Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3
[center][b]Meet the Explosive pairing - Boom and Smoke[/b][/center] [img]http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag12/aldersprig/Neeeest_zpsd6716ffb.png[/img] [i]See their baby possibilities [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=892275]here.[/url][/i] [b]Raffle is CLOSED. I will draw winner(s) as soon as I finish making cookies and can buy Seraph. [/b] (Their whole first clutch goes to raffle winners; you may have up to 5 chances to win for your ticket!) When you buy a ticket, you are also buying a vote: What genes should I put on them? [b]The raffle will run until 18:00 server time on August 2nd. [/b] [s]If I have not sold 30 tickets by that time, I will keep it open until 18:00 server time August 3rd. If I have not sold at least 30 tickets by [i]then[/i], I will refund all tickets and close the raffle.[/s] [b]Stretch goals:[/b] At 50 total tickets, I will gene Smoke's wings.
Meet the Explosive pairing - Boom and Smoke
Neeeest_zpsd6716ffb.png

See their baby possibilities here.

Raffle is CLOSED. I will draw winner(s) as soon as I finish making cookies and can buy Seraph.

(Their whole first clutch goes to raffle winners; you may have up to 5 chances to win for your ticket!)

When you buy a ticket, you are also buying a vote: What genes should I put on them?

The raffle will run until 18:00 server time on August 2nd.
If I have not sold 30 tickets by that time, I will keep it open until 18:00 server time August 3rd.
If I have not sold at least 30 tickets by then, I will refund all tickets and close the raffle.

Stretch goals:
At 50 total tickets, I will gene Smoke's wings.
Ticket Numbers
@DuetinSpades - 1-6
@shivaesyke 7-8
@RixScaedu 9
@TwiliShewolf 10
@skysailor 11-30
@djinni 31-35
@substituteskull  36
@tabard 37-46
@TwiliShewolf 49-50
@wispfox 51-62
@freosan 63, 64, 65
Ticket Numbers
@DuetinSpades - 1-6
@shivaesyke 7-8
@RixScaedu 9
@TwiliShewolf 10
@skysailor 11-30
@djinni 31-35
@substituteskull  36
@tabard 37-46
@TwiliShewolf 49-50
@wispfox 51-62
@freosan 63, 64, 65
Thank you!
Thank you!
Payment sent~ ^^
Payment sent~ ^^
Dracostryx is love.
Dracostryx is life.
@TwiliShewolf Received! Thanks so much :-)
@TwiliShewolf Received! Thanks so much :-)
Bump for you. I think I'll buy a ticket.
Bump for you. I think I'll buy a ticket.
Thanks for the bump @skysailor! Tickets are tasty and there's always the chance of and obsidian/sky baby!!
Thanks for the bump @skysailor! Tickets are tasty and there's always the chance of and obsidian/sky baby!!
Bumpedy bump.
Bumpedy bump.
@aldersprig sent in payment for tickets! :D
@aldersprig sent in payment for tickets! :D
banner.png
@Djinni - Awesome sauce!
@Djinni - Awesome sauce!
1 2 3