Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | OVER
1 2 3 4 5 6
@insomniacHyena

it's fine- it was a very recent change on my part but with all these nocturnes popping up... it's just the only thing I want is to find a scroll for Baulder in my lair and a triple black range shadow male... after that- not so nocturne crazy.
@insomniacHyena

it's fine- it was a very recent change on my part but with all these nocturnes popping up... it's just the only thing I want is to find a scroll for Baulder in my lair and a triple black range shadow male... after that- not so nocturne crazy.
I am ahead of FR time by +2 hours
Quitting Flight Rising- currently wanting League items for my gen 1's and retired items
Bump!!
Bump!!
ZTnIVNJ.gif FbAeDb0.gif
Bump.~
Also you should add the fact she's got Ice in the title. Like "[A] Gen One Ice/Ice/Steel Noc"
Bump.~
Also you should add the fact she's got Ice in the title. Like "[A] Gen One Ice/Ice/Steel Noc"
tumblr_static_hnjsmhjjgq8skwockw48k088.pngtumblr_inline_o4y4kuKYPS1ri5cm2_500.giftumblr_inline_oervoxK5om1u1vsxl_500.png
@shulk ok! and thank s!
@shulk ok! and thank s!
ZTnIVNJ.gif FbAeDb0.gif
Bemp
Bemp
ZTnIVNJ.gif FbAeDb0.gif
@insomniacHyena
Will you please ping me before auction end?
@insomniacHyena
Will you please ping me before auction end?
Y5sHixQ.pngJMyRVQx.gifO9zOzVG.gif
@Pyroclastic Sure! About how much time do you want me to give you before the end?
@Pyroclastic Sure! About how much time do you want me to give you before the end?
ZTnIVNJ.gif FbAeDb0.gif
@insomniacHyena
12-24 hours would be great. Give the other bidder a chance to counter if they wish.
@insomniacHyena
12-24 hours would be great. Give the other bidder a chance to counter if they wish.
Y5sHixQ.pngJMyRVQx.gifO9zOzVG.gif
Bump. :v
Bump. :v
tumblr_static_hnjsmhjjgq8skwockw48k088.pngtumblr_inline_o4y4kuKYPS1ri5cm2_500.giftumblr_inline_oervoxK5om1u1vsxl_500.png
@Pyroclastic Sure thing! :>
@Pyroclastic Sure thing! :>
ZTnIVNJ.gif FbAeDb0.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6