Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *watches as bombs fly over head*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
//pokes head out from hiding spot in lair

I've gotten ice stormed. please help my dragons are freezing

EDIT:
And now there's fish everywhere.

These fish are going to freeze.
My clan is going to have quite a mess to clean up! I'm not complaining though a bunch of fish flopping around in the sudden snow outside my lair is really funny to imagine
//pokes head out from hiding spot in lair

I've gotten ice stormed. please help my dragons are freezing

EDIT:
And now there's fish everywhere.

These fish are going to freeze.
My clan is going to have quite a mess to clean up! I'm not complaining though a bunch of fish flopping around in the sudden snow outside my lair is really funny to imagine
Bigender (Bigender alt flag 2)G8AyR6r.png
Likes Women (Pink)aswleyP.png
6ZdcGpT.pngwthFnM3.png
Th14ReimuBackSprite.pngtumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gifTh09MarisaBackSprite.png
I have not been bombed.

Though if I said that it didn't sound fun, then I would be lying.

EDIT: OKAY I GOT TRIPLE BOMBED OMG
I have not been bombed.

Though if I said that it didn't sound fun, then I would be lying.

EDIT: OKAY I GOT TRIPLE BOMBED OMG
The world is at war!
I have been hit by nature!
Repeat repeat! HIT BY NATURE
Icicle down icicle down!
*throws ice bombs at the other flights*
The world is at war!
I have been hit by nature!
Repeat repeat! HIT BY NATURE
Icicle down icicle down!
*throws ice bombs at the other flights*
5p1NDy8.png
I'm unscathed and staying that way!

*dives into bomb shelter*
I'm unscathed and staying that way!

*dives into bomb shelter*
currently on hiatus due to irl stuff.

pm me here or note me on DA (Kittidipity) if you want to contact me, I check in once or twice a week and will get to you as soon as I can
@Imp
@charliesays

If you haven't found out first hand yet, may I direct you to The Great Bomb Topic? I've attempted to get all the information down there - with links to other threads, information on different types of bombs, and some tips and tricks if you want to start bombing too.
@Imp
@charliesays

If you haven't found out first hand yet, may I direct you to The Great Bomb Topic? I've attempted to get all the information down there - with links to other threads, information on different types of bombs, and some tips and tricks if you want to start bombing too.
Don't forget to ping me @Aryllia to get my attention.
Aah! Very helpful, thankyou for ze link, Aryllia c: I hadn't found much out from my home forum, but ... Well, I guess I'll find many answers here :b
Aah! Very helpful, thankyou for ze link, Aryllia c: I hadn't found much out from my home forum, but ... Well, I guess I'll find many answers here :b
mazatl_by_whatcritter-d7qvtl6.gif
@charliesays

You know what they are now............ehehehehe
@charliesays

You know what they are now............ehehehehe
og0rGtI.jpg
*watches bombs of all kinds fly around* This is getting a bit out of hand. But whatever. *floats back into lair*
*watches bombs of all kinds fly around* This is getting a bit out of hand. But whatever. *floats back into lair*
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
I haven't been bombed yet, but I started sending out bombs myself earlier today and I am having so much fun with it! Great idea and I love how many people are participating ♥
I haven't been bombed yet, but I started sending out bombs myself earlier today and I am having so much fun with it! Great idea and I love how many people are participating ♥
Mz9FfKs.png
What is this thread about? I've been away since NotN started..
What is this thread about? I've been away since NotN started..
IIN1Zjg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27