Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | coatl.avi
1 2 3
Okay, assuming that Coatl is Engineer and Snapper is Heavy, that makes Fae Scout (Tomo and Scribbles combo, think about it). Let's say Guardian is Medic, for obvious reasons, and Nocturne and Wildclaw are Spy and Sniper, respectively. That leaves Pyro, Demo, and Soldier. Say Spiral is Pyro, that leaves Mirror for Soldier and Ridgeback for Demo.

Engineer--Coatl
Heavy--Snapper
Scout--Fae
Medic--Guardian
Spy--Nocturne
Sniper--Wildclaw
Pyro--Spiral
Soldier--Mirror
Demo--Ridgeback

Any objections?
Okay, assuming that Coatl is Engineer and Snapper is Heavy, that makes Fae Scout (Tomo and Scribbles combo, think about it). Let's say Guardian is Medic, for obvious reasons, and Nocturne and Wildclaw are Spy and Sniper, respectively. That leaves Pyro, Demo, and Soldier. Say Spiral is Pyro, that leaves Mirror for Soldier and Ridgeback for Demo.

Engineer--Coatl
Heavy--Snapper
Scout--Fae
Medic--Guardian
Spy--Nocturne
Sniper--Wildclaw
Pyro--Spiral
Soldier--Mirror
Demo--Ridgeback

Any objections?
@MolecularMachine[quote name="MolecularMachine" date="2015-01-07 17:37:48"]You have done something beautiful. [img]http://i.imgur.com/PcE8gcA.png[/img][/quote] This is an improvement.
@MolecularMachine
MolecularMachine wrote on 2015-01-07 17:37:48:
You have done something beautiful.

PcE8gcA.png

This is an improvement.
1HPvhzQ.png
[quote name="TheOuroboros" date="2015-01-07 20:39:58"] Engineer--Coatl Heavy--Snapper Scout--Fae Medic--Guardian Spy--Nocturne Sniper--Wildclaw Pyro--Spiral Soldier--Mirror Demo--Ridgeback Any objections?[/quote] Most of this list is pretty good, but I can suggest a few adjustments. Scout. Hyperactive, yet fragile? He's definitely better as a Spiral. Incidentally, I think a Fae would be appropriate for Pyro, being hard to read, and all. Also, since Mirrors represent the plague element, Medic would be better suited as one because of his morbid fascination with body parts. In return, Soldier can have Guardian.
TheOuroboros wrote on 2015-01-07 20:39:58:
Engineer--Coatl
Heavy--Snapper
Scout--Fae
Medic--Guardian
Spy--Nocturne
Sniper--Wildclaw
Pyro--Spiral
Soldier--Mirror
Demo--Ridgeback

Any objections?
Most of this list is pretty good, but I can suggest a few adjustments.

Scout. Hyperactive, yet fragile? He's definitely better as a Spiral.

Incidentally, I think a Fae would be appropriate for Pyro, being hard to read, and all.

Also, since Mirrors represent the plague element, Medic would be better suited as one because of his morbid fascination with body parts. In return, Soldier can have Guardian.
cDNKY5y.gif
[quote name="CatDetective" date="2015-01-07 19:03:24"]Well now I want to see a Nocturne Spy...[/quote] Okay, here is a nocturne as a blue spy. [img]http://i62.tinypic.com/vrgdqx.jpg[/img]
CatDetective wrote on 2015-01-07 19:03:24:
Well now I want to see a Nocturne Spy...
Okay, here is a nocturne as a blue spy.
vrgdqx.jpg
“blaireau’s
[quote name="MolecularMachine" date="2015-01-07 17:37:48"]You have done something beautiful. [img]http://i.imgur.com/PcE8gcA.png[/img][/quote] *slow.... clap...*

PcE8gcA.png

*slow.... clap...*
2gEMC44.pngWe Will Consume All2gEMC44.png
jRvmJhO.png
[quote name="MolecularMachine" date="2015-01-07 17:37:48"]You have done something beautiful. [img]http://i.imgur.com/PcE8gcA.png[/img][/quote] WTB

PcE8gcA.png

WTB
[quote name="blaireau" date="2015-01-07 21:13:34"][quote name="CatDetective" date="2015-01-07 19:03:24"]Well now I want to see a Nocturne Spy...[/quote] Okay, here is a nocturne as a blue spy. [img]http://i62.tinypic.com/vrgdqx.jpg[/img][/quote] WINNAH
blaireau wrote on 2015-01-07 21:13:34:
CatDetective wrote on 2015-01-07 19:03:24:
Well now I want to see a Nocturne Spy...
Okay, here is a nocturne as a blue spy.
vrgdqx.jpg
WINNAH
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
nocturne spy please! :D
nocturne spy please! :D
shopT.gifIAVsupb.pngy7TyMJF.png
[quote name="LightCrusader" date="2015-01-07 21:02:26"] Scout. Hyperactive, yet fragile? He's definitely better as a Spiral. [/quote] I'm afraid I'll have to disagree. Fae are conceivably the most fragile of the dragons, and the smallest. Plus there's still the Tomo/Heavy and Scribbles/Scout pairing which I'm particularly fond of.
LightCrusader wrote on 2015-01-07 21:02:26:
Scout. Hyperactive, yet fragile? He's definitely better as a Spiral.

I'm afraid I'll have to disagree. Fae are conceivably the most fragile of the dragons, and the smallest. Plus there's still the Tomo/Heavy and Scribbles/Scout pairing which I'm particularly fond of.
I could see Scout in either the Fae or Spiral...

I REALLY like Mirror Medic, wow yes. And that would leave Soldier to be able to be Guardian, which I think would suit him, not in a healing-caretaking way, but in a leaping in and taking/dealing damage to protect his party/team way.

I guess I could see Demo as Ridgeback too... I kind of like Tundra!Demo because Tundras remind me of fluffy highland cows...

@blaireau
BEAUTIFUL
I could see Scout in either the Fae or Spiral...

I REALLY like Mirror Medic, wow yes. And that would leave Soldier to be able to be Guardian, which I think would suit him, not in a healing-caretaking way, but in a leaping in and taking/dealing damage to protect his party/team way.

I guess I could see Demo as Ridgeback too... I kind of like Tundra!Demo because Tundras remind me of fluffy highland cows...

@blaireau
BEAUTIFUL
small7_zps60257e78.png
fOSQCIF.png
1 2 3