Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | coatl.avi
1 2 3
WHAT THE-
I was just thinking about what flights the classes would have. I am finally predicting the future like a true water dragon!! :D
Praise be Tidelord!

And Engineer is so definitely Lightning, to arguing about it.
WHAT THE-
I was just thinking about what flights the classes would have. I am finally predicting the future like a true water dragon!! :D
Praise be Tidelord!

And Engineer is so definitely Lightning, to arguing about it.
Don't forget to ping me @Aryllia to get my attention.
Engineer is Lightning, definitely, and you can't put Medic anywhere else than Plague. Except maybe Arcane. I'd also say that Heavy was Ice (because, y'know, Russia) or Earth, Pyro and Soldier are Fire, Spy is Shadow and Scout is Wind.
Engineer is Lightning, definitely, and you can't put Medic anywhere else than Plague. Except maybe Arcane. I'd also say that Heavy was Ice (because, y'know, Russia) or Earth, Pyro and Soldier are Fire, Spy is Shadow and Scout is Wind.
I.... I have stumbled upon the perfect thread. and now have to go see if I can get the perfect dragons for all the classes gosh darn it you guys
I.... I have stumbled upon the perfect thread. and now have to go see if I can get the perfect dragons for all the classes gosh darn it you guys
Wow these are some really food head canons. Especially spy noct lol
Wow these are some really food head canons. Especially spy noct lol
[quote name="SpindleWinter" date="2015-01-08 04:56:48"]Engineer is Lightning, definitely, and you can't put Medic anywhere else than Plague. Except maybe Arcane. I'd also say that Heavy was Ice (because, y'know, Russia) or Earth, Pyro and Soldier are Fire, Spy is Shadow and Scout is Wind.[/quote] @SpindleWinter Personally I'd go with Heavy in Earth. I actually think Demo would be well suited in Arcane, come to think of it. He's the most knowledgable of the supernatural it seems and there's always the make things go boom" bonus. Sniper would probably do well in Nature, not for any nurturing tendencies but because he's the most likely to survive in RL (or TF) nature.
SpindleWinter wrote on 2015-01-08 04:56:48:

@SpindleWinter
Personally I'd go with Heavy in Earth.

I actually think Demo would be well suited in Arcane, come to think of it. He's the most knowledgable of the supernatural it seems and there's always the make things go boom" bonus. Sniper would probably do well in Nature, not for any nurturing tendencies but because he's the most likely to survive in RL (or TF) nature.
Don't forget to ping me @Aryllia to get my attention.
**** yes this entire thread
**** yes this entire thread
tumblr_pf64ggJWKU1wwhno0o1_500.png
[quote name="Aryllia" date="2015-01-08 10:49:49"][quote name="SpindleWinter" date="2015-01-08 04:56:48"]Engineer is Lightning, definitely, and you can't put Medic anywhere else than Plague. Except maybe Arcane. I'd also say that Heavy was Ice (because, y'know, Russia) or Earth, Pyro and Soldier are Fire, Spy is Shadow and Scout is Wind.[/quote] @SpindleWinter Personally I'd go with Heavy in Earth. I actually think [b]Demo would be well suited in Arcane[/b], come to think of it. He's the most knowledgable of the supernatural it seems and there's always the make things go boom" bonus. Sniper would probably do well in Nature, not for any nurturing tendencies but because he's the most likely to survive in RL (or TF) nature.[/quote] Now imagine Arcanist going about his experiments drunk. How many scholars will faint from the stress of saving the universe before they have him sobered up?
Aryllia wrote on 2015-01-08 10:49:49:
SpindleWinter wrote on 2015-01-08 04:56:48:

@SpindleWinter
Personally I'd go with Heavy in Earth.

I actually think Demo would be well suited in Arcane, come to think of it. He's the most knowledgable of the supernatural it seems and there's always the make things go boom" bonus. Sniper would probably do well in Nature, not for any nurturing tendencies but because he's the most likely to survive in RL (or TF) nature.

Now imagine Arcanist going about his experiments drunk. How many scholars will faint from the stress of saving the universe before they have him sobered up?
sigFR.png
[quote name="CatDetective" date="2015-01-08 00:47:31"]I could see Scout in either the Fae or Spiral... I REALLY like Mirror Medic, wow yes. And that would leave Soldier to be able to be Guardian, which I think would suit him, not in a healing-caretaking way, but in a leaping in and taking/dealing damage to protect his party/team way. I guess I could see Demo as Ridgeback too... I kind of like Tundra!Demo because Tundras remind me of fluffy highland cows... @blaireau BEAUTIFUL[/quote] I can see the Mirror medic maybe, but I think that Guardian looks more similar facially. As per Tundra Demo and Ridgeback demo... Either work.
CatDetective wrote on 2015-01-08 00:47:31:
I could see Scout in either the Fae or Spiral...

I REALLY like Mirror Medic, wow yes. And that would leave Soldier to be able to be Guardian, which I think would suit him, not in a healing-caretaking way, but in a leaping in and taking/dealing damage to protect his party/team way.

I guess I could see Demo as Ridgeback too... I kind of like Tundra!Demo because Tundras remind me of fluffy highland cows...

@blaireau
BEAUTIFUL

I can see the Mirror medic maybe, but I think that Guardian looks more similar facially. As per Tundra Demo and Ridgeback demo... Either work.
8bhaf5eaarfaex9zg.jpg
1 2 3