Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | OVER
1 2 3 4 5 6
abump
abump
ZTnIVNJ.gif FbAeDb0.gif
bump because ice + steel = good
bump because ice + steel = good
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@insomniacHyena hiya! just wondering if you're still planning on closing this auction tomorrow, since you seemed a little unsure about it when you made the OP.
@insomniacHyena hiya! just wondering if you're still planning on closing this auction tomorrow, since you seemed a little unsure about it when you made the OP.
@magicalgirlrem
Yeah, I think tomorrow is when it'll end.

@Pyroclastic you said you wanted to be pinged sooo!!
@magicalgirlrem
Yeah, I think tomorrow is when it'll end.

@Pyroclastic you said you wanted to be pinged sooo!!
ZTnIVNJ.gif FbAeDb0.gif
@insomniacHyena thank you! will there be any sort of snipe guard?
@insomniacHyena thank you! will there be any sort of snipe guard?
@magicalgirlrem @insomniacHyena
4500g
@magicalgirlrem @insomniacHyena
4500g
Y5sHixQ.pngJMyRVQx.gifO9zOzVG.gif
@magicalgirlrem No problem. And can you just quickly clarify what that means for me? I mean, I've got a good idea, but I just wanna clarify. This is my first auction so please forgive me!

@Pyroclastic OK! Got you down!
@magicalgirlrem No problem. And can you just quickly clarify what that means for me? I mean, I've got a good idea, but I just wanna clarify. This is my first auction so please forgive me!

@Pyroclastic OK! Got you down!
ZTnIVNJ.gif FbAeDb0.gif
@Pyroclastic 5k gems
@insomniacHyena well, it would mean that if someone bids really late in the auction (like say, within two hours of closing) that the auction automatically extends a little longer (say another two hours) to allow people to counter bid.
@Pyroclastic 5k gems
@insomniacHyena well, it would mean that if someone bids really late in the auction (like say, within two hours of closing) that the auction automatically extends a little longer (say another two hours) to allow people to counter bid.
......... i just died when i saw the price :( hope he sells :)
......... i just died when i saw the price :( hope he sells :)
@insomniacHyena

@magicalgirlrem can have her. I want her but left myself a spending cap on this one. :(
@insomniacHyena

@magicalgirlrem can have her. I want her but left myself a spending cap on this one. :(
Y5sHixQ.pngJMyRVQx.gifO9zOzVG.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6