Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | •Keya's Gijinka/OC Headshots
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28
@Corphiiel Certainly, I'll add you to the January 6 order list. Thank you! :)
@Corphiiel Certainly, I'll add you to the January 6 order list. Thank you! :)
@Keyaroscuro
Could I possibly get a coloured headshot based on this? Unfortunately, I have no art for reference as she's a new OC. That image has preferred colours for skin tone, hair colour/style, etc. Eye colour is a light grey-blue. The thing around her neck is meant to be an old compass if you intend to include it. In terms of a brief personality, she's stubborn, sarcastic, creative, and bright.
@Keyaroscuro
Could I possibly get a coloured headshot based on this? Unfortunately, I have no art for reference as she's a new OC. That image has preferred colours for skin tone, hair colour/style, etc. Eye colour is a light grey-blue. The thing around her neck is meant to be an old compass if you intend to include it. In terms of a brief personality, she's stubborn, sarcastic, creative, and bright.
@FrozenArcher Sure thing, I'll add you to the January 6 order list! ^^ Thank you!

And general update...

And that closes off January 6 orders.

I may open a January 7 round after I'm finished with today's orders, which will be later tonight. Otherwise, my ping list is always open!
@FrozenArcher Sure thing, I'll add you to the January 6 order list! ^^ Thank you!

And general update...

And that closes off January 6 orders.

I may open a January 7 round after I'm finished with today's orders, which will be later tonight. Otherwise, my ping list is always open!
@Keyaroscuro

I'd love to be put on a pinglist if that's okay! C:
@Keyaroscuro

I'd love to be put on a pinglist if that's okay! C:
on the lookout for a Cream/Stonewash XYY G1!FBE5aoM.gifMM4mvgi.png
@Saru Of course! I'll add you right now. Thanks! :)
@Saru Of course! I'll add you right now. Thanks! :)
@Keyaroscuro
could i be added to the ping list as well?
@Keyaroscuro
could i be added to the ping list as well?
@tarnishedGodling Of course! :D
@tarnishedGodling Of course! :D
@Keyaroscuro | Could I be added to the ping list?
@Keyaroscuro | Could I be added to the ping list?
SKppn6R.png d3XCZt0.png u0xFVz1.png 6bJPt0y.png FjR4Q5P.png Tz9zkEa.pngrOmZsMq.png 6Gz2fDO.png einxuSg.png she/her | fr+3QNbfPfg.png
@libroamante Certainly, of course! :D
@libroamante Certainly, of course! :D
@keyaroscuro pinglist please?
@keyaroscuro pinglist please?
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
Accepting USD Commissions. Inquire about FR Currency: link
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28