stuff kept me alive in the summer. But alas I can no longer drink soda, so I can't have it any more ;-; I just stare at it in the fridge every time I open it ._.
Oh yes, that stuff kept me alive in the summer. But alas I can no longer drink soda, so I can't have it any more ;-; I just stare at it in the fridge every time I open it ._.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
I think it tastes like crap. ; A; I'm more of a cherry coke person, tbh.

I'm sorry, when the whole vanilla-flavoured everything happened in the early 2000s I drank it all the time, Vanilla coke, Vanilla DP, Vanilla Pepsi...etc etc.

But while the taste of it is good when it first hits your tongue, the aftertaste after it's swallowed always makes me retch. I have a similar problem to diet sodas, the aftertaste is reminiscent of candlewax. ._.
I think it tastes like crap. ; A; I'm more of a cherry coke person, tbh.

I'm sorry, when the whole vanilla-flavoured everything happened in the early 2000s I drank it all the time, Vanilla coke, Vanilla DP, Vanilla Pepsi...etc etc.

But while the taste of it is good when it first hits your tongue, the aftertaste after it's swallowed always makes me retch. I have a similar problem to diet sodas, the aftertaste is reminiscent of candlewax. ._.
Idk, i'm just here for the pretty dragons
ಠ_ಠ
I GOT 24 CANS OF CHERRY COKE AT TARGET BEFORE CHRISTMAS. I'm Canadian, so this is a huge deal. The only time I can find stuff like that is in some convenient stores owned by foreign people. I was throwing myself at the Target cashier and she was like, "sometimes we steal from America for a while. You probably won't see it again once its sold out." Wahhhhh.

I prefer Cherry everything - Cherry Dr. Pepper is PERFECT.
I GOT 24 CANS OF CHERRY COKE AT TARGET BEFORE CHRISTMAS. I'm Canadian, so this is a huge deal. The only time I can find stuff like that is in some convenient stores owned by foreign people. I was throwing myself at the Target cashier and she was like, "sometimes we steal from America for a while. You probably won't see it again once its sold out." Wahhhhh.

I prefer Cherry everything - Cherry Dr. Pepper is PERFECT.
Sweet bliss in a can.
Sweet bliss in a can.
Mmmm Vanilla Coke. I'm usually more of a Pepsi person, but I can't find Vanilla Pepsi anywhere, and Vanilla Coke actually tastes better.
Mmmm Vanilla Coke. I'm usually more of a Pepsi person, but I can't find Vanilla Pepsi anywhere, and Vanilla Coke actually tastes better.
2013_FireFest_14.png
I remember trying some when I was younger. Not sure if it's still around, although if I knew where to look.. it could be. I thought it was alright :P
I remember trying some when I was younger. Not sure if it's still around, although if I knew where to look.. it could be. I thought it was alright :P
Does that Pokemon fandragon exist yet? Check out this thread, where you can find Pokemon fandragons in one place :)
Vanilla Coke is my favorite drink! I love drinks with vanilla in them. :D There is this place that is run like a soda shop in town (that also serves classic foods, but ya know) and they make vanilla coke there, and it's amazing. I rarely go there, but it's worth it when I do because it's just classic food with house made sodas. Yuuummyy.
Vanilla Coke is my favorite drink! I love drinks with vanilla in them. :D There is this place that is run like a soda shop in town (that also serves classic foods, but ya know) and they make vanilla coke there, and it's amazing. I rarely go there, but it's worth it when I do because it's just classic food with house made sodas. Yuuummyy.
tumblr_inline_nrj53lAKh41rbfe8q_500_zpsqiquog40.gif
1 2 3 4 5